Assassination of Alexander Dugin's daughter

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Allegedly, Dugins daughter was killed in a car explosion.

More from RWA:

According to sources close to the family, both Darya and her father were returning from the "Tradition" festival at the Pushkin museum in Bolshiye Vyazyomy (Moscow oblast) & Alexander Dugin was supposed to be in the car, but went home in another one.
Some Russian media are reporting, citing local law enforcement sources, that the driver of the car has preliminarily been identified as a woman and that the current theory for the cause of the explosion is an IED.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Do we know what model and make the car was?
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado.

Edit.

Car blast kills daughter of Russian philosopher Dugin – reports​

A powerful explosion ripped apart an SUV near Moscow on Saturday night, instantly killing its driver. According to preliminary reports, the victim was identified as Daria Dugina, the daughter of controversial Russian thinker Alexander Dugin, who is sometimes painted in the West as one of the Kremlin’s “ideological masterminds.”

The incident took place on a highway some 20 kilometers west of Moscow around 21:45 local time, with witnesses saying that the blast rocked the vehicle right in the middle of the roads, scattering debris all around. The crippled car, fully engulfed in flames, then crashed into a fence according to photos and videos from the scene.

Emergency services working at the scene said one person was inside the car and was instantly killed in the blast – a female whose body was recovered burned beyond recognition.

Authorities have yet to confirm the identity of the victim, but multiple Russian Telegram channels and media sources alleged that the victim was 30-year-old Daria Dugina. Alexander Dugin was spotted at the scene soon after the incident, visibly shocked, according to several videos circulating on social media.

Preliminary reports suggested that a home-made explosive device might have been involved, but investigators have yet to confirm the cause of the blast.

Earlier on Saturday evening, Aleksandr Dugin was giving a lecture on “Tradition and History” at a family festival in the Moscow region, while his daughter attended the event as a guest. Some unconfirmed reports claimed that Dugin initially planned to leave the festival alongside his daughter, but later sided to take a separate car.

Daria Dugina is a political commentator and daughter of Professor Aleksandr Dugin – a controversial philosopher known for his anti-Western, “neo-Eurasian” views, who over the years has repeatedly been painted by Western media as one of the driving forces behind President Vladimir Putin’s foreign policy. Just in recent months, CBS dubbed him “the far-right theorist behind Putin's plan,” while the Washington Post called him a “far-right mystical writer who helped shape Putin’s view of Russia.”

In Russia, however, the supposed shadowy puppet master is largely considered to be a marginal figure with some of his views deemed too radical even by staunch nationalists. While he has served as an advisor to several politicians, Dugin never enjoyed official endorsement from the Kremlin. Back in 2014, he was sacked from his job at Moscow State University after critics interpreted his call to “kill, kill, kill” those behind massacres in Ukraine, such as the Odessa tragedy, as a call for a genocide of Ukrainians.

Last edited:

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Breaking (unconfirmed) news, a bomb attack on Dugin:

From what little I know of Dugin (probably from the Saker) he was not actually that influential on Putin, despite western media portrayals.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Breaking (unconfirmed) news, a bomb attack on Dugin:

From what little I know of Dugin (probably from the Saker) he was not actually that influential on Putin, despite western media portrayals.

Russia needs to get a handle on glowies.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
RT article suggests that Dugin was the intended target, though unconfirmed:
Earlier on Saturday evening, Aleksandr Dugin was giving a lecture on “Tradition and History” at a traditional family festival in the Moscow region, while his daughter attended the event as a guest. Some unconfirmed reports suggested that Dugin initially planned to leave the festival alongside his daughter, but later decided to take a separate car, while Darya took his Toyota Land Cruiser Prado.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Ukie/GAE hit, 100%.

Dugin is not that important a figure as stated above, but her father is a kind of symbol of a rising modern Russia, so he was a target for Russophobes. I hope the FSB takes care of her killers.

This hit also signals that the 4th generation warfare campaign against Russia is well on its way...

I've heard Daria speak a few times on Alain Soral's podcast, most recently about the situation in Ukraine and Russia, she spoke fluent French and was a regular guest on based French channels. I believe she was also on a Gonzalo Lira roundtable.

Well-spoken, nice, intelligent lady, rest in peace.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Absolutely disgusting to see all the western media celebrating a terrorist attack and a random civilian woman being assassinated by a car bomb like it's some sort of sweet achievement.

But then again, we live in a society that supports genital mutilation of little children, and if someone supports that, then there is nothing in this world that will be too low for them to support.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Voxday believes the cia is likely involved:

Last edited:

paternos

Woodpecker
Catholic
The reactions are remarkable.

"White" liberal (Jewish) women are already out there telling the woke crowd what to think.

What is also remarkable is the general assumption that Dugin was the target. I doubt that.

I don't believe these kind of high profile murders are done by some Hollywood "Home Alone" goofy criminals that use ticking clocks with bombs that accidentally go off with the wrong person in the car.

In a way reminds me of the Soleimani bombing 2 years ago.

ENWKZd-XkAEidri.jpeg

A more likely scenario in my opinion is them sending a clear message: "We will go after your children"

It's a show of power, of infiltration and tapping into a totally different level of fear. Most parents would give their lives for their children, this also goes for the elites. I think this is not about Dugin, or his daughter, but a show of power, that they are there, in the middle of the Russian power block and that with a flick of switch their will ruin your family and progeny.

I think this is very big, we might not hear a lot from the Russian side the coming days next to the standard rhetorics, and what we read or hear will be hard to trust as we are in war propaganda times from either side, but I think there will be strong retaliation. Killing your enemies daughter with a direct hit has a strong emotional and spiritual charge that might unleash powers we don't want to see.

I'll do a prayer for this to end. But I think we are just getting started.

Last edited:

OrthoSerb

Robin
Orthodox
I have read numerous news articles on this from the Western media and they all use the nonsense phrase “Dugin Putin’s Brain”. It’s like they are smirking. We all know who did this.
It's not even journalism. The BBC are using the meaningless phrases "is believed to be" or "is known as" to present to the sheep that read their articles an image which they cannot back up by any evidence or facts. Its very underhand because it allows you to misrepresent or defame someone whilst not having to actually stand by the statement yourself. The implication is that someone else believing something allows you to present that belief as a substitute for the evidence. The irony being that they don't even need to directly establish who it even is that believes the claim or why they believe it.

It is thought her father, the Russian philosopher Alexander Dugin, who is known as "Putin's brain", may have been the intended target of the attack.

Mr Dugin is a prominent ultra-nationalist ideologue who is believed to be close to the Russian president.

Despite not holding an official position in government, Alexander Dugin is believed to be a close ally of the Russian president and has even been branded "Putin's Rasputin".
Reality: there's no evidence Putin or Dugin have ever met or spoken to each other.

Last edited:

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Voxday believes the cia is likely involved:
If this was indeed an SBU (Ukraine Security Service) operation that’s not a very big leap. I’d suspect any group who wants an escalation of the conflict.