Australian government has gone tyrannical

Gazza

Woodpecker
Can you offer your skills on a freelance basis?
No mate, we are just regular type employees with no specific qualifications. We are both being stood down with pay, so that will keep us going for a while. I’m really looking forward to the conflict, management have been exposed in so many ways for their childish responses to our lawful requests. Lots to play out over the next few weeks, cheers Gazza.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Mate, some of the testimonies that I’m hearing from people within this group I’m involved in would curl the hair on a bald mans head. This thing really is a death shot.

Voxday :

Mailvox: Dying Suddenly

An electrician reports that an alarmingly high number of the members of his union are dying, more than 4x the annual average.
Reading what you posted about a pilot dying in flight and many other coincidences brought to mind the seemingly high number of general & corporate aviation crashes recently.
Anecdotally, my electricians local union typically sees eight members pass per year; that average has held for the last 14 years. In 2020, four members passed. So far, in 2021, 33 members have passed, one additional age 63, since a business agent of the local told me this:
“So here’s some more info about what we talked about. As of the end of September we have lost 32 members. Only 4 were in their 70s and appear to have died of natural causes or self-inflicted abuse. All 4 were allegedly not-vaxxed. 2 members in their 60s passed, both apparently were vaxxed, 1 died of cancer, the other of a heart attack, but had 2 previous heart attacks. The remaining 26 were allegedly all vaxxed at a union sponsored event. All 26 were still working & between 31 & 68 years old. 13 died within 10-12 days of a vax. For the ones I got an answer, the deaths were heart attacks or strokes. About 8, the balance, said they didn’t know. Many “died suddenly”. A term I am hearing a lot. The remaining 13 died at various times after vax but 9 of the obits say “died suddenly” or “died unexpectedly”
“The families of 4 of the men, men we both know, demanded autopsies after being refused by a hospital. These 4 hired private autopsies and I’m told massive blood clotting was found in various organs. 2 reports stated “I have never seen these type of conditions/injuries”.
The agent further told me that they are all in shock and don’t know what to do. They’re frozen.
Remember, it’s safe and effective. Highly safe and effective. Except when it kills people. Then, perhaps not so much.
UPDATE: He’s not the only one seeing others have “died suddenly” for no reason at all.

So our friend called us all distraught knowing we wouldn´t judge her as her father was told by his GP that he should get the Pfizer shot, as “heart issues only seem to effect young people”. Well, you can guess what happened next… At least he is now exempt from his second shot.

Mailvox: More Funerals

A reader writes from New Brunswick:
In our town of about 2000 people there have been 10 deaths in the last three months. My wife asked the local priest about it, he said that normally the deaths were one every two months or so. Apparently there have been 10 funerals since July. My wife asked the priest about it and he said there were younger, healthier people than normal dying, and he was concerned, but he hadn’t made the connection to the vaccines yet.
Eventually, and probably sooner rather than later, even the average midwit who has been fully vaccinated is going to make the connection. It will be interesting to see what their reaction will be, but we can be confident that whatever it is, it will be driven by fear.

I also know of someone who is a celebrant in an area of Brisbane more inclined to the retirement side of age.

She's apparently been quite busy of late.
More so than normal, in comparison to years past.
Could be she's just such a professional at her task of funeral celebrant; that she's chosen over other celebrants.

Could be... that older crowd are dying off sooner rather than later post quack-cine...

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Almost two years on, the current state of play is this:

- NSW has instituted medical apartheid (but apparently only for 7 weeks),
- Victorians have been locked in their homes for 9 months,
- Queensland is forcing 6 year olds with cerebral palsy into an unventilated hotel room for a fortnight,
- WA is throwing perfectly healthy people in jail for 3 months, and
- Canberrans are calling the police on kids playing in their own backyard.

Leaving aside all the dystopic elements of technological overreach/clotshots, this has been without doubt the most cold, callous, and sociopathic period in our history. Where do we go from here? Have we bottomed out as a country, or is this the beginning of an even darker period?

