Asian gets fired from Deloitte after threatening to stab white people

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
The other mother's surname, Janover, is Hungarian Jewish.

There's less than 10% white guys or white women at Harvard, not many blondes there for the past few decades, BC or Tufts are where the whites are. The Ivy as a WASP stronghold is ancient mythology, though Dartmouth and to a lesser extent Princeton are holding out better to their original makeup.

You made my point. Scarcity = demand. The fewer the white guys, the more they're wanted by women and they get to pick and choose. Just because there are twenty Chads on campus instead of 200 doesn't mean they're suddenly irrelevant. The opposite. And I'm sure those white guys at Harvard were not slumming (and if there were no suitable white girls on campus, I'm sure they found them at Wellesley or Barnard or somewhere like that).

Then there's high school. Who knows what happened there. All's I know is it can't be "the system" this girl is angry at because it's set up to benefit her.

You made my point. Scarcity = demand. The fewer the white guys, the more they're wanted by women and they get to pick and choose. Just because there are twenty Chads on campus instead of 200 doesn't mean they're suddenly irrelevant. The opposite. And I'm sure those white guys at Harvard were not slumming (and if there were no suitable white girls on campus, I'm sure they found them at Wellesley or Barnard or somewhere like that).

Then there's high school. Who knows what happened there. All's I know is it can't be "the system" this girl is angry at because it's set up to benefit her.
Are you actually granting even a modicum of logical capability to this borderline twat? Besides,its common to hate those who we are dependant on, and those we sin against.

I too, had a nice grin on my face watching this video..... if not only for the insufferable childish narcissism on display along with the ham handed 'trump supporters' label peppered throughout the clip. Bezmenov was right, these types of people are fully conditioned to immediately react to the stimulus presented to them, usually in a volatile and emotionally immature manner. How are you supposed to deal with an army of these things occupying bureaucratic positions of power over you?

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
She got mentally prepped by her lesbian "parents". How many insane lunatics and trannies come out of those bonds?

It´s no surprise that she is that crazy - even having two lesbians as parents might have even made possible her Harvard admission. Because generally Asians are discriminated against and there were certainly many more qualified ones who were rejected, but having two mommies gave her the edge she needed.

Now all she wants to do is stab whitey after whitey gave her a great education and great job. Deloitte is racist for not having her stab the next client who mentions "all lives matter".

Is this real life? It seems so contrived. The repeated use of "Trump supporters" seems a little strange.
It's real, but its a Pavlovian social engineering memetic. The brain really can be infected at such a young age, where trauma (in this case no father figure, two lesbians who are likely fighting and doing weird shit all the time) seeps in like a corrupted seed and sprouts roots. Nothing short of an exorcism or an act of God could undo her damage. She is lost. To anyone who is even thinking anything remotely sexual about her, stay clear of her and hopefully her self-destructive tendencies stop after her own life is inevitably destroyed or depressed to such a meaningless extent. Prayer could help her, but her own free will would negate most external forces.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have not watched the video but do see it is getting some play in various places. While I can understand how many people think she got what she deserved; I also think it is a great tragedy what has happened here. Here we have someone that is, or will be, a graduate of what is supposed to be one of the best schools in the world and this is the end result; someone who basically is not really prepared to do much of anything of use in the world and mindlessly repeating mantras of failed ideologies. And she is not the only one that thinks like this, places like Harvard is turning out hundreds if not thousands of people like this every year, and somehow still get to have a reputation as one of the best places on the planet to send their children.

While I do agree with people questioning the wisdom of having two women as the parents, and am not surprised someone raised by two women would turn out like this, I would place a greater part of the blame on Harvard. How can anyone go to a top tier school and come out with such ideologies as her? My answer, from Harvard's point of view, the way she has turned out is not a failure, but the successful result of the indoctrination they instilled in her. From the militant leftists (or 'looney left') that have taken over most of today's institutions (government, corporations, private organizations) people like her are the end result and they run around touting how great it is.

