Australian government has gone tyrannical

king bast

Kingfisher
They've just cut off another avenue of retreat:

Mark McGowan press conference: WA’s vaccine mandate expanded to cover 75 per cent workforce

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/co...to-cover-75-per-cent-workforce-ng-b882046407z

So I'm losing my job at the end of next week, and with this, my wife will now lose hers too. In addition, it severely limits our ability to get another job. Still not getting it. Aint no way, aint no how, aint nobody jabbing me.

It really seems like they're doing all they can to back us into a corner. They want us to rebel.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
They've just cut off another avenue of retreat:

Mark McGowan press conference: WA’s vaccine mandate expanded to cover 75 per cent workforce

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/co...to-cover-75-per-cent-workforce-ng-b882046407z

So I'm losing my job at the end of next week, and with this, my wife will now lose hers too. In addition, it severely limits our ability to get another job. Still not getting it. Aint no way, aint no how, aint nobody jabbing me.

It really seems like they're doing all they can to back us into a corner. They want us to rebel.

Have you looked into the Facebook &/or Telegram group listing employment not dependent on quack-cines? :

Jobs Without Jabs Australia

Gazza

Woodpecker
Alex Berenson and the like were saying months ago that the clotshots only help for 6 months max based on Israeli data. Then your immunity falls off a cliff to the point where it was better to have not got the jab in the first place.

Corona is seasonal, just like the flu, so why you’d get another jab for summer is beyond me. Wait until Autumn maybe? But Normies are gullible suckers for punishment I guess.
In my opinion the clot shots don’t help for .06 seconds let alone 6 months.

Political refugees coming from Australia are now a thing. To be fair I don't know anything about him or whether he's legit by I admire his assertiveness.

Don't mind the Twitter account bytheway. Saw this video initially on TG and looked it up on Twitter with only one hit.

Full video on bitchute

Gazza

Woodpecker
Political refugees coming from Australia are now a thing. To be fair I don't know anything about him or whether he's legit by I admire his assertiveness.

Don't mind the Twitter account bytheway. Saw this video initially on TG and looked it up on Twitter with only one hit.

Full video on bitchute

I’ve always been VERY cautious about Max Igan. The guy that does this video called him out a couple of weeks ago.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
It's been suspiciously quite from all those Victorians losing their jobs after this jab mandate. * right
Many talking big game on this Forum.

Why's that? Where are you now? Did you take it?

Will you shoot up your 5 year old? When does it stop?

Also @Gazza max igan has been called out many times before and has admitted to be a freemason at some point so yeah.

Last edited:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker

Full video on bitchute

I did not follow this guy and I don't see the issue. Why is it a problem that he fled Australia? If I were there probably I would also flee. Did he promise to his audience that he will not flee ever?

Grow Bag

Pelican

I would've preferred to learn this from someone other than "Bothering Conspiracy Theorists", but I guess the 'nothing to see here' crowd are quick to gloat. It doesn't surprise med that Igan fled. That's the last vestiges of his credibility gone. I've had doubts about him for a long while. When he put out a video of being zapped by an energy weapon and all sorts of psychotic nonsense, I bailed for good. That said, I'd been watching his videos on the unfolding totalitarianism in Australia. As usual he was always quick to demand people wake up and fight for their freedom.

I think he had to leave. In his last few videos he was basically calling for a violent uprising and given Monica Smit and Aussie Cossack were arrested for far less, I think he had no choice.

On the debunking, Max Igan is not a christian and he has some weird spiritual beliefs, but he has called the scamdemic right. He also broke the John O'Looney story which is big.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
I listened to this recently -

...trying to understand why. Gets better like two thirds of the way through, but there was the one interesting point, the Queen is the head of state and in the 90s the public voted in a referendum to keep her and not to become a republic. If anyone asks why Australia hangs onto the queen, the answer is usually in case the government becomes tyrannical. So now that that seems to have happened, will she do something about it

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
If anyone asks why Australia hangs onto the queen, the answer is usually in case the government becomes tyrannical.
It's strange to think back in the 90s that Australians believed that the Queen of England would keep them safe from their government on the other corner of the map.

Look at the state of England itself: it's almost as bad as parts of Wales.

