Are dinosaurs a hoax?

Did dinos walk the earth?

• Yaas

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member

Somehow I fell into this rabbit hole this morning. The comment below followed by the video made start looking into the conspiracy theory...... I find it funny that this theory also kind of falls back onto the Rockefellers

"I know it can be hard to question something that has been so widely accepted, but come on we're all adults here. Adults seeking the truth! After discovering a couple of lies that the US government has tried to make us believe, I am skeptical about anything and everything the government says that I can't confirm with my own eyes and logic. Just as you would treat somebody who turns out to be a pathological liar, you can't trust anything they say anymore. But anyway yeah, if you think about what it would take to sustain these giant creatures, it is extremely unlikely. They would have to do nothing but eat their entire life!!! No time for mating, no time for fighting, just eat eat eat, and even then it seems very impossible. Also, why isn't everybody finding fossils if they were so prominent!? If they existed like the government says, every local Joe in neighborhoods around the world would be discovering fossils and remnants in his backyard!! But that is not the case, only select "Archaeologists" find them in the middle of nowhere. Smells like a lie to me. But alas, with big conspiracies theories like this, people would rather not find out that their entire childhood has been a lie. Start small!! Do your own research in the name of the truth :) Have a blessed day all"

It is kind of fishy that no other recorded civilization in history documented dinosaurs or discovered them (including no mention of them in the bible) Yet once the first "dinosaur tooth" was discovered in the 1800s..... all of a sudden dinosaurs were quickly discovered all over the world and became a very profitable venture.

giphy.gif

An0dyne

Robin
Even Ken Ham admits Dinosaurs are consistent with the Bible: https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/

I have seen dinosaur fossils for myself, so I haven't any doubt. The comment about their relative size is nonsensical, as they wouldn't have to eat any more relative to their size than any other creature per se. The real "conspiracy" is how they went extinct, which was not millions or billions of years ago, but most likely as a result of the Global Flood recorded in Genesis 6ff.

Replicant_Gyr

Sparrow
Orthodox
Dinosaur remnants were surely discovered in ancient times. The discoveries brought great fear, dread, but also mystique. Long considered to be dragons, or evidence of giants, across cultures from Europe to Asia. The fact that many cultures have a flying dragon or giant in their folklore is not a coincidence. Historically, it was not profitable nor encouraged to go digging up these esoteric remains until the 19th century.

Edit: How deep is the hoax? Does it extend to mammoths, giant sloths, sabre-tooths etc? We have bone and fur remnants of these species.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Somehow I fell into this rabbit hole this morning. The comment below followed by the video made start looking into the conspiracy theory...... I find it funny that this theory also kind of falls back onto the Rockefellers

"I know it can be hard to question something that has been so widely accepted, but come on we're all adults here. Adults seeking the truth! After discovering a couple of lies that the US government has tried to make us believe, I am skeptical about anything and everything the government says that I can't confirm with my own eyes and logic. Just as you would treat somebody who turns out to be a pathological liar, you can't trust anything they say anymore. But anyway yeah, if you think about what it would take to sustain these giant creatures, it is extremely unlikely. They would have to do nothing but eat their entire life!!! No time for mating, no time for fighting, just eat eat eat, and even then it seems very impossible. Also, why isn't everybody finding fossils if they were so prominent!? If they existed like the government says, every local Joe in neighborhoods around the world would be discovering fossils and remnants in his backyard!! But that is not the case, only select "Archaeologists" find them in the middle of nowhere. Smells like a lie to me. But alas, with big conspiracies theories like this, people would rather not find out that their entire childhood has been a lie. Start small!! Do your own research in the name of the truth :) Have a blessed day all"

It is kind of fishy that no other recorded civilization in history documented dinosaurs or discovered them (including no mention of them in the bible) Yet once the first "dinosaur tooth" was discovered in the 1800s..... all of a sudden dinosaurs were quickly discovered all over the world and became a very profitable venture.

This is a classic misdirection deep state psyop, like flat earth and nukes are fake. Incidentally, the guy pushing it here, Eric Dubay is also one of the main flat earth pushers, and most likely a fed.

They use your (healthy) skepticism and turn it against you, it's a kind of cognitive judo-like move. When you know you are being lied to on so many levels (the Fed, JFK, 9/11, feminism and now the elections), your world is more unstable as its very foundations have been shaken, so you become more vulnerable to that kind of cognitive judo psyop.

They will find some minor counterintuitive details about nukes, flat earth or dinosaurs that the average layman can't corroborate 100% and use this to get you to throw the baby with the bathwater.

