Are you interested in fashion? I like this video and want to know what you think of these styles

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Haha, that's why I always consult with my husband about what actually looks good on me. He knows best! :) Those hideous shorts and, really, any high-wasted pants make you look like you're wearing a diaper!

Haha, lucky, my husband usually gives me general answers like "I don't know, you look fine" or "they all look the same." (We went to a wedding last month and I was like DO YOU LIKE THIS DRESS OR THIS DRESS and he's like "well... that one is long and that one is short.") lol

Camellia

Sparrow
Woman
Haha, lucky, my husband usually gives me general answers like "I don't know, you look fine" or "they all look the same." (We went to a wedding last month and I was like DO YOU LIKE THIS DRESS OR THIS DRESS and he's like "well... that one is long and that one is short.") lol
Very helpful! lol Husbands can be like that, too! Mine can only tell me he whether likes something or not, but he can't tell me why, which is okay :)

Leeloo

Woodpecker
Woman
So many modern women dressing for other women. I always rely on my husband’s and father’s opinions on what really looks best. I know I’m on the right path when they pay a compliment. Usually a dress and simple long hairstyle. I know my husband likes when I make an effort and get dolled up, but he’s made it clear many times his preferred look is minimal makeup and a put together feminine outfit.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
Okay, so... maybe I'm just CRAZY...

But I think that the entire idea of "looking expensive" or wearing things because they "look expensive" or imply "high status" by way of emulating people who have a lot of money... is pretty vomit-worthy.

And I thought that most of the pieces she showed in the video were boring, blocky/angular, and unfeminine.

And I kinda thought the lady in the video could maybe be a tranny.

christie2

Sparrow
Woman
All these women that have work done to their face, look that way, a bit. That was funny to read on my break, thanks for the laugh.

I don't like the idea of fake stuff like fillers, injections that she talks about in some earlier videos.

I do like how she tries for elegance consistently, its something I feel I lack.

She's hit-and-miss with good feminine choices for clothing pieces.

Maddox

Woodpecker

I've seen these men in women's stores and they have that look like they were dragged along and upset about wasting their Saturday watching their girlfriend or wife shop for clothes. I, on the other hand, would be picking out skirts and dresses that I'd like to see on my girl.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I've seen these men in women's stores and they have that look like they were dragged along and upset about wasting their Saturday watching their girlfriend or wife shop for clothes. I, on the other hand, would be picking out skirts and dresses that I'd like to see on my girl.

No, he's a good sport if we go shopping, he just has a lack of interest in clothes. He likes some general things like sheaths/sundresses/etc. I tend to go for more classic pieces in general, and comfortable things at home.

I always joke that stores have a "man chair" though, lol

Last edited:

Camellia

Sparrow
Woman
Early on in my marriage, my mom told me to NEVER bring my husband along when shopping, and I'm glad I followed her advice! I feel sorry for those bored men following their wives around the store like puppy dogs. I normally buy a couple of pieces to try at home and then I show my hubby.

Camellia

Sparrow
Woman
All these women that have work done to their face, look that way, a bit. That was funny to read on my break, thanks for the laugh.

I don't like the idea of fake stuff like fillers, injections that she talks about in some earlier videos.

I do like how she tries for elegance consistently, its something I feel I lack.

She's hit-and-miss with good feminine choices for clothing pieces.
She's definitely hit or miss, but she dresses more elegantly than most nowadays, which is something that appeals to me. I couldn't care less about her surgeries and advice for social climbing. I only take what I like and skip the rest.

christie2

Sparrow
Woman
Only taking what I like and skipping the rest is great advice. I like that phrase.

I'm trying to doublecheck that what I'm skipping is good to skip.

joy_grace

Pigeon
Woman
Okay, so... maybe I'm just CRAZY...

But I think that the entire idea of "looking expensive" or wearing things because they "look expensive" or imply "high status" by way of emulating people who have a lot of money... is pretty vomit-worthy.

And I thought that most of the pieces she showed in the video were boring, blocky/angular, and unfeminine.

And I kinda thought the lady in the video could maybe be a tranny.

Because Anna Bey is still materialistic-minded. She loves luxury lifestyle and urged women to marry rich millionaires. Other than that, I still follow her for feminine fashion and elegance/etiquette tips. The level up aspect of her message is something that I ignore right now (no longer interested in having luxurious materialistic lifestyle).