Gazza

Woodpecker
I did not follow this guy and I don't see the issue. Why is it a problem that he fled Australia? If I were there probably I would also flee. Did he promise to his audience that he will not flee ever?
He’s previously talked some real big talk about how he’d like to kick cops in the head, what he’d be prepared to do to Daniel Andrew’s and numerous others if he ever got the opportunity over the past years. All the while he operates under a false name, and had a “secret” location where he does his video updates from somewhere in what looks like a beautiful part of northern NSW. So as much as he probably said that he would never flee the country (as far as I can recall), he’s left himself wide open for critique I reckon? He’s always come across to me like many other wolves, 90% good, 10% could help lead you to death. Just my personal opinion guys, I’m no one special.

I would've preferred to learn this from someone other than "Bothering Conspiracy Theorists", but I guess the 'nothing to see here' crowd are quick to gloat. It doesn't surprise med that Igan fled. That's the last vestiges of his credibility gone. I've had doubts about him for a long while. When he put out a video of being zapped by an energy weapon and all sorts of psychotic nonsense, I bailed for good. That said, I'd been watching his videos on the unfolding totalitarianism in Australia. As usual he was always quick to demand people wake up and fight for their freedom.
The full video is attached via bitchute as can be seen in my first post

Original video was found on TG, he is basically saying that he had several 'invitations' from the police to visit the police station, visits from the police at his home and attempts to close his bank account. He says that he is of much bigger value in a place where he can continue to speak out indicating that Australia will soon stifle any form of dissent

Screenshot_20211021_205647_compress65.jpg

Gazza

Woodpecker
It's been suspiciously quite from all those Victorians losing their jobs after this jab mandate. * right
Many talking big game on this Forum.

Why's that? Where are you now? Did you take it?

Will you shoot up your 5 year old? When does it stop?

Also @Gazza max igan has been called out many times before and has admitted to be a freemason at some point so yeah.
Lost my job (so did my Mrs and 2 of our 3 children), didn’t take the shot, never will, heading into town tonight for another protest. There’s PLENTY more like me, PLENTY.

Mr Gee

Robin

Original video was found on TG, he is basically saying that he had several 'invitations' from the police to visit the police station, visits from the police at his home and attempts to close his bank account. He says that he is of much bigger value in a place where he can continue to speak out indicating that Australia will soon stifle any form of dissent

View attachment 34373
I only recently started listening to Max Igan on Bitchute the last few months, I had sampled his videos on YouTube a while back but was not impressed much so did not follow then. He makes some good points lately. Though I think he made a few mistakes in recent videos with some of his speech and some assumptions and presumptions. Some of the language was a bit heavy towards the government and police in general, which is unhelpful. He has made himself a target in this increasingly heavy handed authoritarian society, I think he was in for some big trouble judging by what he alluded to in this video from Mexico.
As a kiwi in QLD I found his travelling experience from Brisbane to Mexico very interesting. The window is short I agree.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican

I watched that yesterday. I've seen hours and hours of his videos going back years. He's always telling people to pay attention, to wake up, but he's old enough to know most of his views are fringe and not likely to gain traction beyond those "truth seekers" who are on board for being titillated by such theories. Whether it's him with his lost civilisation of Tartaria and the global mud flood of the 19 century or David Icke with his fake moon and lizard people, most people are just going to roll their eyes. If he truly wanted to wake up normies he'd reign in and focus on the verifiable and be willing to face sacrifices, but that's not going to pay the bills. With that in mind, I honesty don't see his, or David Icke's, value beyond their bank accounts. It's the likes of good Christian men like pastor Pawlowski in Canada, who are willing to be arrested for what they believe in who are far more likely to gain wider appeal. That's showing real courage that people can get behind. The crisis we are all in is a spiritual and moral one, so people wake up when their conscience kicks in, not before.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Who knows if it’s true but going after sole traders would be the next obvious evil step and this is one way they can do that:
Services Australia has contracted an IT firm to upgrade its systems to better work with other Australian Government bodies. One of which being the Australian Immunization Register.

The works being carried out include implementation of a system which will allow the Australian government to “freeze” the ABN and/or TFN of any Australian citizen that is unvaccinated.
https://realnewsaustralia.com/2021/...ans-to-freeze-abn-or-tfn-of-the-unvaccinated/