Australian government has gone tyrannical

Grow Bag

Pelican
Liberals have already abandoned their supposed principals. Big corporations are now good. Big pharma is now good. Western medicine is now good. Police brutality and security state is now good. Banking and big finance is now good. Critical thinking is now bad. Rage Against the Machine is now the machine.

Why would this change anything?
They are people with a certain ideological outlook, not an immutable hive-mind block. I'd imagine there are plenty of liberals who would feel, if not outraged, very uncomfortable seeing footage of aboriginals being held down and forcibly jabbed by the military. If they just turn away, then there's knowledge that that's what they did. Events like these can sway people to change their position. Just a there are many on this forum who were once liberals and their minds were changed by events in their lives.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Mind blowing full press conference to confirm accounst of military action against the aboriginal community discussed on previous page

They are testing the wastewater for 'rona before they sent the army in and surrounded them, and transported them to covid camp.

A very hard lockdown, followed by a lockout of the unvaxxed.

Last edited:

hedonist

Kingfisher
Liberals have already abandoned their supposed principals. Big corporations are now good. Big pharma is now good. Western medicine is now good. Police brutality and security state is now good. Banking and big finance is now good. Critical thinking is now bad. Rage Against the Machine is now the machine.

Why would this change anything?

There have been so many 180's lately I can't even keep up or even begin to comprehend the mental gymnastics the left have been doing.

But in another way the right has became more center and maybe even taken on some old school liberal ideas.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Mind blowing full press conference to confirm accounst of military action against the aboriginal community discussed on previous page

They are testing the wastewater for 'rona before they sent the army in and surrounded them, and transported them to covid camp.

A very hard lockdown, followed by a lockout of the unvaxxed.

If they really are forcefully injecting them, the military members need to take some smart phone video and get it out to the world.

Beacon

Robin
I've read several times that Australia & New Zealand are to be preserved for the 'Elites' while the rest of the world collapses.

New Zealand especially these days it seems.
This is highly plausible, could well be the reason why the tyranny is really bad in Australia and New Zealand because they need to subdue the population to serfdom. Looking at how they implemented gun control in Australia and New Zealand, its obvious that they have been thinking this through long term.

f9f73f0c2038d724.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Gee

Robin
I was predicting forced removal from homes in Australia 12 months ago and commented on some public forums about it. Got called a drama queen and mocked, laughed at repeatedly.
This is just the warm up on remote communities who survive on welfare and hand outs mostly. Northern Territory remote settlements are likely pretty rough too, syphilis and scabies are rife in these parts among indigenous peoples.

Mr Gee

Robin
Yea but just imagine the horror of experiencing a week of flu like symptoms?
Yep it’s just the excuse they need to get in there and start normalisation of uplifting positive cases. When they get around to suburban whitey sometime next year it will be seen as necessary by normies watching ABC news.
I do hope there is blow back, after all there is plenty media coverage around police brutality on indigenous arrests outback lately.

As bad as it sounds, part of me wants to see how AUS reddit inevitably sees this all the way to the bottom, there has been zero dissent on there this entire time.

They incrementally get people used to this. But it invariably ends up with mass graves. Unless the escalation is stopped.

People are made accustomed to doing evil with what would otherwise be horrible if done overnight. The use of the Army is one example of this escalation.

No doubt with values like you and me. But unless the escalation is stopped they may end up doing far worse after being desensitized.

I hope I am wrong this time. But the escalation to using Army Units are clear evidence of a runaway train leading to horror.

Never say: "It can never happen here". Many people paid with their lives by assuming it cannot get that bad.

Never get "On the Train".

Last edited: