Australian government has gone tyrannical

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
The few mates left standing are pretty much all taking the shot and keeping their smart phones cause of fb marketplace is just too addictive. The also can't go without their shitty jobs for a few weeks and love of their savings to see if the state of emergency actually gets extended cause..... They have no savings.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Speaking of 'free', the anthems are seeming like a joke at the moment -

Australians all let us rejoice for we are young and free

Tis the star-spangled banner - O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

Hopefully he is not the same however the new NSW premier sounds similar to the one before.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/n...-leader-insists-freedoms-tied-to-vaccination/

His supporters are probably right about one thing though.
In addition, supporters argue that Perrottet does not have the authority to override Public Health Orders in response to national emergencies which, according to the Australian constitution, takes legal precedence.

'Who' is giving these orders and what inducement are politicians/bureaucrats receiving to act against the interests of their own people?

'For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?' Mark 8:36

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Hundreds of Aussie’s private email addresses have been leaked by the Queensland Police Service after it sent out an invite to participate in the state’s home quarantine trial, with one recipient describing the bungle as a “mess”.
The email, which was sent out on Saturday, failed to hide the recipients details. It resulted in names and email addresses of 400 people, who are desperate to get back into the state, being exposed. It was recalled about half an hour after it was sent out.
https://www.news.com.au/travel/trav...l/news-story/e1f1cff5cc99f8dea2ef48bfabeafbaa

Public service incompetence will set us free.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
That video really makes NSW Police look like the incompetent cowards that they are. Good job for Aussie Cossack for sitting his ground went they came to the door.
The polices' body language in that video is nervous and insecure. I don't think they really believe in what they're doing. If people keep up the pressure, they will suddenly break at some point and refuse to enforce the restrictions any more.

Mate of mine in NSW with good ex-con contacts and military contacts tells me the government is going to use the army to force vaccines.
Many are saying that when they go there (wherever there is) to force it, they say they would rather die than live In a world 'where freedom of choice is taken from us'.
Right attitude but it all seems so unreal atm.
I said good on you,
cos those vaccines are poison.
But surely the thing is the military in Aus are pretty small whilst the Aus population and territory is much bigger?
Also, asked what was up with all the rooting tooting Bikies who like to intimidate small town Australia and act above the law. Where have they all gone?
Well. in his own words "the Bikies are all soft c*cks" and the Bikies who went against the tradies in Melbourne were working with the Melbourne Italian mafia ..'all corrupt.'
The main union guy made some dodgy deal with the government to make him force the vaccine whilst they also put pressure on him bringing up (said) relationship with the mafia, (just like Gladys Berejiklian)
..so the Union Rep buckled and used the bikes against the Tradies.
Supposedly he was also paid a lot of money ( a la Gladys Berejiklian)

Whilst, its true the Army and cops couldn’t stop the whole country - just look at the tone of this thread.
Its all (understandably) reactive. Its gone calm, the thread's gone calm. It heats up, we all start bleating --- (again, understandably).
But when they go calm its cos they are working in the background to slowly boil the frog further.

How many Aussies have I heard saying "my State's not so bad" or "Our Governor's handled it pretty well" "She was okay for a while at the start.." - all part of the plan.
The Govt. the Cops, the Army, their Organised Crime goons are all just waiting to pick off the Aussie people (every last one of them) State by State (Melbourne then Victoria, then Sydney then NSW...), town by small town, in order to reduce the number of people protesting, isolate them and then break them.

Australia remains the Beta test model for the NWO.

What were the words to that song by Nena with her "99 Red Balloons"?

"This is It, Boys/

This is War.."

A glimmer of hope coming out of NSW. Fair Work Commission Vice President Lyndall Dean made some reasonable assessments about mandatory vaccination, especially in relation to corona. Here is the link for the Caldron Pool article and the link to the actual document (worth saving/going through). Below is just a snippet of what's in the document.

[110] COVID vaccinations, in accordance with the Australian Government’s policy, must be freely available and voluntary for all Australians.