The main reason for these psyops is first and foremost to isolate and discredit the skeptics, making them look like as dumb unscientific cult followers to the normies, thus "poising the well" for legitimate skeptics. As such these psyops are powerful control tools.

The other reason is to destabilize individual skeptics, and to sow division and discord in their communities. Unfortunately, they have had a fair amount of success in achieving these goals.

The big push came around the time Obama was president, back when high speed internet became commonplace and Youtube was uncensorced and its algorithms not fixed. More and more people were getting red pilled on 9/11 and other events. So Obama's Information Czar (that was his actual title) Cass Sunstein recommended "cognitive infiltration" operations in order to disrupt that process. That was the time when we started seeing slick productions and multiple channels pushing Flat Earth. And Dubay was one of the main figures pushing Flat Earth.

One of the main target groups are Christians, they use very literal interpretations of the OT to justify Flat Earth or the dinosaur "hoax". Those types of operations reinforce the atheist normies biases against Christianity.

Peacock
Gold Member
Even Ken Ham admits Dinosaurs are consistent with the Bible: https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/dinosaurs-and-the-bible/

I have seen dinosaur fossils for myself, so I haven't any doubt. The comment about their relative size is nonsensical, as they wouldn't have to eat any more relative to their size than any other creature per se. The real "conspiracy" is how they went extinct, which was not millions or billions of years ago, but most likely as a result of the Global Flood recorded in Genesis 6ff.
6a871af3a7754a3ac7f1b2c11e4054bb.jpg

Beaker

Robin
https://www.fieldmuseum.org/blog/sue-t-rex
At more than 40 feet long and 13 feet tall at the hip, SUE is physically the largest Tyrannosaurus rex specimen discovered, out of more than 30 T. rex skeletons that have been found. SUE is also the most complete—around 90 percent. We have 250 of the approximately 380 known bones in the T. rex skeleton, including the furcula (wishbone) and gastralia (a set of rib-like bones stretched across the dinosaur’s belly, believed to have helped SUE breathe).
Evolution can be perverted by secular people but there is nothing but God to be found in it once reason is allowed back in.

“Then you do admit, Professor Darwin, that there is a higher power behind evolution?”

"Certainly, I admit it; I am compelled to do so, because evolution has always gone onward and upward, from lower to higher forms of life. That could not be chance; it is unscientific to postulate such an hypothesis, because chance never moves in one direction."

Last edited:

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is a classic misdirection deep state psyop, like flat earth and nukes are fake. Incidentally, the guy pushing it here, Eric Dubay is also one of the main flat earth pushers, and most likely a fed.
Whilst I'm totally with you on flat-earth-theory and fake nukes being psy-ops, the argument being made in this particular case is a very strong one. And I have not seen it answered yet.

Why, prior to the mid-1800's, did no one, in all recorded history, ever mention or postulate on fossils finds? Then, after this date, an avalanche of discoveries, and conveniently right after the explosion of Darwinism and evolutionary theory? It. Stinks.

When pre-1800's accounts of dinosaur-like fossils can be produced I will be far less sceptical. It is seemingly impossible that they never turned up previously in earth works, excavations, quarries, or anywhere else, and therefore escaped the attention of prior-history's greatest inquiring minds.

Peacock
Gold Member
There weren't many sites in Europe that had well-preserved dinosaur skeletons, at least not the big ones, like you have in places like the Gobi desert, Antarctica (which was once a thriving jungle filled with dinosaurs and dense giant fern forests), Africa or in Alberta. This probably explains why there wasn't much paleontology activity before the 18th century.

As well, Paleontology was a bit of a useless science in the 17th/18th century, when the top minds in Europe were busy making breakthroughs in chemistry, physics, maths or engineering, and places rich with artifacts like Montana or Wyoming only had a few homesteaders and cowboys who had other priorities besides ancient zoology.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member

Ancient eras like the Paleozoic or Jurassic had very high CO2 levels, up to 14 times current levels, so plant life was exploding then:

1606766820498.png

The planet was much warmer, even Antarctica was covered in jungle-like swampy forests (as depicted below). The rise in CO2 led to an explosion in plant and animal life, animals like dragonflies grew to the size of a hawk.

30vJUr_0OjDsH4Q00

In comparison, we currently live in the Holocene, an era when the earth is still relatively CO2-starved, wedged between ice ages, in what is geologically speaking a very brief interglacial period respite, just after a period when most of the inhabitable land mass on earth is covered with a thick ice shelf. Cities like NY or London were covered with a mile of ice only 15,000 years ago, 10,000 years ago only Southern Europe was really inhabitable. The glaciation will likely resume in a few millennia. Plant life was much, much richer in prehistoric times millions of years ago vs the more recent past in the last million years.

