Australian government has gone tyrannical

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
According to this Elder. Children are already being vaccinated by force:

This almost made me cry with anger. Of course they want the aboriginals out -- the globalists need their land for the Great Reset.

The Australian government should be careful though: aborigines have a history of violently resisting the Aussie military.

More here:

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Listening to James Corbett's interview with Whitney Webb this afternoon, it occurred to me that this heavy handed, military incursion on aboriginals and native Canadians is just a harbinger of a land grab. Using the military is show of force and statement of intent. Under the cloak of Covid, they're going to break every treaty and get them all off the land and stacked and packed into city states.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
This almost made me cry with anger. Of course they want the aboriginals out -- the globalists need their land for the Great Reset.

The Australian government should be careful though: aborigines have a history of violently resisting the Aussie military.

More here:

Which goes hand in hand with France sending police and gendarmes to suppress the anti-vax riots in Guadeloupe:

Wait, you mean they don’t actually care about the rights of those wonderful, superior “people of color” after all? Who would have guessed? I guess white privilege and oppressing the browns and blacks is a good thing after all.

Of course, the blatant hypocrisy of all this won’t even register with the vax fanatics who also buy into all the BLM/CRT talking points.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Fair point, but it could also risk rousing the people into anger and resistance.

OK, I hadn't see this one but then again it could well be staged (as it looks like anyway).
If a person is being jabbed by force by the army (or anyone else) surely there would be other people around filming it and with today's gadgets it gets instantly uploaded and available to the whole wide world. Do we have a footage like that?

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
OK, I hadn't see this one but then again it could well be staged (as it looks like anyway).
If a person is being jabbed by force by the army (or anyone else) surely there would be other people around filming it and with today's gadgets it gets instantly uploaded and available to the whole wide world. Do we have a footage like that?

You have a fair point. Though we can keep playing this game: the government could manufacture such evidence.

Padouk

Kingfisher
No comment.

coke.gif.da1cf3e37b5fa47779031bfee8426c7e.gif

We mustn't repeat the errors of the Russians.

The Khmer Regime had to stop their mass murders when Vietnam invaded:

ResultVietnamese military victory.[note 1]