Australian government has gone tyrannical

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Got 30 seconds in, heard him waffle twice re the wax then gave it the boot. Was all the info i needed about him.

Yeah, I'm not overly impressed either.
Yet he hasn't taken his first day to go all "Dan Andrews" & call for either more restrictions nor quack-cine mandates.

Could be he's just playing politics & being overly diplomatic to all sides early on.
Or he could just as readily be going along with 'Their' nonsense as readily as any other compromised politician.

Once he's fully established as Premier; & once October 11th comes by.
It may provide a better gauge for what he intends.

orthoaussie2121

Sparrow
Orthodox
Yeah, I'm not overly impressed either.
Yet he hasn't taken his first day to go all "Dan Andrews" & call for either more restrictions nor quack-cine mandates.

Could be he's just playing politics & being overly diplomatic to all sides early on.
Or he could just as readily be going along with 'Their' nonsense as readily as any other compromised politician.

Once he's fully established as Premier; & once October 11th comes by.
It may provide a better gauge for what he intends.
Well, he is a career politician after all. I agree that we should withhold judgement until after parliament resumes.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Clown lawyer attempts to win a court case (most likely presided over by a Clown judge).
In doing so.
He gives the game away...

A lawyer for Brad Hazzard has pointed out none of the people suing the Health Minister over vaccination mandates for certain workers have in fact been forced to get the Covid-19 jab.

Mr King said “very simply, there is no requirement for vaccination” under the public health orders.
“Is there some economic pressure put to bear? Yes,” he said. “But fundamentally this is a restriction on movement.”

The barrister argued leaving an LGA of concern to attend work was an exemption, of which essential workers could take advantage, and it came with conditions like a litany of other laws.

He likened it to getting a licence.

“Whether it’s (for) driving a car or building a coal mine … You then have a choice as to whether you drive the car or build the coal mine, but if you do, you must comply with the conditions that apply,” he said.

So ah...
There's no legal requirement.
Yet you have to comply...

Clown World don't quit...

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
“Whether it’s (for) driving a car or building a coal mine … You then have a choice as to whether you drive the car or build the coal mine, but if you do, you must comply with the conditions that apply,” he said.
This is rapist speak.
"I am not holding you hostage and forcing you to have sex with me. You are free to leave my basement, but if you do, you must comply with the conditions that apply," the rapist said, "oh, and go ahead and call the police if you like. They work for me," he added, with a carefree smile.

Last edited:

Beacon

Robin
Clown lawyer attempts to win a court case (most likely presided over by a Clown judge).
In doing so.
He gives the game away...

So ah...
There's no legal requirement.
Yet you have to comply...

Clown World don't quit...
Its like saying "no one is forcing anyone to take the jab, if you don't take the jab just don't come to work, that is all".

What they are trying to do is deflect the attention from the obvious coercion by saying that there is no "forced vaccination".

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Its like saying "no one is forcing anyone to take the jab, if you don't take the jab just don't come to work, that is all".

What they are trying to do is deflect the attention from the obvious coercion by saying that there is no "forced vaccination".

Which to any sane person, defies logic, cause if there's no legal mandate. You can't restrict based on legislation...

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
My wife and I have been watching that "show", I mean court case live and the judge is a typical mason surrounded by masons while the only opposition barrister who seems passionate (Dr Harkess) is being talked over (his good) points and being shown by the judge how bored he is with his arguments by scratching his head and looking up in the air. What a shit show!

This country has no "justice" system. Just a lodge.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I don't know if it's true but I hear unvaccinated people can fly overseas from November with the rest of the vaccinated people. They just need to go into hotel quarantine when they come back. Can someone confirm this?

The only information I found below was "The government has not made any announcement on when unvaccinated Australians, visa holders and foreigners will be freed from hotel quarantine yet."

Unvaccinated people can fly internationally right now, with a (not easy to get) travel exemption.

I know someone doing it on Thursday.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Why do I get the impression the damned injections don't work...?

Qantas boss Alan Joyce has given an insight into what flying overseas will be like once international travel resumes.
Mr Joyce anticipates fully vaccinated Australians heading overseas will be required to have four COVID-19 tests as part of their journey - one before departure, one prior to flying back and two while completing seven-days home quarantine.

Why oh why do I get the impression the damned injections don't work...? :alien:

Edit.
Speaking of the damned injections not working.

New South Wales recorded 594 new coronavirus cases and 10 deaths on Wednesday...

The 10 deaths reported on Wednesday include one person in their 40s, one in their 60s, four in their 70s, two in their 80s and two in their 90s.

Three were unvaccinated, four had received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and three were fully vaccinated.