Are There Any (Currently Living) People You Truly Admire?

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
During this year I've been mighty impressed by E Michael Jones. The work he's done and the way he's not afraid to go against the Jews openly is something to admire.

Roosh, as he describes himself, might technically be a loser but he provided the necessary spark that lead to many great things. That deserves respect no matter what.

I admire Pastor Doug Batchelor. He is a Seventh-day Adventist pastor who's sermons have greatly helped strengthen my knowledge and understanding of God, which in turn helps my personal relationship with God.

This is one of my favorite sermons of his and I would highly recommend checking it out.

Andrew Klavan from the Daily Wire. Appreciate his humor in the opening monologues of his podcast, and his advice to people who write to him is always measured, sensible and compassionate even when telling a hard truth.

Peacock
Gold Member
Johnny Rotten. I like his belief in individuality. He strives to be genuine
Rotten is one of those talented pop musicians who later in life turned against the establishment that promoted their degenerate cultural product, along the lines of a Little Richard, Prince etc. He was privy to the deep state's degree of rot,publicly denouncing it, which is kind of ironic given his nickname. He called out serial pedo predator/satanist Jimmy Saville, and just came out for Trump, implying that Biden was a corrupt pedo:

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
I refrain from admiring people that I do not personally know and who have not personally shaped me in some way so that leaves out public figures. I have found that more often than not they have failed my expectations and praises in some manner. Since I am of an older age that also does not leave very many living people either. There are two however, that I have known since a young age and have proven to be real men of honor and character and though I no longer have contact with them I remember them always. The two men are Grandmaster Won Chik Park and Sifu Steve Cottrell. With their guidance I have developed into a better man than I could have hoped otherwise. There are others but they have all bought the farm some time ago.

LOUIE SIMMONS

Because he's dedicated his life to helping others achieve their goals and genuinely cares about helping other's prevent the injuries that he suffered.

Also because he's the Yoda of strength.

Diop

Robin
There aren't many good people currently in Hollywood, but I've always really admired Keanu Reeves. There are many different stories of him being extremely kind, generous, and down-to-earth while interacting with fans as well as non-actors working on the sets of his films. He's suffered tragedy in his life (lost a newborn baby and his girlfriend died a year or so afterwards in 1999/2000) so I've always seen him as a human being first rather than a garden-variety Hollywood shill. Here's a few examples of his kindness over the past several years -

Link

Reactions: 911
There aren't many good people currently in Hollywood, but I've always really admired Keanu Reeves. There are many different stories of him being extremely kind, generous, and down-to-earth while interacting with fans as well as non-actors working on the sets of his films. He's suffered tragedy in his life (lost a newborn baby and his girlfriend died a year or so afterwards in 1999/2000) so I've always seen him as a human being first rather than a garden-variety Hollywood shill. Here's a few examples of his kindness over the past several years -

Link
I saw a him stop an interview to meet one of his fan's families. Pissed off the producer of the event, but just one example of the guy taking the "Hollywood actors aren't special" mentality.

Former Texas Congressman Ron Paul.

I'm not sure if he would be the best to handle enemies of the US like China, but he is principled and I've always liked this Zen like quality in dealing with his critics which is something I could never do.

Now 85 or so, he still writes and speaks on current issues.

hkhathaj

Pigeon
Edward Snowden. He told the truth, at great personal cost to himself, for the sake of the American people. And his heroism was rewarded with exile.
Yes, and I would add Julian Assange. He has worked on leaking information for a better world. I assume that he was not guilty of rape or whatever they have tried to cage him. It is also very likely that he was tortured in prison. I wish him the best!

hkhathaj

Pigeon

Link
That all may be true but marrying a woman older than himself? I can not admire him. Actually I despise him. That can not be a role model for me or for my children!

pitbullowner

Pelican
Honestly ? The priest at my orthodox parish. He's someone I'd like to be like. Warm, humble full of grace and wants to genuinely help others. *shrug* simple things for me, I am blessed enough to not have to look far for a good role model

pitbullowner

Pelican
Rotten is one of those talented pop musicians who later in life turned against the establishment that promoted their degenerate cultural product, along the lines of a Little Richard, Prince etc. He was privy to the deep state's degree of rot,publicly denouncing it, which is kind of ironic given his nickname. He called out serial pedo predator/satanist Jimmy Saville, and just came out for Trump, implying that Biden was a corrupt pedo:

Punks style initially was to rebel against the status quo of the establishment... It really started going downhill with Green Day