[113] Before turning to a consideration of these reasons, it is important to set the context with some information that is publicly available and should be uncontroversial:

a. Unlike many other vaccinations such as those used to stop the spread of tetanus, yellow fever and smallpox, COVID vaccinations are not designed to stop COVID. They are designed to reduce the symptoms of the virus, however a fully vaccinated person can contract and transmit COVID.

b. The science is clear in that COVID is less serious for those who are young and otherwise healthy compared to those who are elderly and/or who have co-morbidities. In other words, the risk of COVID is far greater for those who are elderly or have co-morbidities. Around 87% of those who have died with COVID in Australia are over 80 years old and had other pre-existing illnesses listed on their death certificates.

c. The World Health Organisation has stated that most people diagnosed with COVID will recover without the need for any medical treatment.

d. The vaccines are only provisionally approved for use in Australia and are accordingly still part of a clinical trial 20.

e. There are side effects to the COVID vaccines that are now known. That side effects exist is not a conspiracy theory.

f. The long-term effects of the COVID vaccines are unknown, and this is recognised by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia.

Consent is required for participation in clinical trials

[114] Consent is required for all participation in a clinical trial. Consent is necessary because people have a fundamental right to bodily integrity, that being autonomy and self-determination over their own body without unconsented physical intrusion. Voluntary consent for any medical treatment has been a fundamental part of the laws of Australia and internationally for decades.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Mate of mine in NSW with good ex-con contacts and military contacts tells me the government is going to use the army to force vaccines.
Many are saying that when they go there (wherever there is) to force it, they say they would rather die than live In a world 'where freedom of choice is taken from us'.
Right attitude but it all seems so unreal atm.
I said good on you,
cos those vaccines are poison.
But surely the thing is the military in Aus are pretty small whilst the Aus population and territory is much bigger?
Also, asked what was up with all the rooting tooting Bikies who like to intimidate small town Australia and act above the law. Where have they all gone?
Well. in his own words "the Bikies are all soft c*cks" and the Bikies who went against the tradies in Melbourne were working with the Melbourne Italian mafia ..'all corrupt.'
The main union guy made some dodgy deal with the government to make him force the vaccine whilst they also put pressure on him bringing up (said) relationship with the mafia, (just like Gladys Berejiklian)
..so the Union Rep buckled and used the bikes against the Tradies.
Supposedly he was also paid a lot of money ( a la Gladys Berejiklian)

Whilst, its true the Army and cops couldn’t stop the whole country - just look at the tone of this thread.
Its all (understandably) reactive. Its gone calm, the thread's gone calm. It heats up, we all start bleating --- (again, understandably).
But when they go calm its cos they are working in the background to slowly boil the frog further.

How many Aussies have I heard saying "my State's not so bad" or "Our Governor's handled it pretty well" "She was okay for a while at the start.." - all part of the plan.
The Govt. the Cops, the Army, their Organised Crime goons are all just waiting to pick off the Aussie people (every last one of them) State by State (Melbourne then Victoria, then Sydney then NSW...), town by small town, in order to reduce the number of people protesting, isolate them and then break them.

Australia remains the Beta test model for the NWO.

What were the words to that song by Nena with her "99 Red Balloons"?

"This is It, Boys/

This is War.."

Granted the Greedy Globalist Sinister Swines would love to implement a full Orwellian dystopia at the end of the day.
Yet the number of boundaries that would have to be pushed in this country to have forced injections does seem a tad too much.
At least. So soon.

Especially when the majority of Australian's already have one or two injections.
Easier to scare the population with another 'variant' than to go to such an excessive measure.
Military are not even allowed to carry weapons (let alone loaded weapons) on the streets at this time.

As for Bikers.
They're most likely linked one way or another to The Cabal, as would any underworld group.
So no surprise they could be coerced, conned or be complicit in Big Club endeavours.

Perhaps Australia will have another 'Dark Winter' next year.
Yet for now. Tad difficult to rant about infection with the yearly 'flu season' having subsided.

As for the current Victorian case load.
Probably Fake News by the Andrews Clowns in order to justify lockdown measures as a response to public protest & so forth.
It's not as if there are any significant levels of infection anywhere else in the country.

orthoaussie2121

Sparrow
Orthodox
Alan Jones interviews Dominic Perrottet. The words sound promising. Let's wait and see. Perrottet is on the record as saying there will be no more lock downs in NSW for Covid. I might say Perrottet has shown a small semblance of character fronting Jones so early on.

Last edited:

king bast

Kingfisher
Does anyone know anyone who's actually been fired for refusing the jab? My employers deadline is approaching, and I received their official communique today stating if I dont comply by x date, I MAY be subject to disciplinary action, which MAY result in termination.

It was very underwhelming and wishy washy, from one of the countries largest employers, so I'm starting to suspect theyre not entirely convinced of their ability to legally sack me.

For what its worth, their threat achieved almost 100% compliance in my area anyway, with me being the sole refuser. I just wonder how many companies have actually gone through with it, when mere threats get results like this.