Atheist Demotivators

RonaldB

Sparrow
Vox Day has a collection of memes called Atheist Demotivators (Posted Below). Vox did these memes during the rise of the "new atheists", and as you probably have experienced, atheists appear out of nowhere to spout their nonsense on social media, so I think it would be OK to have an arsenal of funny and well thought memes that cut right through their stupid arguments. Let's see if we can come up with new ones that demonstrate the failures of "new atheism".

atheism-camp.jpgconsensus.jpgatheism-nogod.jpgATHEIST LOGIC.jpgatheist-reason.jpgNoTrueAtheist.jpg

Wolfgang01

Chicken
Hah. We caught the atheist.
Read "The irrational Atheist" for a complete take down of the new atheist's so called arguments against God.
Glancing at it portrayed atheists under the same "militant" archetype which is a bit dishonest. He cherry picks certain atheists, certain events, and tries to paint us all under the same brush. It's disingenuous.

OrthoLeaf

Sparrow
Orthodox
Glancing at it portrayed atheists under the same "militant" archetype which is a bit dishonest. He cherry picks certain atheists, certain events, and tries to paint us all under the same brush. It's disingenuous.
SHHH...everyone look! A real life atheist! They're an endangered species, you know. My grade 12 biology professor told me they forgot how to procreate - something to do with nihilism and materialism, but I don't remember the science. It's said that their female counterpart is the only animal in the entire animal kingdom that actively seeks to kill its young while still pregnant! Bizarre! It has the Darwinian evolutionists stumped! Sad, really, they will become extinct in just a few decades. Anyways, they're usually harmless creatures in nature - just don't let them too close to the reigns of power, apparently they undergo a remarkable metamorphosis ...

Wolfgang01

Chicken
SHHH...everyone look! A real life atheist! They're an endangered species, you know. My grade 12 biology professor told me they forgot how to procreate - something to do with nihilism and materialism, but I don't remember the science. It's said that their female counterpart is the only animal in the entire animal kingdom that actively seeks to kill its young while still pregnant! Bizarre! It has the Darwinian evolutionists stumped! Sad, really, they will become extinct in just a few decades. Anyways, they're usually harmless creatures in nature - just don't let them too close to the reigns of power, apparently they undergo a remarkable metamorphosis ...
...I'm not sure what any of this means.

Besides the fact, strawmen are being used again instead of valid responses.

Weird. Half of these are personal attacks and the other half are strawmen of atheism and science that don't actually discredit either one.

I agree with you, but I don't think this thread is for logical proofs that atheism is wrong. I think it's more for comic relief and general ridicule of atheists (not sure how Christlike that is, now that I think about it).

I'm sure most people on this forum are already aware God exists, and came to Earth in the flesh to preach the truth and atone for the sins of His people. Seeing as how this is a Christian forum.

Since our faith is in things that are not seen, we can't "prove" to you that you are wrong. Your atheism combined with your innate sin, which leads to death, may break you one day, to the point where, on your knees, you realize your soul is dying and needs the forgiveness and new life that only Christ can provide. Until then you will likely remain a hardened atheist and the following will apply to you:

Keep on hearing, but do not understand;
keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’
Make the heart of this people dull,
and their ears heavy,
and blind their eyes;
lest they see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears,
and understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed. Isaiah 6:9-10

Though he had done so many signs before them, they still did not believe in him, so that the word spoken by the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled:

“Lord, who has believed what he heard from us,
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”
Therefore they could not believe. For again Isaiah said,

“He has blinded their eyes
and hardened their heart,
lest they see with their eyes,
and understand with their heart, and turn,
and I would heal them.” John 12:37-40

LeoniusD

Pelican
Atheist cannot have fixed ethics. Whatever ethics they have is from Christianity, Buddhism, Taoism etc. The Japanese despite often being semi-Atheist are not really that way - they are open to the belief of God, an afterlife, their ancestors etc. They are just more open-minded and some are more like agnostics.

Atheism is in reality illogical. Agnostics may have a point saying that a God may or may not be there - this very open door leaves them far more benevolent to any believing person or religion. But atheism is a belief system and thus just a shitty religion, because they allege that there is no God, no meaning to life and no afterlife with 100% certainty! That is frankly just stupid.

Communism without the still existing and permeating Christianity in the communist countries would have been a far worse experience for sure.

I sometimes wonder if being an atheist is a personal choice or divine punishment for pride.
Anyway, being suspended from God's mercy even before final departure
is probably the worst thing man can encounter on earth.

OrthoLeaf

Sparrow
Orthodox
...I'm not sure what any of this means.

Besides the fact, strawmen are being used again instead of valid responses.
It's called bantz. A strawman would imply I was making an argument and not taking the piss. The atheist worldview is so foolish that it hardly deserves serious argumentation. It's a house of cards, built upon an unchallenged and naive epistemological foundation.
>.t former atheist