Australian government has gone tyrannical

hedonist

Kingfisher
Glad to see some solid mass opposition finally coalesce in AUS and some parts of Europe now. I’m curious though, what took them this long? We’ve been watching this slow burn for nearly 2 years now. Did people think it was going to stop at some point? Were they truly scared of Covid before this? Fines? Weather? Was this bill simply the last straw? I’m wondering if authorities see this as a reason to ramp lockdowns and fear mongering back up, because clearly the public is getting too “entitled” to their freedoms?
Not Aus but I had a friend in Switzerland playfully mocking me about not taking the vax and showing what is happening in Austria, a few days later the rules change and he is frothing at the mouth. I explain this is never going to end until enough people take a stand.

The problem is how they a carefully staggering the booster shots country to country as not to cause a global upset.

Here's hoping the mandatory boosters will cause more kickback.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Not Aus but I had a friend in Switzerland playfully mocking me about not taking the vax and showing what is happening in Austria, a few days later the rules change and he is frothing at the mouth. I explain this is never going to end until enough people take a stand.
Switzerland should be the gold standard in Europe, and possibly even the world, for resistance of this kind of stuff. Sad to see their society has largely lost the independent, limited government spirit that used to define it.

Switzerland should be the gold standard in Europe, and possibly even the world, for resistance of this kind of stuff. Sad to see their society has largely lost the independent, limited government spirit that used to define it.

Switzerland is a very beautiful country and has an orderly and peaceful society. Unfortunately, it is not what it seems.

It is a globalist playground. It's where Davos is, it's where the St. Gallen conspirators first met, it's the seat of the BIS. Don't forget the satanic ritual at the opening of the Gothard tunnel.

There was a reason it was never invaded in WW2 and it literally ended up with lots of gold deposited by various people during WW2.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
The problem is how they a carefully staggering the booster shots country to country as not to cause a global upset.
Yes it’s quite convenient that it’s seasonal in nature so they can alternate good cop/bad cop on each hemisphere. Seasonal just like the flu is…

Also can anyone watch this and tell me she has not been possessed by satan himself?:

Beacon

Robin
They are for State (Provincial) Elections. The Federal Election for all of Australia is in 2022.
For all my experience in Australia, does the Federal Election even matter? During my time in Melbourne, Rudd was elected PM, then Gillard, then Rudd again. Then Abbot got elected, then he was replaced by Turnbull...now Scott Morrison.

At the state level its completely different. One of the main issues that got Dan Andrews into power was the proposed East West Link being Labor he got a huge support from environmentalists and left wing Melbourne in general.

For Abbot, it was mainly the carbon tax and immigration but he simply vaporized at the federal level, but Dan Andrews is still there doing all the damage.

Beacon

Robin

Here's hoping the mandatory boosters will cause more kickback.
Any sane person would simply realize by now that the governments will only move the goal posts. Its good that some normies are also realizing this, but remember they can never be relied upon because they have no moral compass.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The last time Indigenous parents were separated from their children for ‘health reasons’ it caused a national trauma according to leftists. But now it feeds their megalomania so… crickets.

Anyway this same NT leader just edged Lambie for deranged rant of the day for mine:

Look at these eyes. These are absolute psychopaths - even more in Australia than in other parts of the world, unreal.

Padouk

Kingfisher
The last time Indigenous parents were separated from their children for ‘health reasons’ it caused a national trauma according to leftists. But now it feeds their megalomania so… crickets.

Anyway this same NT leader just edged Lambie for deranged rant of the day for mine:

Blimey! Where did Australia find so many arrogant psychos?!
Look at his ears, he looks like an evil Mickey Mouse! LOL

f8d4814c1827668c46550ec3f56eb840.jpg

Grow Bag

Pelican
Look at these eyes. These are absolute psychopaths - even more in Australia than in other parts of the world, unreal.
I recently saw a list of prominent politicians and other establishment figures alleged of being involved in an Australian paedophile network (second video). There's been a lot of talk about how rampant paedophilia is within the Australian establishment and compromised individuals will do anything they're asked to do. In this video Senator Bill Hefferman talks about seeing the police reports.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
This happened in Canada too. This could be a game changer and a massive eye opener for liberals. Their cognitive dissonance will be off the charts. What we need is some footage.
I'm assuming the Aborigines are not big on technology, probably why they'll be getting picked off.

Hope it's just fear propaganda, but nothing would surprise me anymore.

May God have mercy on them.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Ok schizo theory time - like a bed time story your dad never told you.

We here are thinking whatever happens in NZ and AUS will eventually come for us elsewhere but hold on a sec. These two places are not like the rest of our countries at all. They are on the other side of the world, at the end of the supply chain in some respects.

Surrounded by ocean, small populations with a lot of spare land. Natural resources are abundant and large swathes of farm land for crops and animals.

