Australian government has gone tyrannical

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Note the fancy well-made signs. One has to wonder who is - or what group - is funneling money to the Antifa group to pretend they're "pro-vaccine pro-health" protesters.

It seems the globalists are starting to get afraid of the protests. In Italy over the weekend there was apparently a counter-protest against the anti-vaccine protesters, and Antifa was an enthusiastic participant.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
What a joke.
The year's not even done & they're already sliding in talk of third injections...

“The next stage, the general population stage of the booster program, we are expecting advice from ATAGI before the end of October,” he said.
“I’m not putting a time frame on the booster program, it’s a medical decision. We will follow medical guidance.”
A third dose could be enough and yearly shots – similar to the flu shot, would not be required, chief medical officer Paul Kelly has previously said.
“But we are only a year into this (global vaccination effort),” he said.
“A third dose is likely to be the last dose we have to do."

Not only will the NPC Drones believe them when they say the third infection injection will be the last.
They'll readily line up for their third as the Clowns prepare for distributing the fourth injection...

MRAll134

Pelican
THIS is why we should start our day with prayer and reading the bible. Without it, you’d lose hope. Especially when you are “threatened” with this......
It is becoming more and more obvious this about the digital passport, not medical health. I think there were 13 deaths yesterday, in my province (B.C.) and the vax' mandate continues to roll out, with ever more Draconian measures e.g. no jab, no work.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
It seems the globalists are starting to get afraid of the protests. In Italy over the weekend there was apparently a counter-protest against the anti-vaccine protesters, and Antifa was an enthusiastic participant.

Antifa is completely astroturfed. And those signs and slogans were made by some committee. I mean it's obvious but they don't really need to care too much about verisimilitude because this is enough to fool most people. Sad.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
THIS is why we should start our day with prayer and reading the bible. Without it, you’d lose hope. Especially when you are “threatened” with this......

And there's nothing going (people standing up) in this freak show of a place.

This "leader" speaks to you, I mean orders you around like a 3 year old and I get abusive PMs for pointing it out.

Congratulations Victoria

Gazza

Woodpecker
It is becoming more and more obvious this about the digital passport, not medical health. I think there were 13 deaths yesterday, in my province (B.C.) and the vax' mandate continues to roll out, with ever more Draconian measures e.g. no jab, no work.
Yea, I was listening to an E Michael Jones podcast the other day and he was asked did he think that the vaccine passports could be the MOB spoken of in the book of revelation. He was very quick with his response and said “yes, it could be very plausible” (or words to the effect of). It’s a day to day battle guys.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Seem's there is a certain kind of 'Führer' which Australians like to vote in so they can be talked down to..

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
What a joke.
Not even 24 hours later & The Narrative has already advanced this much...

Aussies set for third jab by Christmas

injecting injection vaccine vaccination medicine flu man doctor insulin health drug influenza concept - stock image
Aussies could soon be rolling up their sleeves once more, with a major change coming to the Covid vaccine rollout by the end of the year.
Alex Berenson and the like were saying months ago that the clotshots only help for 6 months max based on Israeli data. Then your immunity falls off a cliff to the point where it was better to have not got the jab in the first place.

Corona is seasonal, just like the flu, so why you’d get another jab for summer is beyond me. Wait until Autumn maybe? But Normies are gullible suckers for punishment I guess.