Are you skeptical of vaccines? If so, why?

Elspeth

Sparrow
Woman
Are you skeptical of vaccines, and if so, why? Are there some vaccines you're more wary of than others?

I'm curious to hear all of your perspectives on the matter given the strong responses some of you provided in Will you take the vaccine? (posted by Lamkins). Thanks!

PineTreeFarmer

Sparrow
Woman
Sure. I have a kid with a pre-existing condition, whose "life-changing" medically approved treatment causes very extreme long term kidney function failure, requiring dialysis later in life. I'm afraid that the FDA will approve things that are deadly long term because they're afraid of short term consequences of a sickness that is extremely rare needs to be dealt with differently en masse.

Off the top of my head...
  • Legal immunity for the corporations
  • Drastic ramp up of vaccine schedule after legal immunity
  • Big Pharm in bed with Big Gov
  • Doctors who have become hostile and lied to us about the medical data behind vaccines
  • Being called an antivaxxer because we didn't give our children every single shot
  • Having EVERY SINGLE doctor save one in a large metro refuse to see our children because we didn't get every single shot
  • Our review of the crappy science behind many vaccines
  • Our perspective on the general lack of intelligence among doctors and medical researchers
  • The medical community's response to Covid-19
After that last one we might never vaccinate again.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Don't take the bait dudes...

Vaccines are all poison. They're designed to be, to get you sick and pay all your retirement in being "cared" for by big pharma.

I have unvaxxed children who are NEVER sick while their peers are vaxxed and always sick. I know men who have vaccine injured children and these men are a broken mess. No thanks.

Definitely skeptic. Especially when people ask me to take a vaccine just because some flu, like corona that has been hyped up.
If corona was actually a real pandemic and had a death rate far worse than the regular flu and I saw people dying on the street I'd probably take it but not as it is now.

If you read some horror stories from those who took the swine flu vaccine, pandemrix and compare it what the risk was of dying from the swine flue (or corona for that matter) was, you will learn to think twice before getting one. Lots of people are still suffering every day from it now 11 years later and it completely ruined their lives.

Many children with parents (who weren't independent thinkers) got their future lives ruined and have to deal with narcolepsy every day. Imagine living every day as if you've had a half hour's sleep the night before, others got Guillain-Barré syndrome from the vaccine and have muscle weakness and just lay in bed all day long.

The tax payers for countries who bought pandemrix had to pay a ton of money as well because some idiot politicians decided it was a good idea to invest in a vaccine for something that was just hyped up and the company who made it (GlaxoSmithKline) made a ton of cash by ruining thousands of peoples lives.

Elspeth

Sparrow
Woman
If you are genuinely searching for truth not consensus (which I highly doubt) this information is already on the forum and widely available from trustworthy sources elsewhere.
I'm looking for your opinion, obviously (whether it is truth or not). This community is unique for some of the common beliefs that exist within it and I'm trying to learn more about why others have the opinions that they do.

esli

Chicken
Woman
1. all vaccines around use cells coming eventually from aborted embryos and I am against that
2. everything is very off with the current vaccine, all manipulation tactics in the book are being used to force us into this and this rings several 1000 alarmbells with me
3. this is a totally new technique touching on the building blocks of our body, NOT even a standard vaccine. Government admits that this poses a risk and nobody knows the long term side effects, yet government proceeds with manipulating a fearful population, desperate to get their lives back. into getting the vaccination. This is nothing less than criminal to me.

Concluding, I won't take it.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
One thing that's a little more "off in the weeds" than just looking at information about vaccine risks vs. potential benefits, financial interests, etc. is simply an examination of the language consistently used by the companies, organizations, foundations, etc. largely behind vaccine research and development.

Our own CDC is a prime example.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

CONTROL... and prevention. Interesting that "... and prevention!" is an afterthought, and almost never actually used in reference.

Disease Control = weaponization of infectious agents.

The "Global Elite" do all sorts of shifty things with language, in order to present their agenda as the exact opposite of what it is. People dump money into "medical research" thinking they're helping to fund cures, when what they're really doing is funding the future of bio-terrorism.

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
I'm not skeptical of vaccines in general. But I don't like new vaccines. I have not given any of my kids the HPV, nor did I take the one for swine flu in 2009. We don't do flu shots, either. But as a homeschooler and history nerd, I find the history of vaccines and the men who worked on them pretty fascinating. I don't think there were nefarious purposes behind Louis Pasteur's rabies vaccine or Edward Jenner's smallpox vaccine.

Jessie

Sparrow
Woman
With $4 billion paid out to victims of vaccine injury by the VICP, it’s fair to say that vaccines are not necessarily safe. And that’s only for the people who were able to meet their stringent guidelines and prove their cases to a system that is biased against them. Who knows what the actual claim would be if every injured person applied and was compensated. I also hate that vaccine manufacturers are not held responsible for injuries or death. They cannot be sued. But my biggest gripe is that they use fetal cell lines to create vaccines. As one who views preborn babies as precious image bearers, I cannot stomach the though of benefiting (or harming myself, more likely) from the misfortunes of murdered babies.

STG

Woodpecker
Multiple reasons:

Vaccines are made by using animal tissues and sometimes aborted fetal cells. These are injected into you along with mercury, aluminum, and other toxic metals that are unnatural. Within animal tissues exist animal viruses that coexist with the animal they live in, but cause havoc in humans. These animal viruses are foreign to humans and we would never have them injected into us in the natural world. Injecting aborted fetal cells into your body - with the foreign DNA present in them - who knows what the result of that is.

Look up SV40 polio vaccine contamination: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

This is one of the few examples of the government admitting to animal viruses in vaccines made with animal tissues. What is more likely, that this was the only case in history where a vaccine infected people with an animal virus or the government isn't telling you the truth?

From 1955 to 1963, an estimated 10-30% of polio vaccines administered in the US were contaminated with simian virus 40 (SV40). The virus came from monkey kidney cell cultures used to make polio vaccines at that time. Most of the contamination was in the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), but it was also found in oral polio vaccine (OPV). After the contamination was discovered, the U.S. government established testing requirements to verify that all new lots of polio vaccines were free of SV40.

Look up the 1986 Act that protects the vaccine manufactures from liability. What other industry or product today is protected from liability if they cause you harm? Can you imagine buying a car that left the factory defective causing you injury and you could not sue the manufacture?

We have antiviral medication. If you were to become infected with the Measles, why couldn't treatment be with antiviral medication?

Oh, I forgot how "they" said Hydroxychloroquine is a "dangerous" medication with "side effects" even though:
Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[9] In 2017, it was the 128th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than five million prescriptions.

Wow so the 128th most prescribed medication in the U.S. that has been around for about 70 years now has dangerous side effects? Who knew?

Elspeth

Sparrow
Woman
So you're asking people's opinion so that you can examine them like they're a specimen in a petrie dish? I really hate it when people do that.
Pretty much, since that's how I go about anything I'm trying to learn. If that offends you, by all means, withhold your opinion. No one's forcing anyone to share anything.