Anyone demoralized about job opportunities?

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The boomer advice permeating this thread is really bad. From a factual perspective, it's bad, but it just doesn't make any sense to be so angry at young white men who are being systemically pushed out of the labour market in a consciously evil manner.

In your post replace “boomer” with “white” and replace “white men” with “persons of color”.

Sounds kinda familiar doesn’t it? Is that who you want to sound like?

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Post military experience'

Not dejected or angry or in disposition to the system. I offer unique skills in the work place and command a salary. Yes Chinese or indians could replace me.... But I out perform them.

Also chose a small company that isn't woke.

2 years later, i can demand a raise or go to a globo homo comapny and double my money.

It's probably different as a new college student. For them i have no ideas.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
It's probably different as a new college student. For them i have no ideas.
The disadvantage for young white men is really this: you have no tribe which provides you an in-group preference, and liberal whites actually actively dislike whites* at a rate that is accelerating. Nobody likes you. Are you Jewish? Great, you have connections just by nature of that. Are you Mexican/black/Muslim/gay? you have connections now just because of that.

College students hate hearing this but the reality is all about networking. In my particular field of engineering, I'll give the example of myself and two others and their background:

Me: Specialized engineering major in the field we're working in, graduated cum laude from the institution for this field. (I only say this to provide an example)
Other white guy: generic engineering major from an average college, good friends with the bosses daughter. Doesn't know anything about the field.
Puerto Rican girl: same generic engineering major as above from a bad college, doesn't know anything about the field, English is only a second language. Is female, is brown.

Those other two had two advantages over me, and got the government positions with better pay, benefits, leave, etc. The white guy had better connections and the brown girl was brown.

The way to get around this would be trade unions done right or starting your own blue collar business. There's really no other way besides having rich parents who can network for you, and even then I know guys whose parents have multi million dollar net worths and their parents didn't do anything for them, because they think it's better if their kids figure it out on their own (those parents got started in a world that wasn't nearly so actively against young white men). I don't know any white men from my class in college that were able to network for a position that they didn't intern for and wasn't from a company run by their parents or their parents' friend.

1626346450682.png
1626346474711.png

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
The disadvantage for young white men is really this: you have no tribe which provides you an in-group preference, and liberal whites actually actively dislike whites* at a rate that is accelerating. Nobody likes you. Are you Jewish? Great, you have connections just by nature of that. Are you Mexican/black/Muslim/gay? you have connections now just because of that.

College students hate hearing this but the reality is all about networking. In my particular field of engineering, I'll give the example of myself and two others and their background:

Me: Specialized engineering major in the field we're working in, graduated cum laude from the institution for this field. (I only say this to provide an example)
Other white guy: generic engineering major from an average college, good friends with the bosses daughter. Doesn't know anything about the field.
Puerto Rican girl: same generic engineering major as above from a bad college, doesn't know anything about the field, English is only a second language. Is female, is brown.

Those other two had two advantages over me, and got the government positions with better pay, benefits, leave, etc. The white guy had better connections and the brown girl was brown.

The way to get around this would be trade unions done right or starting your own blue collar business. There's really no other way besides having rich parents who can network for you, and even then I know guys whose parents have multi million dollar net worths and their parents didn't do anything for them, because they think it's better if their kids figure it out on their own (those parents got started in a world that wasn't nearly so actively against young white men). I don't know any white men from my class in college that were able to network for a position that they didn't intern for and wasn't from a company run by their parents or their parents' friend.

View attachment 32027
View attachment 32028
Absolutely. The worst is watching white, liberal women actively discriminate against white men and hire nonwhites, who then hire exclusively within their own ethnic subgroup. Once this happens, you'll slowly watch the entire department and then the organization transform into that ethnic subgroup. At that point, if you're still unlucky enough to still be in that organization, all avenues of promotion are cut off from you because ethnic subgroups will always promote each other.

In my organization, the entire management team are white liberal women. They have now institutionalized anti-white and anti-male hiring practices explicitly with "diversity" and "non-racist" hiring policies. The only white men that are hired are very senior, very technical positions where a high level of experience and skill is required, where there are literally no non-whites qualified enough for the position (I'm talking about 10+ years in a specific area of law with large, white shoe firms). All lower and middle positions are given to nonwhites or women. All entry level positions are closed off to white men. This is happening across every large organization. White men are not being allowed to gain experience in their field through large organizations and they are certainly not being promoted if they somehow squeak in. As a result, young white man are being actively discriminated against, no matter their skill level, their education, or how hard they work.

Actively participating in and helping a system designed to crush and demoralize you is retarded. Your labour and time is infinitely more valuable than having Shanquesa and Jarqauz yell at you while you work at globohomo corporation x. You won't gain experience. You won't be recognized for your hard work. All that will happen is you'll pick up a debilitating addiction to heroin, or meth, or weed, or alcohol.

