Assassination of Alexander Dugin's daughter

david.garrett84

Pelican
Protestant
I have seen the same idea from a personal friend who is pretty insightful. It comes down to your view of Russia, and whether they play the same games the US does. The issue with things like this, is it is hard to "KNOW".

Personally, I don't really have an opinion as I'm not "up" on the topic.
Just when you thought this guy couldn't get any more wrong:

The false flag obsession is pretty much the modus operandi of Western globalists accusing Russia of something sinister, not that Spencer gets the irony.

People forget that Russiagate, as bad as it was, was merely the unhinged, international outcome of years of sustained conspiracy theories about Russian power politics played out on its own soil.

For example, for years Russian left-wingers and neocons/anti-Russia hawks in the West have asserted that the residential apartment explosions in late 1999 were false flag attacks to save Yeltsin (from prosecution if a rival won the Presidency one day) and crown Putin as President, “orchestrating” the Second Chechen War in the process.

Richard Dearlove and John Scarlett, both British spy chiefs and seemingly unaffected by the schizophrenia-inducing Kool-Aid John Brennan, James Clapper and other deranged Western spymasters drank to excess later on, said there was no evidence to suggest any false flag attack in 1999 and that any scheme like it would have leaked a long time ago.