The only problem, of course, is that too many people like this will lead to be complete breakdown of everything since they will be pushing for policies and agendas that simply do not and can not work. And for some strange reason, people who should know better will go along for fear of being called out or labeled some -ist by the insane mobs that these people call upon to force compliance with their failed ideologies.

We are coming to an end of an era where many things have allowed such insane behavior and beliefs to continue on and take hold. In the past people who did things that did not work would probably lose money and end up with no power until they stopped doing stupid things. Now, all kinds of bad or insane behavior have gone on for years because no one really suffers when they do irrational things.

Many people have expected that with interest rates near zero, and all kinds of money pumped into the system that we were 'running out of road' economically and that some kind of reset was coming; but then COVID-19 came around on top of that and then the government mandated shutdowns making the economic problems even worse. As bad as things have gotten with the shutdown, they are probable going to get worse and anyone with methods of thinking like this woman will be in serious trouble as they will be completely unable to make corrections in what they are doing in life.

Even now with 40 million to 45 million people out of work many people are still acting like things will be back to what they were pre lockdowns, as though nothing serious or problematic has been going on.

I think she can recover if she simply stop doing stupid things like the posting on twitter/facebook, etc. I find it amazing that these platforms havethe reach that they do since almost no one seems to be generating any business or leads from such places and instead it usually ends up costing them money; like losing a job or taking up all kinds of time, or having the looney left mobs search through years of posts to find something to 'get' a person for.

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Yuri bezmenov memes and quotes apply to this and many more.

View attachment 23762
This is what I fear the most; it is not that people are doing irrational things (which is bad enough), it is that they have reached the point where they are no longer capable of reasoning. If it was only limited numbers of people, while tragic, things for other people, like us here, would be ok and life would go on. The problem is that there are so many people and in almost every institution at every level is filled with people like this. People are acting like things [COVID-19 and economy] will be ok in a few weeks or maybe a few months at most, even though 40+ million are out of work and a number of businesses are closed forever. As bad as things as right now for society in general, it is going to get worse in the weeks and months to come; especially once people start to see the effects of all the businesses being closed and people out of work, and there is nothing any of us can do about it since the failure of most people to listen to people like us brought us to this state of affairs.

The one good and positive thing I can say about what is going on is that all of us here should be at least 'ok' and maybe even do well. Even though some of us that have some debt we know things like that are 'not good' and working to pay it off, reduce living expenses and not spend money on stupid stuff. Eventually working long enough on being self sufficient all of us here will be ok and reach the point where we can either retire or be in retirement with even with only monthly social security being able to cover our monthly expenses plus some savings for emergencies.

Peacock
Gold Member
Harvard, Yale, Columbia, UPenn are Jewish institutions, you're going to have the revolutionary spirit running through them adn this is the culture they will foster. The majority of the faculty in social sciences are either Jewish and/or homosexual, and nearly all the rest are rabid leftists, with a smattering of neocons like Larry Summers or Bernard Lewis. What's the opposite of rolling in one's grave? Because that's what Marcuse, Adorno, Lukacs, Kun, Alinsky et al would be doing now, knowing that they've captured the academic elite in America...

The other thing about Harvard is that the average white dude there is more likely to be an overachieving gamma nerd like Pete Buttgig or Bill Gates than a glamorous stud like JFK, who are now mostly the athletes and a small fraction of the rest, mostly in the top tier fraternities. There isn't much action going on at Harvard, it's a geeky school. There are tens of thousands of chads in the area though, at the mid-tier local schools like UMass, BC, BU etc, most of these stick with their in-house coed talent, which is plentiful today with women making up the majority of enrollment.

Schools like Harvard used to have a lot of smart white jocks up to the 1960s/70s, the kind of guy Elaine Robinson in "The Graduate" was engaged to, a nice blond Berkeley graduate, before her life was ruined by the creep who shagged her mother, creep that the audience is manipulated into identifying with and rooting for.

