Australian government has gone tyrannical

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's funny...but us Remnants of The Old Forum who are still degenerates nailed it about the upcoming Slippery Slope! We weren't concerned about Backpage being Taken down per say... but behind the regulation that simply providing a legal service to a criminal completely unknown to you... also made you a Criminal aka Hosting a Website Or Providing advertising to above said Party! Now that they've tagged it onto "Conspiracy Theorist"... There's no more line!

And Once them Guns are out of Circulation for the common peeps... it's a Wrap folks!

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Melbourne Australia is tied in with UN Strong Cities Network and Chinas' One Belt, Computing Forever breaks down how this has turned Melbourne into a target for Covid Lockdown.

My parents were just visiting Vancouver from Alberta. They could not believe how free it felt compared to Alberta cities.

I just told them check to see which big Alberta cities are up the ass of the UN. Dad checked,

"welp, all of them". My childhood buddy is the mayor of their town and he is vowing to fight the tidal wave of jackboots, but who knows.

Missing from that list: Vancouver and our capital, Victoria. Sometimes hippies and their fear of global corporatism get it right, even if by accident.

"...forcibly detain 'conspiracy theorists'..." o_O

Article:
The state of emergency and state of disaster, which were extended on Sunday until October 11, "allow the officers to detain any person for the period reasonably necessary to eliminate or reduce a serious risk to public health". The officers can also restrict movement, search premises without a warrant and give other directions that are deemed necessary to protect public health.

"search premises without a warrant" - of course.
"reasonably necessary" = indefinite.

severely drug-affected or mentally impaired people who do not have the capacity to quarantine
Looks like there will be an excuse to get all the homeless rounded up.

Salinger

Woodpecker
Gary Ablett Sr (an ex-AFL player) has come out with a video denouncing the jew flu hoax as exactly that:

There's a bit of boomer bullshit about jews as God's chosen and "wiping out the jews to stop the Second Coming" at the 7.50 mark, though.

For non-Australians, a quick glance at Kikepedia tells me that he's called "God" by AFL fans due to how good he was at the sport (I was never a footy fan).
At 7:10 when he talks about the man who does a deal with the Jews and Arabs...didn't Trump just do that deal?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
And just like the Soviet "cruises to nowhere" in the 70s, QANTAS have begun offering "flights to nowhere":

I'd ask - who in their right mind is going to go to the hassle of travelling to an airport.
Deal with all the airport security nonsense.
Wait for a flight.
Then simply sit on a flight for no actual destination?

Yet I know some NPC Clowns will gladly do so. Face mask & all.

I dislike airports. I dislike travelling to them. I don't really like flying.
All of that was simply a requirement in order to get to a holiday destination.
I suppose monetary desperation makes folk do stupid things.

Yet that then raises another problem.
The economic recession / depression factors have not even come into play in full as yet.
There won't be as many folk with cash to throw around on flights to nowhere.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Article:
The state of emergency and state of disaster, which were extended on Sunday until October 11, "allow the officers to detain any person for the period reasonably necessary to eliminate or reduce a serious risk to public health". The officers can also restrict movement, search premises without a warrant and give other directions that are deemed necessary to protect public health.

"search premises without a warrant" - of course.
"reasonably necessary" = indefinite.

severely drug-affected or mentally impaired people who do not have the capacity to quarantine.
Looks like there will be an excuse to get all the homeless rounded up.
It's all part of the plan. New Zealand will be the residence of the elites and Australia will be its resource colony. That's really all they need and can watch the rest of the world obliterate itself via wars they instigate.

However, the idea that the elites will somehow live in peace with each other in oceana after stabbing the rest of the world in the back for generations in laughable. It will become Lord of the flies but with private security forces in less than a generation, they can't help themselves.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Remember this.

Its all a compliance test. Things will be dialed back in many cities in the coming months. Melbourne likely will be one of the first. The people will rejoice and kiss the rings of their masters, and all will be forgotten.

But those rings, on the fingers of the evil global master class, will represent a great bit of data and will be the source of thousands of hours of discussions and planning. Planning for the next opportunity.

What went wrong this time around?

- Minority immigrants from poor countries didn't give a flying fuck about covy after month 3.
- Whites still have a little bit of a sack left, in some places. Liberal whites are a lost cause, so expect a doubling down on liberal pozz in coming years.
- Some countries like Sweden surprised many with their love of country and people. The UN and their NGO agencies thought they had destroyed it with migrants over the past 5 years.
- They may have pushed the Germans too far again. They best look the fuck out if they continue their mass awakenings and finally ditch their pathetic guilt.
- But Victoria here shows that with the right blackmail they can get a whole state to run over their freedoms and have a whole city beg for more. Australia was a great choice for the Chinese to play out their operations. Australian men on average are much more red pilled than other countries outside of USA. Yet Melbourne itself trips over itself to be Portland/San Fran progressive utopia. So its an interesting little mix of ideals that will show the evil fucknuts playing this dangerous game just what to expect when they get their bloody hands on the USA.