There are currently only two solutions for young white men who are not connected through their family to have a good life. Both of them require operating outside of the system. The first option is starting your own business and networking with other white men. I've seen young men be successful doing this. It means finding a skill, becoming very good at it, and then developing a network of other white men that you can pass referrals to and from. It means white men have to create their own ecosystem. The section option is to join the Orthodox Church or the SSPX and become a priest or monk. These organizations will take care of you will providing you with a nourishing job for the rest of your life.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
In your post replace “boomer” with “white” and replace “white men” with “persons of color”.

Sounds kinda familiar doesn’t it? Is that who you want to sound like?
It's boomer advice because it's totally outdated and based on a world that no longer exists. If a young white man takes that advice, he'll be eaten alive. I would recommend a young white man take unemployment benefits and use the time to develop a skill and build a business rather than waste his time at some dead end fast food job where the employer actively hates him for his skin colour and gender.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's boomer advice because it's totally outdated and based on a world that no longer exists. If a young white man takes that advice, he'll be eaten alive. I would recommend a young white man take unemployment benefits and use the time to develop a skill and build a business rather than waste his time at some dead end fast food job where the employer actively hates him for his skin colour and gender.

I don’t disagree one bit, do whatever it takes and take the best option. My problem is when guys blame others for not having more and think they for some reason are entitled to more….or even worse just give up altogether.

Blaming boomers because you don’t have more is just an excuse you’re using to justify that you didn’t do enough, or you spent all your time partying, or you’re just lazy. I’m 37 and I kid you not everyone I know is killing it, other than the guys that just had nothing to begin with anyway and care more about partying than making a life for themselves.

To say there are no job opportunities right now is just silly, it’s that there are no jobs that you want to work…..you think you deserve more for some reason but sorry to break it to you but you don’t.

I don’t disagree one bit, do whatever it takes and take the best option. My problem is when guys blame others for not having more and think they for some reason are entitled to more….or even worse just give up altogether.

Blaming boomers because you don’t have more is just an excuse you’re using to justify that you didn’t do enough, or you spent all your time partying, or you’re just lazy. I’m 37 and I kid you not everyone I know is killing it, other than the guys that just had nothing to begin with anyway and care more about partying than making a life for themselves.

To say there are no job opportunities right now is just silly, it’s that there are no jobs that you want to work…..you think you deserve more for some reason but sorry to break it to you but you don’t.
I have to disagree with you here.

Hating on boomers is OK. They are the ones who got to buy cheap real estate, and have the mortgages used to buy the said properties inflate away. Don't get me started on all the social programs the boomers voted for, not thinking of the mounting debt. Most of these same boomers are too broke to retire, due to their grotesque spending habits, and lacklustre marriage statistics.

Working for minimum wage or a bit over, that makes just no sense. I'd go so far to say that for a single guy, even a full time white collar job makes no sense. I'll let the minorities and women go to work, and contract myself out for 100 Euro an hour when the s**t hits the fan, and some real work needs to be done.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have to disagree with you here.

Hating on boomers is OK. They are the ones who got to buy cheap real estate, and have the mortgages used to buy the said properties inflate away. Don't get me started on all the social programs the boomers voted for, not thinking of the mounting debt. Most of these same boomers are too broke to retire, due to their grotesque spending habits, and lacklustre marriage statistics.

Working for minimum wage or a bit over, that makes just no sense. I'd go so far to say that for a single guy, even a full time white collar job makes no sense. I'll let the minorities and women go to work, and contract myself out for 100 Euro an hour when the s**t hits the fan, and some real work needs to be done.

I don't know, to me it just sounds like being upset that someone is doing better than you. I'm sure by the time you are the age of boomers are right now that you will have accomplished just as much as they have financially, if not more, at least I hope you will have.

So these "boomers" are supposed to just relinquish all their assets to appease you? Because you deserve it and they don't right?

I swear the deeper all of this goes you guys are more and more starting to sound like that other side that we all rail against......

Also who said to work for minimum wage?

I don't know, to me it just sounds like being upset that someone is doing better than you. I'm sure by the time you are the age of boomers are right now that you will have accomplished just as much as they have financially, if not more, at least I hope you will have.

So these "boomers" are supposed to just relinquish all their assets to appease you? Because you deserve it and they don't right?

I swear the deeper all of this goes you guys are more and more starting to sound like that other side that we all rail against......

Also who said to work for minimum wage?

GenerationalWealth.jpg

Edit: one more.

dettling2_lg.jpg

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm conflicted on the boomer question. Some boomers really got screwed. My father is one of them.

Hell, I worked on a team where the team members who interviewed newbies were outright discriminatory against anyone, "older" which thankfully was Gen X and higher. Mostly because they didn't want to explain how to use the technology.

But then again, I see other boomers who are literally walking memes of their generation.

You can of course sprinkle blame onto (((them))) because they're of course in all of this, but sadly who let (((them))) have their way unfettered? Boomers.
Traitors before the enemy.

