Australian government has gone tyrannical

Gazza

Woodpecker
Good on you Gazza.. Its only a very small number that will stand up for what they believe in as you have. Most people who were against this vaccine will fold over the possibility of being allowed to go on a cruise. You’re willing to give up your job. When the time comes for me to choose between my well paying job and the jab, I will remember stories like yours and know that I am not alone. Best of luck to you mate
God bless you brother. And THIS is exactly what I’m talking about/experiencing! Smaller sub groups connecting together. It started off with blokes like steady hands, cynical contrarian and others just dropping the odd PM to me that have kicked off brand new friendships in my life, it’s bloody brilliant!

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
I don't even listen to the local news, anymore. It is like being in a relationship with a toxic girlfriend, with the media as the lying gf'.
One of the reasons I dont watch news (in Canada) is because of that annoying, very unnatural tone of the voice most news anchors have.

It sounds as if they are talking to a retard. But then, most normies also sound weird, especially women. Also no one talked like that 15 or so years ago.

I have noticed, as a rule of a thumb, the larger a woman is, the more high pitched and childish her voice would be. A lot of fatties sound like 5 year olds. My theory is that by sounding like a child they're trying to counter balance/compensate for the size of their body.

Motern

Chicken
Orthodox
Paid leave for now mate, so no real immediate rush for other employment just yet. I’m part of a huge group that in all likelihood will be seeking retribution through class action. Making some fantastic new friends that are also being stood down as of tomorrow through smaller sub groups of likeminded (mostly Christian) people. I’m feeling this could be the next phase of my life God has got planned for me. Thanks for asking brother.
Is there anything people can do to help out the effort ? Honestly I don’t know anyone in my immediate circles that has not got the shot. I would like to help out efforts and connect with people that stand for personal freedom.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Is there anything people can do to help out the effort ? Honestly I don’t know anyone in my immediate circles that has not got the shot. I would like to help out efforts and connect with people that stand for personal freedom.
Thanks mate, that means heaps to me. But we’re pretty right for now thanks. Got a great group of us together headed up by a senior (God fearing), cardiologist and we are going from strength to strength I feel. We believe we’ve got a couple of pretty big aces up our sleeves to still be played. It could be a bit of a long haul, but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? Lot of other health care workers (and regular industry workers), not as fortunate as my work place, and getting stood down WITHOUT pay. Thanks again for the offer, I’ll reach out if really desperate thanks mate. Prayers for the unxaxxed that have had the courage of their convictions would be much appreciated, cheers Gazza.

Motern

Chicken
Orthodox
Thanks mate, that means heaps to me. But we’re pretty right for now thanks. Got a great group of us together headed up by a senior (God fearing), cardiologist and we are going from strength to strength I feel. We believe we’ve got a couple of pretty big aces up our sleeves to still be played. It could be a bit of a long haul, but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? Lot of other health care workers (and regular industry workers), not as fortunate as my work place, and getting stood down WITHOUT pay. Thanks again for the offer, I’ll reach out if really desperate thanks mate. Prayers for the unxaxxed that have had the courage of their convictions would be much appreciated, cheers Gazza.
All good brother, glad to hear you’ve got a good team together. I’ll keep you all in my prayers.

MRAll134

Pelican
I have noticed, as a rule of a thumb, the larger a woman is, the more high pitched and childish her voice would be. A lot of fatties sound like 5 year olds. My theory is that by sounding like a child they're trying to counter balance/compensate for the size of their body.
Sometimes, when a woman has a child-like voice, it is because of childhood sexual abuse. I have suspected this for a number of years and Dr. Drew confirmed this on one of his shows, recently (Dr. Drew After Dark). The child-like voice is locked in at the time of the abuse, if the abuse is not treated. And, the extra weight is often a secondary effect/outcome of the abuse/trauma.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Sometimes, when a woman has a child-like voice, it is because of childhood sexual abuse. I have suspected this for a number of years and Dr. Drew confirmed this on one of his shows, recently (Dr. Drew After Dark). The child-like voice is locked in at the time of the abuse, if the abuse is not treated. And, the extra weight is often a secondary effect/outcome of the abuse/trauma.
That might as well be the case for some. However, I hear this type of voice a lot, this is Canada Im talking about.

It sounds as if the person is really trying be extra sweet but comes off extra phony.

I'd say probably %60-70 of all mature women I see where I live are either overweight or obese and maybe %40-%50 have that childish voice. I doubt most of them were sexually abused.

I think its just a fad. Kinda like a valley girl voice or vocal fray.

Most anglo women remind me a cake that is well decorated and picture worthy, but overly sweet that it taste disgusting and overall bad for your health.

All appearance but no substance. I believe also they're trying to compensate for the lack of femininity and especially grace.

Have you seen how most Eastern European women carry themselves, say when they walk? Like ladies.

Anglo women, even those in shape, walk like dudes.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Clown World.

e3c877bcc3cc9d9d.png

ManAbroad

Chicken
That might as well be the case for some. However, I hear this type of voice a lot, this is Canada Im talking about.

It sounds as if the person is really trying be extra sweet but comes off extra phony.

I'd say probably %60-70 of all mature women I see where I live are either overweight or obese and maybe %40-%50 have that childish voice. I doubt most of them were sexually abused.

I think its just a fad. Kinda like a valley girl voice or vocal fray.

Most anglo women remind me a cake that is well decorated and picture worthy, but overly sweet that it taste disgusting and overall bad for your health.

All appearance but no substance. I believe also they're trying to compensate for the lack of femininity and especially grace.

Have you seen how most Eastern European women carry themselves, say when they walk? Like ladies.

Anglo women, even those in shape, walk like dudes.
In Asia the child-like voice is especially popular, but I won't lie, I kinda like it. Would be interesting to know what percentage have a history of sexual abuse.

Maddox

Woodpecker