Australian government has gone tyrannical

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Does anyone know anyone who's actually been fired for refusing the jab? My employers deadline is approaching, and I received their official communique today stating if I dont comply by x date, I MAY be subject to disciplinary action, which MAY result in termination.

It was very underwhelming and wishy washy, from one of the countries largest employers, so I'm starting to suspect theyre not entirely convinced of their ability to legally sack me.

For what its worth, their threat achieved almost 100% compliance in my area anyway, with me being the sole refuser. I just wonder how many companies have actually gone through with it, when mere threats get results like this.
Stay strong, and remember this is 100% clown. Saber rattling. Covid may result in death, not getting a vaccine may result in termination, smoking may cause cancer, don't speed, don't drink and drive blah blah blah. Work hard, pay your taxes and this is your reward. Then, you care denied even enjoying a normal life with social closeness rather than social distance and free movement. Any of these laws are totally new just like the 'novel' coronavirus. It's all uncharted territory, most sensible and healthy way to interpret it is they can illegally sack you but you may none the less be sacked. If it is legal now, it will be proven illegal in time. Anyway, just had to vent after reading your post but hopefully someone else has more concrete answers about threats vs. going through with it.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Does anyone know anyone who's actually been fired for refusing the jab? My employers deadline is approaching, and I received their official communique today stating if I dont comply by x date, I MAY be subject to disciplinary action, which MAY result in termination.

It was very underwhelming and wishy washy, from one of the countries largest employers, so I'm starting to suspect theyre not entirely convinced of their ability to legally sack me.

For what its worth, their threat achieved almost 100% compliance in my area anyway, with me being the sole refuser. I just wonder how many companies have actually gone through with it, when mere threats get results like this.

Does your contract require medical services / procedures?

Has the Federal government set any legal precedence?

Seems the onus is on employers to justify how they can fire someone.

Other than - "just because..."

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Mate of mine in NSW with good ex-con contacts and military contacts tells me the government is going to use the army to force vaccines.
Many are saying that when they go there (wherever there is) to force it, they say they would rather die than live In a world 'where freedom of choice is taken from us'.
Right attitude but it all seems so unreal atm.
I said good on you,
cos those vaccines are poison.
But surely the thing is the military in Aus are pretty small whilst the Aus population and territory is much bigger?
Also, asked what was up with all the rooting tooting Bikies who like to intimidate small town Australia and act above the law. Where have they all gone?
Well. in his own words "the Bikies are all soft c*cks" and the Bikies who went against the tradies in Melbourne were working with the Melbourne Italian mafia ..'all corrupt.'
The main union guy made some dodgy deal with the government to make him force the vaccine whilst they also put pressure on him bringing up (said) relationship with the mafia, (just like Gladys Berejiklian)
..so the Union Rep buckled and used the bikes against the Tradies.
Supposedly he was also paid a lot of money ( a la Gladys Berejiklian)

Whilst, its true the Army and cops couldn’t stop the whole country - just look at the tone of this thread.
Its all (understandably) reactive. Its gone calm, the thread's gone calm. It heats up, we all start bleating --- (again, understandably).
But when they go calm its cos they are working in the background to slowly boil the frog further.

How many Aussies have I heard saying "my State's not so bad" or "Our Governor's handled it pretty well" "She was okay for a while at the start.." - all part of the plan.
The Govt. the Cops, the Army, their Organised Crime goons are all just waiting to pick off the Aussie people (every last one of them) State by State (Melbourne then Victoria, then Sydney then NSW...), town by small town, in order to reduce the number of people protesting, isolate them and then break them.

Australia remains the Beta test model for the NWO.

What were the words to that song by Nena with her "99 Red Balloons"?

"This is It, Boys/

This is War.."

More on this premise.
While I have no doubt the Greedy Globalist Sinister Swines very much desire to impose a full (retard) dystopia.

It would help if your friend detailed something specific.
Was he privy to a Big Club meeting where they detailed their sinister agenda?
Is he privy to key documents?
Or did he simply overhear some blowhard Big Club wanker spouting his sinister desires?

I'd have expected anyone referring to the use of Aus. military personnel in a policing action to have referenced 'Operation Magpie'.

Now when I first heard of 'Operation Magpie' about ~two years ago.
My immediate thought was as a means to condition the public to become accustomed to military engagement on civilian streets.

It went from changing legislation or promoting emergency powers to enable military operations on civilian streets.
To humble help during bush fires.
To police assistance without weapons for the Plan-demic.

