Anyone bet on Marilyn Manson being thrown under the bus in 2021...?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
FIrst off.
I have no real interest in Marilyn Manson as a person. Noting especially his sinister past & sinister music.

I simply find it odd, how in the Age Of Biden. Manson has been so quickly & so readily thrown under the bus.
The Establishment was more than willing to use Manson as an agent of subversion in the past.
Yet now. He must have farted in the wrong elevator at the wrong time or some such.
Cause he is clearly a pariah of Hellywood.

Just goes to show.
Once you're compromised by 'Them'; & noting 'Their' complete lack of morals.
Despite how popular or well known you may be. Once they have no more need of you, or once 'They' can gain from your ruination.
'They' will readily do so.

Selling one's soul to Hellywood, while already a fools errand. Is even less wise now.

MARILYN MANSON Dropped By Longtime Manager Following Abuse Allegations​

Marilyn Manson's longtime manager has dropped the singer as a client, according to Rolling Stone.

Tony Ciulla, who managed Manson for the past 25 years, stopped working with him this week, just days after several women came forward accusing the rocker of abuse and assault.

Ciulla's decision to quit representing Manson was apparently prompted in part by "Westworld" actress Evan Rachel Wood naming Manson as the previously anonymous abuser she referenced while testifying before the California Senate in relation to the state's Phoenix Act, which extends the statute of limitations on domestic violence from three years to five.

On Monday, Wood claimed in a social media post that Manson "groomed" and "horrifically" abused her for years. After she shared her accusations, at least four other women posted their own allegations against the singer. The women claimed to have endured "sexual assault, psychological abuse, and/or various forms of coercion, violence, and intimidation" at the hands of Manson.

The 52-year-old Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, later released a statement denying the abuse allegations leveled against him, writing on Instagram: "Obviously, my art and my life have long been magnets for controversy, but these recent claims about me are horrible distortions of reality. My intimate relationships have always been entirely consensual with like-minded partners. Regardless of how — and why — others are now choosing to misrepresent the past, that is the truth."

In the days since Wood came forward with her allegations, Manson has also been dropped by his label, Loma Vista Recordings, as well as the talent agency CAA, which provides representation for individuals across various mediums. Future scenes of "American Gods" and "Creepshow" featuring Manson have also been pulled.

"In light of [the] disturbing allegations by Evan Rachel Wood and other women naming Marilyn Manson as their abuser, Loma Vista will cease to further promote his current album, effective immediately," the label said in a statement. "Due to these concerning developments, we have also decided not to work with Marilyn Manson on any future projects."

"American Gods" network Starz told Deadline: "Due to the allegations made against Marilyn Manson, we have decided to remove his performance from the remaining episode he is in, scheduled to air later this season. Starz stands unequivocally with all victims and survivors of abuse."

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Every public figure of Hellywood is disposable.

Granted Manson was never as notable as Kevin Spacey or Ellen DeGeneres.
The latter of whom were darlings of the Clinton's or the Obama's at one point.

As such, if Spacey or DeGeneres can be thrown under the bus. Anyone can.
Especially if it is to scare the other Hellywood puppets into playing the game 'Their' way.

I would just have thought that, a distinctly sinister individual such as Manson, would be of more use to Hellywood within the system.
Yet as I say, he must have farted in the wrong elevator or some such, cause he's clearly on his own now.

I could never really get into Manson's music. Never liked his aesthetic much either.

Can't say I'm surprised that he's been thrown under the bus. But surely there should at least be some kind of formal investigation before he gets completely jettisoned by the industry? All it takes nowadays is a mere allegation and someone's ostracised for good. It looks like his record label's trying to cover their backs. They might have known about Manson's deviant activities but turned a blind eye to them.

Sharon Osbourne seems to be fighting Manson's corner somewhat:

Jünger

Ostrich
Osbourne, who worked closely with Manson as his music manager and whose husband Ozzy Osbourne had planned a 2020 tour with the artist that was ultimately cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, spoke out

Sharon trying to get 50 years out of the mule :dislike:

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Can't say I'm surprised that he's been thrown under the bus. But surely there should at least be some kind of formal investigation before he gets completely jettisoned by the industry? All it takes nowadays is a mere allegation and someone's ostracised for good.

True. Unfortunately, we haven't seen something like this when a woman is involved. Not necessarily in rape allegations, but in other things.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There is also another similar story out about a Hellywood actor called Armie Hammer, a descendant of oil mogul and communist fraterniser, ArmAnd Hammer.

I didn't look into it, but he is apparently into cannibalism and has a thing for asking women to have their ribs surgically removed, so he can cook and eat them. Seems women stuck with him despite his repeated bizzare requests.

His aunt also wrote a book about being sexually abused in the family.

I deleted my film and TV series collection in 2017. Glad I never paid a cent to these subverters.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
That's actually quite amusing... :sneaky:

0d85f8fae9f776fc.jpeg

"Lasanga Del Ray"

No sympathy for women who enter willingly into a relationship with a degenerate rock star then complain to the world that he's not a saint. Literally billions of men on the planet to choose from, how about you don't pick the 50 year old who dresses like an extra from The Crow.

He is an open follower of Crowley as well

It would be interesting to see what details are leaked or come out in court of what Manson did. If he got up to typical nasty Allister Crowley thelema rituals like the human toilet and whatnot