And it's really simple because if you voted for either a D or an R since the Nixon administration, you have a small part in the collapse. I'd say a lolbertarian or a green who voted faithfully all these years is the least to blame.

This isn't an impartial feeling either. A boomer recently screwed me over this past week. My business failed over a year ago thanks to Covid. I finally got over the whole thing mentally and emotionally. Then my cofounder came to me with a new business plan through a boomer who wanted to retire. He'd basically train us so he could work way less and we would take over his business. We met, agreed on a kick off after the holiday, holiday came/went, over that time, I wrote up an operating agreement that we all agreed to, and mailed it off. POS proceeds to then not sign and mail, but let it sit on his desk for 2 weeks while we cue everything up.

We get a kick off call ready and the guy doesn't even bother to show up to a time I asked that worked for him! Get a text from my cofounder with, "advisors not happy." WTF is this cryptic shit? Turns out he only wants to go through my cofounder and that there's something going on with his wife? Very evasive and not straightforward. Even my cofounder is confused.

I just got over accepting this business failure to now have some shit head boomer rip it out from under us. The worst part was overcoming the bitterness through prayer and slowly becoming more optimistic. Nope! Can't have that.

I came off of a contracting gig and this was supposed to be my new, "job". Instead, i'm now frantically sending out resumes and applying for real jobs. Which by the way, are nearly impossible to get. The only, "labor" shortage right now is in shit tier restaurant jobs. If I can't find a job by next month, I will take a job at Walmart, regroup, and try to figure out WTH to do next.

Supposedly he mailed the paperwork back. I'm curious what was changed. It's all so tiresome gents.

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Kingfisher

This is a totally nonsense reply. I didn’t blame “boomers because I don’t have more.” And the fact that you are doing well has no bearing on what I said as well.

Reem

Chicken
Orthodox Catechumen
If you have a nice shiny degree but can’t find a job and the only thing available is a warehouse job, would you not work the warehouse job until you can do better?

Good article by roosh on this topic .​

9. Your body is either built for manual labor or it’s not.​

11. There is too much drone work.​

12. Your mind begins to obsess about lunch, quitting time, and the weekend.​

14. if your body wears out, you will be in dire straights. Unless you are a college student looking for a short-term job, I can’t advise it.

It has been easy for me to advise other men to pursue a trade while I sit at a desk all day, but now that I see the intense bodily involvement, I can’t advise it

It is better to find a sales job or learn diesel engine repair than doing warehouse jobs .

Last edited:
I started a construction business and am making pretty decent money (~50hr/, 1500 a week). This of course is dwarfed by the rampant inflation lately. I am still looking for other opportunities. I am living at home (25) and it is unbearably miserable.

Is anyone aware of any high-paying Construction opportunities or equivalent industries that provide living arrangements? Last I checked the oil industry it was dead. any feedback is appreciated

Elipe

Pelican
What this graph tells us is that Silents passed on inheritances while Boomers mostly held onto what they had and/or spent what would have been their kids' inheritances. And when you consider that there are roughly 20 years to a generation, this graph spans enough time that we should have seen Gen X's line intercept the Boomers and exceed them (or come very close to doing so) like how the Boomers exceeded the Silents, but this doesn't show that.

Boomers REALLY are screwing over the younger generations.

Income is related to geography, maybe your skills aren't suitable for the region you're in. I would take a career aptitude test then dive into a good University with a high paying degree choice. Then search for the right area to work in, I took c++ computer science courses in uni, the math was hard but I quite enjoyed it so I do know how to program in c++, there's a huge demand for coders these days. I was just reading in British Columbia there is 860,000 available jobs right now. Countries that have access to natural resources and that innovate equate to higher salaries.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I took c++ computer science courses in uni, the math was hard but I quite enjoyed it so I do know how to program in c++, there's a huge demand for coders these days.
Do you work in software already? Just knowing C++, or really any language alone isn't enough to land a job these days. Almost all of these open positions are just fishing for unicorn candidates with 10+ years of experience for < $80k USD a year. The "shortage" is a largely a myth driven by clueless recruiters and HR drones.

Elipe

Pelican
Do you work in software already? Just knowing C++, or really any language alone isn't enough to land a job these days. Almost all of these open positions are just fishing for unicorn candidates with 10+ years of experience for < $80k USD a year.
You don't know what you're talking about. Programming jobs are still very easy to get, and you can definitely pick up more than $80k/yr with far less than 10 years of experience. Also, it's not C++ that gets you jobs these days; the big game is C#/.NET and full stack web dev. That said, if you know C++ and apply for the few C++ jobs that exist, you have less competition because being proficient in C++ puts you above the vast majority of programmers.

My advice would be to get into .NET programming, especially because Microsoft is making a push for .NET into the web dev sphere with their new Blazor system. That will help you get even more qualified for less personal investment.