Attack on Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Dude, just print more money! Why worry about a disintegrating economy or moral destitution or warfare or even a crashing market, when you can easily manufacture some more $$$$$ at-will to fix it all without consequence?!

Indebted to another country but can't find a way to pay them back? Print money.
Got angry citizenry with daily-loosening moral boundaries and eroding standards of living? Print money.
Disturbing allies abroad with selfish and shortsighted terrorism? Print *clap* Money *clap*
Eastern leader do bad thing? Just do it bro, print the money.
Need to inject some more opiates (metaphorical and literal) into local citizens to keep them lackadaisical, stupid, spiritually void, and complacent? PRINT MONEY OR DIE, PIG.

America, baby! **fireworks** **screeching eagle sounds** **electric guitar riff**

(Disclaimer: I may have a few grievances with the American government.)
Fdvhj2CXgAAj8QR.jpeg

Too soon?

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Israeli funded Islamic State blew up a lot of gas pipelines in Egypt.

Israels biggest enemy Iran also had their pipeline blown up to Turkey.

Btw Israel is willing to help us in Europe with gas!

It's incredible these Jewish people are so kind to give us gas. It almost makes me cry. And this after the awful homocidal gas chambers which killed **6 million**.

June 15 The European Union, Israel and Egypt have signed a tripartite natural gas export deal as the bloc seeks to diversify away from Russian energy.

The deal, finalised on Wednesday at the East Mediterranean regional energy conference in Cairo, will allow “significant” exports of Israeli gas to Europe for the first time, the Israeli energy ministry said.

In its attempt to replace Russian gas supplies, Brussels found its new allies in Israel and Egypt with the signing of the latest memorandum of intent. Prime Minister Mario Draghi’s June mission also had the same aim. Also on the agenda is the hypothesis of completing the EastMed gas pipeline, a six billion euro project announced in 2020 with an agreement signed between Cyprus, Greece and Israel for the construction of a 1,900 kilometer pipeline that could connect Italy via the Poseidon pipeline.

For **six billion** euro's we Europeans can fund a pipeline to get Israeli gas.

I hope this event really sparks the interest again to build the Eastmed pipeline and we can get that deal going to get all our gas through Israel.

Oh yes, probably it was just an accident, or an attack by evil Putin, this is just a coincidence, thinking the jews were involved would just be thoughtcrime. They would never do that, they are just trying to help Europe out with gas.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
D8voWfXB2w0Z.jpeg

MRBR1908

Robin
Other Christian
So let's see, let's find another new reason to be dependent on the Middle East. First Oil, now gas....somehow Europe needs to get their heads out of their dark caverns...

and lastly, hard to believe just over 100 years ago the leaders (aka King/Czars/whatever title) of Russia, Great Britain and Germany were all cousins...America was on the outside of a lot of the world power structure... but wow what a century the USA has managed to manipulate.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Tom Luongo had the best take on this IMO: https://tomluongo.me/2022/09/29/the-curious-whodunit-of-nordstreams-1-and-2/

"Hence, the US neocons likely blew up NS1 and NS2 but under the ‘guidance’ of Davos from within the “Biden” Junta.
This is the nuanced take. Davos had the motive, means and opportunity to pull this off. So far, I’ve only presented why the neocons would have done this. Now, here’s why Davos is the real culprit."

Basically certain factions of the US govt that is loyal to the WEF/Schwab did it under the WEF/Davos globalists command, a move that would make both the US look bad and for those that believe the anti-russian propaganda, Russia look bad as well + burn the bridge for Germany to ever reconcile with Russia when the winter gets really bad.
Ultimately the end goal is to crush the population of Europe first and at the bleekest point introduce their magical solutions of CBDC, basically a surveillance regime for the European continent, for starters.

Easy_C

Peacock
Many people talk about how the Russian mindset is to self-destruct when cornered, and to take the enemy with them.
The American mindset is to shoot the enemy in the back as they move to the corner and ask "what gun?!" about it.

I'd love to agree with your statement.
But per the above lines--and perhaps I'm too cynical--but Uncle Sam will not let this happen, or else.

They can’t stop it. There’s an article going around (curiously censored on Google) which points out that 87% of the global population lives in an area that is not participating in the Sanctions.

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Tom Luongo had the best take on this IMO
Thanks for this.

I don’t know if his theory is correct, but it sure makes a lot more sense than any other I’ve read. I agree, his take is extremely interesting and the most plausible yet. And Luongo has written a lot of good pieces in his time, he’s a very smart guy. I especially like this part:

1. If you think this is far-fetched:
    Who directed everyone to lock down the world over a freaking flu?
    Who tried to bankrupt you for not getting the jab?
    Who is pushing for UBI, MMT and you owning nothing?

It ain’t the Neocons and it ain’t Russia. And it ain’t the Fed either.

At some point, it’s no longer conspiracy theory, it’s conspiracy fact.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
This also brings to the forefront something that has been on my mind - the feasibility of a third world war.

I don't know the specifics, but during the first world war, considerable armaments like tanks, planes and subs were only coming into considerable use. I presume that most countries were able to provide their energy either internally or through stable external routes, enough to fight a large four year war.

