Attack on Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
If this is the USA, Biden needs to be impeached for High Crimes (international terrorism). Anyone else involved in the planning and execution including CIA and DOD officials need to be tried in The Hague and hung.
Maybe the news is about to come out in the open that the US purposely created and launched Covid, and therefore the deep state decided they might as well just go completely rogue.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
On the flip side it could have been Poland, the UK, or a non-governmental actor with an interest in escalating the war. The US talked a big game before about giving F-16s to the Ukies then backed down. The same could be true for Nord Stream. Wouldn’t be the first time Biden shot his mouth off.
Yes....

I think the point isn't so much who did it as to where the order came from and Qui Bono?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

media%2FFdydXdqXkAEdatP.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Catholic
Instead of worrying about Germany and Russia uniting, they ought to worry about Russia, China, and India uniting. Germany has had a strong economy, but they can't build a strong military any more due to low birthrates for native citizens, and near 50% non-German heritage among fighting age men.

Germany as a major power is finished. Look at the way they are being mocked over the current situation.

I didn't think Germany was that far gone demographically.. I thought only about a quarter of births there today were non German. Maybe I need to read up

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Catholic
Apparently Trump is calling out the blow up by Biden regime

Its important to start a red wave this fall and ending in 2024. Its becoming politically expedient to stop playing games with Russia https://www.businessinsider.com/new...-tired-of-supporting-ukraine-2022-9?r=US&IR=T which should damage the left in upcoming elections. You already know the left will virtue signal this Ukraine situation with help from the ((deep state))/Industrial complex to WW3, umimpeded, regardless of economic damage and loss of life (regardless of your opinion of Putin/Russia)

While I doubt Trump would have prevented Russia's recent aggression which seems at least partly driven by expansion, it's important to have sensible politicians seeking an end to the stalemate with as little damage to the world as possible instead of playing chicken with the US/Europe's economies and safety

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I didn't think Germany was that far gone demographically.. I thought only about a quarter of births there today were non German. Maybe I need to read up
When the numbers of male immigrants were so high a few years ago, I saw projections of the male fighting age population becoming majority non-German if trends continued. I don't know how far those trends have progressed so far, and I don't think native Germans are a minority in this age group yet. However I do think non-German heritage men would be a pretty large percentage of military age men in Germany.

The immigrants fall disproportionately into this group, so the percentage among male fighting age is the highest compared to other demographics or the population as a whole.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Keep in mind that many foreigners are counted as Germans in these stats (and not just in Germany, in all western countries) ... For example, a 3rd generation Turkish guy might not be either a "foreigner" or have "foreign background" statistically, but he hasn't assimilated and is for all real purposes Turkish, not German.

Gnasher

Sparrow
Catholic
it is pretty clear that the US is a very strange ally to Germany. In a who benefits sense - the US is the only clear winner from this event. It means the gas can not be turned on again - in a return to ante bellum scenario. Basically seems to lock Germany and hence EU into a long term fight in Ukraine - i.e. before the winter when they may have actually like heat and power and warmth. Germany seemed to be wavering - and now they can not waver. The old options are off the table completely.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Is Tucker Carlson's staff following this thread? They are using the same information that's being discussed throughout this thread. :hmm:

RVF-most-accurate-name-in-news.jpg

Template in beautiful PNG.

I'm surprised after 94 posts there was only two cursory mentions of our greatest ally. Don't forget one of their people was able to get an engagement from the smartest man alive after a six day courtship; and he is the son of the most powerful man alive.

Sure but is he [Biden] actually making the decisions?

Well, Democrats seems to be happy with his great deliberations on which side of the stage he should go down.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
This is deeply, deeply alarming. Don't think your average normie realises what has happened and what will now likely unfold. Just as the Norway-Poland pipeline is opened too. Until now, people in western countries like Germany sit back and watch destruction of civil infrastructure elsewhere but now, although it was not in Germany itself, it is effectively a direct attack on it, also just before the weather really starts to cool off.