I can readily see a slow & steady inclusion of weapons for army personnel, to then allowing army personnel to implement police powers.

Yet I'd still expect your friend to have detailed something specific.
Akin to 'Operation Magpie'.

king bast

Kingfisher
Fairwork has specific conditions on what constitutes a "reasonable" directive, and none of them apply to my circumstances, so it may just be easier and cheaper for them to shuffle me off somewhere out of the way instead of going for the sacking. Id already accepted the worst, so any other outcomes could be a real blessing.

Gazza

Woodpecker
My deadline is this Friday. The rebel group that I’m a part of are sticking fat. One week ago when we all requested a risk assessment of our regular work areas, as lawfully required, we were basically told “we won’t be providing you with a risk assessment as we are not required to as the chief health officers directives cover them. One of the other clowns in the zoom meeting that was making a fool of herself trying to answer questions was asked was why isn’t rapid antigen testing and option instead of mandatory vaccines? She waffled on and said that no, that won’t be an option. They went on to say that we risk being stood down WITHOUT PAY as a consequence. Fast track 7 days later, we discovered in today’s zoom meeting that the rapid antigen testing IS in fact being introduced in our emergency department, and when we are stood down it will be with pay and quote; “a fair disciplinary process will follow”. They know the Victorian government has hung them out to dry, and should any employee that’s received the vax and has a severe adverse reaction or God forbid die, it will be the directors at the hospital that will be standing before the courts footing the bill and facing a long stretch in the big house.

Motern

Chicken
Orthodox
Anyone with more than 1 post?

No offence, but you cant be too careful with shills these days.
I’ve been listening to the livestreams for a while and have been following this thread for the last few weeks since the mandates came in. I made an account so I could post my experience with the mandates. I work at a school and at the horse races. Both jobs required me to get vaccinated, I refused and they withdrew my shifts. As a casual worker it’s easier for employers to do so. I was also at University doing a masters of teaching. They required all students to be vaccinated in order to attend practicum, so I withdrew from the course.
I understand if you don’t trust this post either but there’s not much I can do about that.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
What the heck did I just watch. That was incredibly pathetic Stockholm/Battered wife syndrome.

At this point it's :
One part conditioning.
One part ego preservation.
One part Stockholm Syndrome.
One part denial that they were so stupid to go along with the con.
One part weakness & ease of convenience to just go along without a fuss.
One part...

king bast

Kingfisher
I'm walking to work now which is my one of my last days at work as I'm being stood down Friday.

And most if not all of my colleagues are falling in line.

Sounds bad, but I think they have to keep paying you while you're stood down. Suspended and still getting paid? Sounds like a dream.

Under section 524 of the Fair Work Act, an employer can stand down an employee without pay where they can't usefully be employed because of a stoppage of work for any cause for which the employer can't reasonably be held responsible.

Employees who are stood down without pay are still employed for the period of the stand down.

To stand down an employee using these provisions, an employer needs to be able to show that:

• there is a stoppage of work
  • the employee to be stood down can't usefully be employed because of the stoppage (this isn't limited to the work an employee usually performs)
  • the cause of the stoppage must be one that the employer can't reasonably be held responsible for.

https://coronavirus.fairwork.gov.au...ce-laws/pay-leave-and-stand-downs/stand-downs

Some of these may apply in your case, but in mine, I spent the morning listening to how we've got too much work on and not enough staff to do it, and then getting "served" with a letter threatening dismissal in the afternoon. Gee, if only there was something that could be done to get on top of that workload...

Motern

Chicken
Orthodox
The problem in aus is lots of the work force has been casualised, meaning they are not on an ongoing contract. The pay per hour is higher and there’s flexibility in that you can (in theory) decline shifts last minute.
The downside is you don’t have a fixed income, no sick leave, no holiday pay and the boss can cut your shifts at will. I’ve never had a full time or part time job in my life, only casual. When I was studying that was by choice but after graduating I tried to find full time work to no avail.
For authorised workers in Victoria who are casual, like myself, there seems to be no recourse when let go over this new vaccine mandate.

Hephaestus

Sparrow
Whilst I'm generally happy restrictions have been loosened in Sydney, they've actually been increased in covid-free regional NSW to keep things consistent in a clown world way.

“The thing that I don’t understand is that last week we were able to serve people that weren’t vaxxed and this week we have to say no to them,”