The closest places are the islands north of AUS and the sea inbetween isn't exactly a simple swim or boat ride. Very easy to defend. They are out of reach for many.

What if the controls being enacted there and the increasingly hostile actions of their governments are a form of herding the local population and prepping them for the eventual fall of the rest of the planet?

The actions of many governments world wide is nothing short of tyrannical with more promises of action "if you do not do as you're told". See Austria, Germany etc. Blaming the vax. Listening to pro-vax and the pro-'lock anti vaxxers up' crowd they have truly become deranged and not in the clownish TDS way either. These people are becoming more unhinged.

Things are now changing to the violence phase to cover the ever increasing damage the vax is doing to people I believe.

The aims are for the government and all institutions to reach a point where the people will simply want to burn them to the ground for what they have done. I cannot imagine the amount of death that would require to spark such a reaction but its very possible we are on the way to that eventuality.

The pro-vax crowd will feel betrayed and will have nothing to lose. The anti-vax crowd will be angry it happened. Both sides will turn on each other in some form but both will be in agreement, the people responsible must face punishment. No country would survive intact.

The only 2 countries surviving this in some way will be the island nations at the arse end of the world with a submissive population, happily disarmed by the way.

Only a theory but the amount of malice involved here must serve a purpose as it is linked to the new climate emergency being pushed. Less humans = less consumption. No more governments = One world government who can push the new world through.

Padouk

Kingfisher

We here are thinking whatever happens in NZ and AUS will eventually come for us elsewhere but hold on a sec. These two places are not like the rest of our countries at all. They are on the other side of the world, at the end of the supply chain in some respects.

Surrounded by ocean, small populations with a lot of spare land. Natural resources are abundant and large swathes of farm land for crops and animals.

The closest places are the islands north of AUS and the sea inbetween isn't exactly a simple swim or boat ride. Very easy to defend. They are out of reach for many.

What if the controls being enacted there and the increasingly hostile actions of their governments are a form of herding the local population and prepping them for the eventual fall of the rest of the planet?

The actions of many governments world wide is nothing short of tyrannical with more promises of action "if you do not do as you're told". See Austria, Germany etc. Blaming the vax. Listening to pro-vax and the pro-'lock anti vaxxers up' crowd they have truly become deranged and not in the clownish TDS way either. These people are becoming more unhinged.

Things are now changing to the violence phase to cover the ever increasing damage the vax is doing to people I believe.

The aims are for the government and all institutions to reach a point where the people will simply want to burn them to the ground for what they have done. I cannot imagine the amount of death that would require to spark such a reaction but its very possible we are on the way to that eventuality.

The pro-vax crowd will feel betrayed and will have nothing to lose. The anti-vax crowd will be angry it happened. Both sides will turn on each other in some form but both will be in agreement, the people responsible must face punishment. No country would survive intact.

The only 2 countries surviving this in some way will be the island nations at the arse end of the world with a submissive population, happily disarmed by the way.

Only a theory but the amount of malice involved here must serve a purpose as it is linked to the new climate emergency being pushed. Less humans = less consumption. No more governments = One world government who can push the new world through.

Yes, more and more it becomes obvious - this is a controlled demolition of the nation-states. I have posted this article here on few occasions already but it remains unnoticed. So here it is again.

Accelerationism and New World Order

Here is another way to put it:

• What is the best way to destroy science and reason? Force people to accept as reasonable and scientific the most absurd, preposterous notions, such as the idea that being a man or a woman is a matter of subjective preference.
  • What is the best way to destroy tolerance and inclusion? Pretend like they are represented by extremist organizations and behaviors, like the caricatural Black Lives Matter and the destruction it advocates.
  • What is the best way to destroy beauty, talent and art? Present as the epitomization of beauty, talent and art hideousness such as Duchamp’s urinal or total absurdity such as John Cage’s 4’33.
  • What is the best way to destroy democracy and the rule of law? Corrupt it to such an extent, put in power such inept leaders, that people start supporting military takeovers and authoritarian forms of government.
In that light the coronacircus becomes clear: it is part of an accelerationist policy meant to destroy nation-States, by undermining our trust in institutions. Confronted with economic depression and faced with such a level of incompetence and corruption, the people will blame their leaders, and bring out the guillotines.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

I've read several times that Australia & New Zealand are to be preserved for the 'Elites' while the rest of the world collapses.

New Zealand especially these days it seems.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
This happened in Canada too. This could be a game changer and a massive eye opener for liberals. Their cognitive dissonance will be off the charts. What we need is some footage.
Liberals have already abandoned their supposed principals. Big corporations are now good. Big pharma is now good. Western medicine is now good. Police brutality and security state is now good. Banking and big finance is now good. Critical thinking is now bad. Rage Against the Machine is now the machine.

Why would this change anything?