I've heard of individuals where something happened to their heating having to totally rug up over one Winter. What will people do if the energy isn't there and it's 4°C inside, day in day out, not just for one day till the serviceman can come out to repair something. Rug up but also probably riot in anger the streets.
Everyone is missing the significance of the timing of the explosions. It happened the night after the populist right and Meloni won the elections in Italy. The trigger was pulled to prevent political opposition in Germany from running on a platform of reconciliation with Russia and turning the gas back on. How can populists, or even sane German industrialists, run on that platform now? It's been removed from the table, and it didn't happen until after the right won the elections in Italy, and it happened that very night. The message is in the timing.
Was also noticing the events close together, Meloni winning. Maybe the pipeline can be repaired, I read though it will rust if they don't do it quickly and it would certainly need the political will of Russia and Germany to do it, and of course the US has the boot firmly on Germany's neck. Could almost say literally with all the US bases on German soil.

All this mocking of Germany on the internet now is a good thing. People there really need to wake up and see where all this self-subjugation („sich herabwürdigen“) ultimately leads.
it is pretty clear that the US is a very strange ally to Germany. In a who benefits sense - the US is the only clear winner from this event. It means the gas can not be turned on again - in a return to ante bellum scenario. Basically seems to lock Germany and hence EU into a long term fight in Ukraine - i.e. before the winter when they may have actually like heat and power and warmth. Germany seemed to be wavering - and now they can not waver. The old options are off the table completely.
How would you even repair it - tie a strap, pull up the two ends, attach a bit in the middle, blow the water out then sink it again? Don't envy the engineers tasked with such a thing, and the engineers who built it must be pretty upset and angry to see this happen. Lots of infrastructure is vulnerable, pity now that there will be a focus on attacking things under the sea, there will probably be a retaliation.

Oh dear, what a mess - the Green's in Germany switching off all those horrible, nasty nuclear power stations all those years ago so they could import nuclear power from France instead, after the Fukushima incident. What are they going to do now

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Well, USA isn't Germany's ally, but rather its slave handler.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This also brings to the forefront something that has been on my mind - the feasibility of a third world war.

I don't know the specifics, but during the first world war, considerable armaments like tanks, planes and subs were only coming into considerable use. I presume that most countries were able to provide their energy either internally or through stable external routes, enough to fight a large four year war.

It seems that energy dependence might make a truly large-scale war extremely difficult if not impossible.

These gas pipelines have been taken out with ease. The countries that should have been charged with their security seemingly had no hint of the attack, or stood down.

Here is a map of gas pipelines:

wordofgas.jpg

They are large and exposed. As an example in an Armenia - Azerbaijan conflict. Both countries would be crippled by blowing up two pipes and Azerbaijan's oil facilities. Neither have any way of operating without them.

Then there are the elaborate sea and trade routes for the large number of materials and components that are mined, manufactured all over the world. It's hard to see how much beyond simplified road vehicles and guns could be manufactured beyond that. The exceptions here would be Russia-China and The US, who have more reserves. But I imagine it would still be difficult to manufacture anything beyond simple electronics.

It seems to be the case that globalists wanted Russia to invade Ukraine, and they want to stoke conflict all around it.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This also brings to the forefront something that has been on my mind - the feasibility of a third world war.

I don't know the specifics, but during the first world war, considerable armaments like tanks, planes and subs were only coming into considerable use. I presume that most countries were able to provide their energy either internally or through stable external routes, enough to fight a large four year war.

It seems that energy dependence might make a truly large-scale war extremely difficult if not impossible.

These gas pipelines have been taken out with ease. The countries that should have been charged with their security seemingly had no hint of the attack, or stood down.

Here is a map of gas pipelines:

View attachment 48792

They are large and exposed. As an example in an Armenia - Azerbaijan conflict. Both countries would be crippled by blowing up two pipes and Azerbaijan's oil facilities. Neither have any way of operating without them.

Then there are the elaborate sea and trade routes for the large number of materials and components that are mined, manufactured all over the world. It's hard to see how much beyond simplified road vehicles and guns could be manufactured beyond that. The exceptions here would be Russia-China and The US, who have more reserves. But I imagine it would still be difficult to manufacture anything beyond simple electronics.

It seems to be the case that globalists wanted Russia to invade Ukraine, and they want to stoke conflict all around it.
The intention is never to have a war last longer than necessary. So in a WW3 scenario nukes will come into play early. Attacks on energy sources would be used to strategically weaken the opponent. I would also expect the Satanic West lead by the USA to use biological and chemical weapons very early on and of course first.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

I don't really trust what Skousen presents. But always interesting to hear him. His main thesis is that the US is being weakened to induce an attack on it from China. There are only two things that make sense to me - that, or we really have completely mental patients in charge of an increasingly bioleninist state, ultimately owned by Israel.