Are Women More Likely to Favor Lockdowns?

puckerman

Ostrich
I could be wrong. Does it seem like women are the bigger supporters of shutdowns than men?

Let's remember that in the USA, women were not voting in most states during the flu epidemic of 1918-19. People acted much more rationally then than they are now.

What have you all seen? Are women more likely to favor putting people out of work for the alleged reason of "saving lives"?

DanielH

Kingfisher
Yes, surveys have already shown women and Democrats to be much more likely to wear masks. Women, despite being at a much lower risk, are much more afraid. They're gullible by nature and tend to believe anything the dominating authority of the day tells them. This authority is the media and all of its components including the false god of science. In more sane times, this authority was their husband or their local community.

Women are also deluded by the fact that they're coddled much longer than men are. Whereas men stop being coddled around adolescence, women are coddled until they are no longer attractive. Since they're used to everyone putting them on a pedestal and treating them so nice, they hardly ever expect negative consequences from their actions, and they never suspect that the authority is misleading them.

In my own experiences I've been fortunate enough to have a very sane family, and very sane friends. Not one person I know buys into the hysteria despite 100% mask compliance in my area. We're basically a subjugated people.

SpyofMoses

Sparrow
Yes. My Dad even pointed this out to me recently. I noticed that it was exclusively the women over 40 who were quick to wear the mask and bug everyone to do the same at work. Only one young guy I work with is concerned about social distancing; almost every other young guy is at least sympathetic to the anti-lockdown narrative. I've also noticed that most of the women who doubt this COVID narrative are the proud mothers who are happily married.

The strongest correlation I've noticed is that the more koolaid you drink, the more likely you are pro shutdown. The same men who told me Trump is literally killing people of color are the same men who want the shutdowns.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The interesting thing is psychologists have heavily linked being afraid of microbes and conservatives:

https://psmag.com/news/why-are-conservatives-grossed-out-by-germs

However, the evidence is clear that liberals are more afraid of it.

I suspect that conservatives are better at not being unnecessarily scared and they are less likely to let emotions get in the way of logical decision-making.

By extension this applied more to women too.

Evolutionary, men have been on the front lines dealing with threats, deducing how to deal with them. Conservative men, the men who were typically in charge for all of history, are better at that. Meanwhile there is evidence of women and likely soy boys welcoming threats, in the same ways people today are welcoming severe chaos in the hopes they can unseat the ruling class and increase their status.

The Chinese virus is not a serious threat. Conservatives have no reason to fear it. Liberals struggle to deduce reality over the background of their deranged programming. Liberals also have a stake in pretending it is severe as they have Trojan horses ready to be used to usurp more power.

Yes. My Dad even pointed this out to me recently. I noticed that it was exclusively the women over 40 who were quick to wear the mask and bug everyone to do the same at work. Only one young guy I work with is concerned about social distancing; almost every other young guy is at least sympathetic to the anti-lockdown narrative. I've also noticed that most of the women who doubt this COVID narrative are the proud mothers who are happily married.

The strongest correlation I've noticed is that the more koolaid you drink, the more likely you are pro shutdown. The same men who told me Trump is literally killing people of color are the same men who want the shutdowns.
Yes Ronald Fisher, predicted this very thing many decades ago. The foundation of his eugenics support was the realization and statistical modelling that showed that the stupid were out breeding the intelligent immensely. He discusses it at length in The Genetical Theory of Natural Selection.

Note: There is not a single Statistics Department in the USA that I know of requiring that book as reading for the program.

Whatever secular women can conceive as integral security, they will side and die with.

Finances of the ultra rich ? Check, they can consider that security.
Domineering strength of an alpha male ? They'll consider that security.

A guy who commands respect amongst men ?
That'll do the same.

A government hellbent on squelching out independent business and spreading moral panic ?

Yeah, same.

I just pray when I settle down with the right type of woman, she'll have a heart like Ruth (like in the Bible)

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Well, the public school teachers in my school board are out protesting because the school is actually going to allow physical school in September, the teachers are hysterical and think it should be virtual...while getting paid exactly the same as in person instruction of course.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
DSzfT3Ts.png

Troller

Kingfisher
Yes. Women are sheep. Much more social creatures than man. More dependent on other people thinking. It´s our fault as men not to guide them correctly. I try my best.

I could be wrong. Does it seem like women are the bigger supporters of shutdowns than men?

Let's remember that in the USA, women were not voting in most states during the flu epidemic of 1918-19. People acted much more rationally then than they are now.

What have you all seen? Are women more likely to favor putting people out of work for the alleged reason of "saving lives"?
You're definitely right on. Women have overwhelmingly bought FAR much more into the virus scare, masking and compliance, and the push for the lockdowns. Most of them are even constantly pushing for more restrictions, and I was at some Mens-only event I would attend where women who were somehow affiliated with the organization were privately finding excuses to come and spy on the organization, just to see if the Men were socially distancing and wearing masks or violating other Rona Protocols.