Temperature_Interglacials.gif

Last edited:

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I’ve personally found dinosaur bones in ancient mountain areas where they were said to have roamed. And no, I didn’t just stumble upon them, I had to chip away at millions of years worth of rock. It’s tough work.

There are so many records - fossilized eggs, bones, teeth, etc - that it’s pretty much impossible to deny the existence of dinosaurs. I understand that everyone is skeptical nowadays, but it’s dangerous to get into the mentality that everything is a potential psyop/conspiracy, as it’s a slippery slope that can lead to false understandings.

There are several descendants of dinosaurs alive today, birds being one of them. The first bird was actually a dinosaur, the archaeopteryx. Crocodiles date back to the Jurassic era. Sharks fall into this basket as well, with relatives of the great white shark living alongside the dinos.

”Well why isn’t the average joe finding them in their backyard?” Perhaps because they’re fossilized into rock? To even find these things, people have to split open ancient rocks or chisel away at sand dunes to discover what lies within. It’s not like Fido the dog digs in the backyard one day and accidentally discovers a T-Rex tooth. Hundreds of millions of years of geology makes these things pretty darn hard to find.

Do your research man. Dinosaurs are awesome and should not be discredited, by a flat earther nonetheless. Why are you taking him seriously?

Aurini

Ostrich
They were doing the disinformation campaigns in the '00s too.

In particular, I remember "9/11 Spare Change". In sharp contrast to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - who point out the evidence of thermite in the dust, the suspicious elimination of all evidence, and other anomalies which undermine the official narrative - the Spare Change people tossed in a whole bunch of stuff about holograms, how three of the flights were entirely filled with people cooperating with the government, and then routing it all back to a ridiculous 'resource based economy' guy who'd never heard of Austrian Economics. These guys managed to hijack the 9/11 Truth Movement, filling it with credulous fools, and pushing out those who had legitimate questions about what happened.

There's a utopian/cult-like instinct in humanity that these people exploit. A sort of black/white thinking where either the world should be heaven on earth, and if it isn't it's because of a lizard-people conspiracy to manipulate us. I'll be the first one to point out that the Freemasons are up to no good - but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes the media hypes up a story because they want viewers, not because of some malign agenda, and more often than not boring human incompetence and greed underlie much of what the conspiracy theorists obsess over.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
They were doing the disinformation campaigns in the '00s too.

In particular, I remember "9/11 Spare Change". In sharp contrast to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - who point out the evidence of thermite in the dust, the suspicious elimination of all evidence, and other anomalies which undermine the official narrative - the Spare Change people tossed in a whole bunch of stuff about holograms, how three of the flights were entirely filled with people cooperating with the government, and then routing it all back to a ridiculous 'resource based economy' guy who'd never heard of Austrian Economics. These guys managed to hijack the 9/11 Truth Movement, filling it with credulous fools, and pushing out those who had legitimate questions about what happened.
I think it is called Loose Change. Thanks, you have saved me wasting time on it. The architects and engineers videos look good. https://www.ae911truth.org/

Funny thought: did ancient civilizations have museums? If they found dinosaur bones, or artifacts of an even earlier civilization, what would they do with them? And how mind blowing would that be to the archeologist who stumbles across such an exhibit? The carbon dating would be all over the place.

I imagine my town buried in volcanic ash (for whatever random reason) and 1,000 years from now the first two dig sites established by archeologists are the local museum of natural history, and the Hot Topic at the mall.

bucky

Ostrich
Dinosaur remnants were surely discovered in ancient times. The discoveries brought great fear, dread, but also mystique. Long considered to be dragons, or evidence of giants, across cultures from Europe to Asia. The fact that many cultures have a flying dragon or giant in their folklore is not a coincidence. Historically, it was not profitable nor encouraged to go digging up these esoteric remains until the 19th century.

Edit: How deep is the hoax? Does it extend to mammoths, giant sloths, sabre-tooths etc? We have bone and fur remnants of these species.
That's what I thought too, that ancient and medieval Europeans and Chinese had stumbled upon dinosaur and other megafauna bones and that's where legends of dragons and other giant monsters come from. I've heard this idea several times so I'd always assumed there was some record of such bones having been found, but maybe it's true as others are saying here that there's no known record of this actually happening at any time before the 19th century.

I also heard a theory once that legends about humanoid monsters like goblins and trolls are ancient memories of the Neanderthals, passed down through the generations. Not sure how likely that is though, since I think the very last Neanderthals died out over 25,000 years ago.

Of course dinosaurs are true! Just like the moon landing. Oh, wait...

No matter what you believe apparently the fossil evidence is pretty small. And the pictures of them you see are pure conjecture.

I honestly don't care either way.