Asian gets fired from Deloitte after threatening to stab white people

most of you would still date her. the ocasio cortes chick, the moddle easter chick who is three times divorced (a pro muslim advocate), the fat pro black activist on grapevine - all of them married to white men. all of them express hatred against white ppl but still able to get chad and brad. whats up with westerm white men these days? are we turning masohistic now?sticking with our own is a crime for whites these days I guess.

Peacock
Gold Member
I might be autistic but it seems plausible that she's telling the truth.

With the narrative that "black lives matter" the so-called idea is that blacks are oppressed or w/e(systemic racism/police brutality). While other races, more or less, are not. The "lives matter" probably refers to the idea that people believe, wrongly that blacks die from police brutality, while being innocent(or perhaps that their guilt shouldn't matter).

If someone says "all lives matter", then supposedly since other races do not suffer systemic racism/police brutality to anywhere near the same extent, her analogy of comparing a stab wound to a paper cut holds. It sounds more like an analogy than a threat of violence to me. Obviously we will never know for sure if her claim that she's going to stab people was "just a joke" but it seems like a "thought experiment" ala Roosh's rape should be legal on private property.

Just sounds like she delivered it poorly.

Fixation on "systemic racism/police brutality" for Blacks is a sure sign of political manipulation and infantilized victimization, because that's just a symptom of the problem, not its core. For every Black killed by police, hundreds if not thousands are killed by other Blacks. Extreme violence has become part of urban Black culture, and "oppression" is not the source, at least not as it is portrayed in very naive terms. Its roots are more complex, and solutions involve introspection and self-improvement, and a break from the victimization plantation:

The best way to counter "Black Lives Matter" is with "ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER", not just the handful of mediatized deaths of miscreants killed by police, but the thousands killed, mostly in their own communities.

Salocin

Sparrow
Obviously we will never know for sure if her claim that she's going to stab people was "just a joke" but it seems like a "thought experiment" ala Roosh's rape should be legal on private property.
Only Roosh's thought experiment was not a TikTok video where he is shown aggressively saying something like, "The next slut that comes back to my place I'm gonna rape her! And when she's curled up on the floor crying, I'm gonna tell her You shouldn't have been such a whore!"

The words used, and how they are delivered matter. A lot.

joost

Kingfisher
I find it pleasant when a lefty gets cancelled. You can call it karma but those looneys love to cancel everybody who disagrees with them. The 1st amendment is about free speech and it's the first thing those commies want to get rid of. Maybe she will think twice about cancelling someone in the future.

At the same time it pisses me off seeing people falling for her scam and donating money.