Assassinations Thread

typtre

Robin
In recent years we have had at least two big stories from the Media of highly unimportant (for our freedom) characters. So as to not forget about our hatred for Russia and our love for Democracy.

The poisoning of Alexander Litvinenki and the more recent poisoning of Alexei Navalny.

The poisoning of Litvinenki (and perhaps Yasser Arafat) was done by the radioactive substance Pollonium-210. We can immediately read what the CIA has to say about the element on their Wiki:
Pollonium-210 are produced in Russia and shipped to the United States every month for commercial applications.
Naturally, Russia was to blame for this attack on the former Western asset Russian dissident Litvinenki.

Navalny, the criminal fraudster, embezzler, failed murderer and Western asset Russian opposition leader, lawyer, and anti-corruption activist [and Saint, OP remark], has been the latest to hit the news in yet another regular hit piece on evil Russian dictator. The attack supposedly comes in the from of the very Russian sounding word Novichok.
"It is difficult to imagine a scenario that doesn't have Russian hands all over it," said de Bretton-Gordon, a former commanding officer of the UK military's Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Regiment.
Novichok is a battlefield type chemical weapon where two elements are combined to create a lethal gas over a large area and as such it also dissipates quickly. Is this something a Russian agent casually slips in a cup of coffee in a confined space? Naturally, The Jew York Times and the C "rare Russian nerve agent" NN provides the spin.

These two looks to me like they were done by Our Guys.

While I was reading of their latest hit on John Magufuli, I became curious as to how much the Deep State of the West assassinates people of importance we hardly hear about, or where you really have to read between the lines.

Which contained another heart attack victim:

Along with this one:

In January of 2015, David Crowley was found dead with his family in their suburban Minnesota home. Their shocking deaths quickly become a cause célèbre for conspiracy theorists who speculate that Crowley was assassinated by a shadowy government concerned about a film and filmmaker that was getting too close to the truth about their aims.

Brandy Vaughan's suspicious death was pointed out in one of the vaccine threads:

There seems to be a lot of incognito deaths. Heart attacks, suicides or unknown causes. Nothing cool or spectacular like the very real and fancy Russian ones which requires article upon article to explain its vague but elaborate execution.

I was hoping we could gather all the boring, uneventful, and suspicious deaths here.

typtre

Robin
This one might not be so boring, but it is certainly suspicious.

Russian (Jewish - shocking, I know) media mogul.

Lesin died in a Washington, D.C., hotel room under unusual circumstances. His family initially said the cause of death was a heart attack, but after a year-long investigation Washington's chief medical examiner and federal authorities released a joint statement saying Lesin died of blunt-force trauma to his head, induced by falls amid acute ethanol intoxication.[4][5] A leaked report by Christopher Steele for the FBI said Lesin was bludgeoned to death by men working for an oligarch close to Putin.

Leaked, eh?
Christopher David Steele (born 24 June 1964) is a British former intelligence officer with the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) from 1987 until his retirement in 2009. He ran the Russia desk at MI6 headquarters in London between 2006 and 2009.
The very same credible "former" intelligence guy who leaked the Russian interference hoax.
Trump and his supporters have falsely claimed that U.S. intelligence community probes into Russian interference in the 2016 election were launched due to Steele's dossier.