It seems that energy dependence might make a truly large-scale war extremely difficult if not impossible.

These gas pipelines have been taken out with ease. The countries that should have been charged with their security seemingly had no hint of the attack, or stood down.

Here is a map of gas pipelines:

View attachment 48792

They are large and exposed. As an example in an Armenia - Azerbaijan conflict. Both countries would be crippled by blowing up two pipes and Azerbaijan's oil facilities. Neither have any way of operating without them.

Then there are the elaborate sea and trade routes for the large number of materials and components that are mined, manufactured all over the world. It's hard to see how much beyond simplified road vehicles and guns could be manufactured beyond that. The exceptions here would be Russia-China and The US, who have more reserves. But I imagine it would still be difficult to manufacture anything beyond simple electronics.

It seems to be the case that globalists wanted Russia to invade Ukraine, and they want to stoke conflict all around it.

What played a huge part of the Nazi defeat in the Soviet Union is the Soviet Union's steady supply of oil from the Baku oil fields and the Nazi oil shortage:

Nazi industrial capacity and logistics were permanently crippled as a result.

In addition to Nazi Bureaucracy screwing up Logistics further:

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Most of the normies I talk to have no idea this has happened, much less the implications of it.

All the media is centered on the hurricane. The timing can't be just cohencidence.

This pipeline attack will be completely memory-holed if Russia retaliates since it 'never happened'.

As a result. The Russian retaliation looks unprovoked and they can be demonized as a result. Further hardening the resolve to oppose them. In addition to fictional massacres the Russians supposedly did when they were merely burying soldiers the Ukrainians left behind who died in the battle.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Strong Germans make global Jewish backlash.
Global Jewish backlash makes weak, gay Germans.
Weak, gay Germans make hard times.

Can they stop being so Anti-Goy? Just stop it man. The generations that did the Jews wrong are long dead.

But even then there are those among Jews who were truly evil. We should pray for a better more realistic nuanced attitude in the future.

Uprising

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
Tom Luongo had the best take on this IMO: https://tomluongo.me/2022/09/29/the-curious-whodunit-of-nordstreams-1-and-2/

"Hence, the US neocons likely blew up NS1 and NS2 but under the ‘guidance’ of Davos from within the “Biden” Junta.
This is the nuanced take. Davos had the motive, means and opportunity to pull this off. So far, I’ve only presented why the neocons would have done this. Now, here’s why Davos is the real culprit."

Basically certain factions of the US govt that is loyal to the WEF/Schwab did it under the WEF/Davos globalists command, a move that would make both the US look bad and for those that believe the anti-russian propaganda, Russia look bad as well + burn the bridge for Germany to ever reconcile with Russia when the winter gets really bad.
Ultimately the end goal is to crush the population of Europe first and at the bleekest point introduce their magical solutions of CBDC, basically a surveillance regime for the European continent, for starters.
Sometimes keeping track of all these factions can get confusing, so I prepared a little cheat sheet:

Neo-cons: Jews
Davos: Jews
“Biden” Junta: Jews
WEF: Jews
Globalists: Jews

Hopefully that helps clear some things up.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
Hard to believe just over 100 years ago the leaders (aka King/Czars/whatever title) of Russia, Great Britain and Germany were all cousins...America was on the outside of a lot of the world power structure... but wow what a century the USA has managed to manipulate.
To be fair, being cousins didn't stop those people from destroying their own countries and the entire continent in WW1 over petty greed and wrath, with America having nothing to do with it. So ultimately, they deserved what they got.

A sad chapter in the history of our people.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Catholic
Gold Member
It’s obvious that they’re going to wait a little bit, claim they did an investigation, then blame Russia. From there they will start attacking Russia in various new ways. They will probably sabotage Russian infrastructure.

This is the big move to get the war out of the Ukraine, where it’s not really going very well for NATO, and move it to multiple new theatres where they believe they will have the advantage.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
It’s obvious that they’re going to wait a little bit, claim they did an investigation, then blame Russia. From there they will start attacking Russia in various new ways. They will probably sabotage Russian infrastructure.

This is the big move to get the war out of the Ukraine, where it’s not really going very well for NATO, and move it to multiple new theatres where they believe they will have the advantage.

In that case China must back up the Russians since they are next.

SensibleUlan

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
To be fair, being cousins didn't stop those people from destroying their own countries and the entire continent in WW1 over petty greed and wrath, with America having nothing to do with it. So ultimately, they deserved what they got.

A sad chapter in the history of our people.
Balfour agreement and declaration was American/British collusion.
The war would have ended in 1916 were it not for that, sparing the lives of many from the Somme Offensive onwards.
Highly unlikely WW2 would have happened as Russia would have stayed non-Bolshevik.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Balfour agreement and declaration was American/British collusion.
The war would have ended in 1916 were it not for that, sparing the lives of many from the Somme Offensive onwards.
Highly unlikely WW2 would have happened as Russia would have stayed non-Bolshevik.

While true, this doesn't refute what Eel was talking about.