Elaine was set to marry Carl Smith, the conservative Berkeley fraternity brother in her early 20s, likely her first love, before Dustin Hoffman barged in into the church and swung the cross around at the congregation.

Devon Stack/Blackpilled would have had a field day with this...

Carl Smith's character fit into the Hollywood archetype of the blond villain, which started out around that time, see the Karate Kid, Dolph Lundgren, Christopher Walken etc

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Some time ago I was asked for adoption advice by a 42 year old woman who had failed to get pregnant with IVF. She wanted to get an Armenian child because she is peripherally Armenian. I took that as Instagram float quote, faux spirituality expressing itself now her materialistic life has derailed.

I was surprised to find that something like 25-33% of adopted children are rejected by the parent(s) and sent back. And it's expensive to adopt, so it's not done lightly.

I think it's clear that people don't want to raise other people's children. That's why people plough huge $$$ into getting their own with IVF.

The same woman who asked me about adoption had an abortion about 10 years earlier. Her eggs were worth so little then that she cast a fertilised one off. Now she is paying big bucks for someone else's unwanted egg, likely concieved in sin.

Of course, these lefties and normies will never be able to come to terms with the 'bio fascism' of wanting their own kids. They will bottle that up and make awful decisions in its wake.

I think the same is true for mixed race children, to a lesser extent. I have no interest in raising someone else's children. And I don't feel I could love mixed race children, particularly the males. While most races' women are about the same level of attractivness, only white men can be attractive and some West African blacks. Again, the lefties and normies hide from that, but they still feel it and it messes up the kids. This is very red pill. In a highly Christian society it may not matter as much. But beneath the excessive blue pill and soy is a raging torrent of red pill. These lesbian mothers became lesbians because they had bad expiriences with men. The evil, dislocated daughter is the secondary abomination of this fall. Her s/boyfriend is only with her because of access to sex in lieu of interest from white women of a similar level of attractivness. The next chapter in the story is she pops out black triplets 9 months after staying with Raz Simone.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Schools like Harvard used to have a lot of smart white jocks up to the 1960s/70s, the kind of guy Elaine Robinson in "The Graduate" was engaged to, a nice blond Berkeley graduate, before her life was ruined by the creep who shagged her mother, creep that the audience is manipulated into identifying with and rooting for.

Elaine was set to marry Carl Smith, the conservative Berkeley fraternity brother in her early 20s, likely her first love, before Dustin Hoffman barged in into the church and swung the cross around at the congregation.

Carl Smith's character fit into the Hollywood archetype of the blond villain, which started out around that time, see the Karate Kid, Dolph Lundgren, Christopher Walken etc
There are no (((surprises))) when it comes to the director, producer and other major players in that film. Stupid normie boomers think it's terrific of course. Now it just looks like an obvious social engineering farce. The lecherous Jew swinging the cross at the evil and corrupt Christians? eyeroll...

As for the current makeup of Harvard, yep, spot on. Even twenty years ago it was similar. I knew a kid who was Lebanese, child of immigrants, scored super high on his SATs and got in, but he was white as a sheet. They were probably disappointed he didn't look more "ethnic" when he arrived. In the end it didn't matter, he was poorly socially calibrated and didn't get into any of the secret clubs that would have benefitted his station. He bumbled around in a few different majors but eventually graduated, I think in history.

Last I heard he works a middling job at his parent's business, lives alone near some horse farm in NJ and went full SJW animal rights activist as some last ditch effort at popularity. There's many more like him versus those who excel after attending there.

The H-Bomb degree is a huge leg up, but even then it only works if you leverage it properly.

Peacock
Gold Member
Penmanship (or should I say "penpersonship"?) has long gone out the window. If you read theses written by undergraduates from the 1950s or even the 1980s compared to those from today, you see a drastic dropoff in the quality and command of the English language. The average student at decent colleges used to write at a higher level than many current young faculty members. Same is true in Europe, I recruited interns from France from top universities who frequently made grammatical mistakes I wouldn't have made as a 12 year old.