- Queensland is forcing 6 year olds with cerebral palsy into an unventilated hotel room for a fortnight,

Leaving aside all the dystopic elements of technological overreach/clotshots, this has been without doubt the most cold, callous, and sociopathic period in our history. Where do we go from here? Have we bottomed out as a country, or is this the beginning of an even darker period?
In Ontario Canada, the premier here also said the vax passport was only 'temporary', We have been on the 'last' stage of reopening for months and they have put the full re-opening on pause. I don't trust any of what they say anymore.

SeaEagle

Robin
In Ontario Canada, the premier here also said the vax passport was only 'temporary', We have been on the 'last' stage of reopening for months and they have put the full re-opening on pause. I don't trust any of what they say anymore.
In Alberta the premier said the passport is only in effect until early 2022, likely.

So again, can't trust these people.

MRAll134

Pelican
I don't even listen to the local news, anymore. It is like being in a relationship with a toxic girlfriend, with the media as the lying gf'.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

Wait til next winter and the stuff you're gonna see is only something from nightmares.

What I realised about Australia is that there are many, many psychopaths even among "normal" people. A lot of then get a kick out of hurting their fellow man through these inhumane mandates. From hairdressers, teachers nurses and doctors, they're all revealing themselves for who they truly are. Even the tradies have no balls.

This is also why there is such a small outcry. I literally have my last day at work tomorrow and most people tell me that I'm an idiot for giving up "such a good job". Not one concern about my health. Even the "machos" dutifully sign in with their QR codes to buy their beer. It's pathetic.

I've come to hate the place.

It's not the prisoners running this place. It's the prison wardens.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Got in to work this morning (my last day before not being allowed on site as of tomorrow), and was told I have to go and work up on the wards today as I’m not allowed to work my regular role in radiology as an orderly because of changes made regarding me being a risk working in that department unvaccinated. So naturally I disputed it and said I worked in the department 2 days ago without an issue? They said yea, but things have changed. I said according to our EBA (enterprise bargaining agreement), you need to give me more than 10 minutes notice to change of my roster (this is the first time in 6 years I’ve been relocated). Things got heated, then one of the “senior” managers heard the commotion and came in to defuse the situation. He knew I was right regarding the change of shift notice (once again proving lower level managers are dumb as a sack full of hammers), and gave me 2 options. Go work upstairs on the ward, or you can go home and be paid for the day. I took the latter option. Said a quick farewell to a couple of co workers on the way out, thus ending my 6 year career at the hospital. Just further proof that yes, the Australian government has truely indeed gone completely tyrannical.

Got in to work this morning (my last day before not being allowed on site as of tomorrow), and was told I have to go and work up on the wards today as I’m not allowed to work my regular role in radiology as an orderly because of changes made regarding me being a risk working in that department unvaccinated. So naturally I disputed it and said I worked in the department 2 days ago without an issue? They said yea, but things have changed. I said according to our EBA (enterprise bargaining agreement), you need to give me more than 10 minutes notice to change of my roster (this is the first time in 6 years I’ve been relocated). Things got heated, then one of the “senior” managers heard the commotion and came in to defuse the situation. He knew I was right regarding the change of shift notice (once again proving lower level managers are dumb as a sack full of hammers), and gave me 2 options. Go work upstairs on the ward, or you can go home and be paid for the day. I took the latter option. Said a quick farewell to a couple of co workers on the way out, thus ending my 6 year career at the hospital. Just further proof that yes, the Australian government has truely indeed gone completely tyrannical.
Mad respect for you standing your ground. Sincerely.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Where to from here?
Paid leave? Or are you looking into other work?

Gazza

Woodpecker
Where to from here?
Paid leave? Or are you looking into other work?
Paid leave for now mate, so no real immediate rush for other employment just yet. I’m part of a huge group that in all likelihood will be seeking retribution through class action. Making some fantastic new friends that are also being stood down as of tomorrow through smaller sub groups of likeminded (mostly Christian) people. I’m feeling this could be the next phase of my life God has got planned for me. Thanks for asking brother.

Simple Man

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Good on you Gazza.. Its only a very small number that will stand up for what they believe in as you have. Most people who were against this vaccine will fold over the possibility of being allowed to go on a cruise. You’re willing to give up your job. When the time comes for me to choose between my well paying job and the jab, I will remember stories like yours and know that I am not alone. Best of luck to you mate