This is the current climate at the Ivies, and the brainwashing factory that further damaged people like that Janover girl:

If you read the works of Charlotte Iserbyt, a Department of Education and deep state insider (Skull and Bones family, Ford/Carnegie Foundation etc) you will realize that this dumbing down is deliberate:

This 9min video is a must see, it gives you an insider's understanding of the mechanism of subversion in the education system.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Harvard, Yale, Columbia, UPenn are Jewish institutions, you're going to have the revolutionary spirit running through them adn this is the culture they will foster. The majority of the faculty in social sciences are either Jewish and/or homosexual, and nearly all the rest are rabid leftists, with a smattering of neocons like Larry Summers or Bernard Lewis. What's the opposite of rolling in one's grave? Because that's what Marcuse, Adorno, Lukacs, Kun, Alinsky et al would be doing now, knowing that they've captured the academic elite in America...

The other thing about Harvard is that the average white dude there is more likely to be an overachieving gamma nerd like Pete Buttgig or Bill Gates than a glamorous stud like JFK, who are now mostly the athletes and a small fraction of the rest, mostly in the top tier fraternities. There isn't much action going on at Harvard, it's a geeky school. There are tens of thousands of chads in the area though, at the mid-tier local schools like UMass, BC, BU etc, most of these stick with their in-house coed talent, which is plentiful today with women making up the majority of enrollment.

It´s amazing how all those supposed cinema classics for the boomers were nothing more but pure marxist anti-western anti-christian propaganda.

The irony now being that the same boomers are surprised when they pull down statues of Washington, want to defund the police or would stab a boomer in the gut if the mentions something about all lives matter.

So much of old Hollywood is pure marxist propaganda. There were of course exceptions of Jewish Hollywood directors who for some time did not create indoctrination, but the sheer amount especially the largely promoted movies is amazing. The 1980s and partly the 1990s only had a brief respite in pure marxism, before returning back to the crap - just more direct this time.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Harvard grad who blamed Trump supporters for getting her fired from 'dream job' at Deloitte after 'All Lives Matter' TikTok stab video did NOT work for accountancy firm

-Claira Janover posted a video threatening to stab anyone saying 'all lives matter'
-The video went viral, and on Wednesday she claimed she had been fired Janover said Trump supporters 'took my job away from me'
-She accused Deloitte, who she said she worked for, of 'cowardice' in firing her
-Deloitte have confirmed however that she was never an employee at the firm
-Janover was due to complete a two-week internship at the end of the summer
-Deloitte canceled the internship owing to their policy against violent threats

A Harvard graduate who claims she was fired from her 'dream job' at Deloitte after saying she'd 'stab' anyone who told her 'all lives matter' in a TikTok video was never actually employed by the firm, it has emerged.

Claira Janover, 22, tearfully claimed on Wednesday that supporters of Donald Trump 'took my job away from me' by calling for her firing, in response to the video.

In the clip, which has sharply divided people online, she threatens to 'stab' anyone who says 'all lives matter'.

Deloitte, however, have confirmed that she was never an employee of the company.

Instead she was scheduled to complete an internship with them later this summer, which the company rescinded.

Jonathan Gandal, a managing director at the firm, said Janover 'has never been an employee of our organization'.

He said she was instead 'formerly scheduled for a two-week internship later this summer.'

Gandal said the offer of an internship was withdrawn because they have a company policy forbidding threatening violence.

'Deloitte unequivocally stands against the legacy of systemic bias, racism, and unequal treatment that continues to plague our communities,' he said.

'We encourage and support our colleagues to speak out on these issues of critical importance to society, but our policies strictly prohibit invoking or threatening violence.'

Janover, who graduated in May with a degree in government and psychology, posted a TikTok video earlier this week where she said angrily: 'The next person who has the nerve to tell me all lives matter... Imma stab you.
'Imma stab you and while you're bleeding out, imma show you my paper cut and say, "my cut matters too."'

Last edited: