Australian government has gone tyrannical

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
An extremely valuable read. Thank you. I have also now purchased the book.

Does anyone have ideas on how to apply this to public schools? Where would you start?

I've begun asking for health records, teaching lessons, asking for comments on scientific studies - basically just giving them extra administrative work but nothing really painful like the above described.

My theory is that causing enough pain to the teachers and staff will cause them to get in touch with the board. I am also going through the board but they ignore most things.
I’ve often thought Alinsky’s rules can often boil down to simple ‘agree and amplify’. It’s a bit more complicated than that of course, but that is the crux of it.

Some ideas for your situation:
- Insist there are QR codes for every single classroom/playground equipment etc. in the school and that students must scan in as they enter or use. Demand the school supplies free smartphones for students to do this and if they don’t, label them “anti-vaxxers”. Demand expulsion of students who don’t scan in everywhere. If the school refuses to expel them, label them “anti-vaxxers”.
- Demand staff members’ vaccination records. Cite quotes from the Israeli and British Health Ministers that boosters should now be taken no later than three months after the last dose. Demand every staff member takes a booster if it’s already been three months since their last dose. If they don’t do this, label them “anti-vaxxers” and demand their firing.

The key to all this is to basically make any rabid covidian think “gee, that’s a bit too much” and the school pulls back or gets exhausted.

The major flipside to what I’ve suggested however, is that God knows in your heart you don’t believe any of the crap in my suggestions above and would be acting in bad faith. Lying is a sin after all. But that’s exactly why (((Alinksy))) was happy to do it: because for his people, the ends always justify the means.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
The most striking part about the video above is that she said that regardless of one's vaccination status one can still be imprisoned in these camps if the authorities believe they have been in a close contact with "a case". So all it takes is just one positive test and the lives of tens of people could turn upside down. She said she lost her job,

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

FFkNA99WUAckpbk

Last edited:

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
When she says "Why can't I just self isolate at home?" the reply is, "We've been told from higher up to take you".

For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. What is hidden will be revealed.

Later on, she explains that it was actually a punishment for lying about her test which she admitted to. Other people who were in close contact with "the positive case" were NOT sent to the camp.

That means that there is no law any nor any rules and regulations about the camps and someone from higher up can ruin your life if they don't like you.
Stalinist regime.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Later on, she explains that it was actually a punishment for lying about her test which she admitted to. Other people who were in close contact with "the positive case" were NOT sent to the camp.

That means that there is no law any nor any rules and regulations about the camps and someone from higher up can ruin your life if they don't like you.
Stalinist regime.

Yep.
Law of the jungle only...

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
I’ve often thought Alinsky’s rules can often boil down to simple ‘agree and amplify’. It’s a bit more complicated than that of course, but that is the crux of it.

- Insist there are QR codes for every single classroom/playground equipment etc. in the school and that students must scan in as they enter or use. Demand the school supplies free smartphones for students to do this and if they don’t, label them “anti-vaxxers”. Demand expulsion of students who don’t scan in everywhere. If the school refuses to expel them, label them “anti-vaxxers”.
- Demand staff members’ vaccination records. Cite quotes from the Israeli and British Health Ministers that boosters should now be taken no later than three months after the last dose. Demand every staff member takes a booster if it’s already been three months since their last dose. If they don’t do this, label them “anti-vaxxers” and demand their firing.

The key to all this is to basically make any rabid covidian think “gee, that’s a bit too much” and the school pulls back or gets exhausted.

The major flipside to what I’ve suggested however, is that God knows in your heart you don’t believe any of the crap in my suggestions above and would be acting in bad faith. Lying is a sin after all. But that’s exactly why (((Alinksy))) was happy to do it: because for his people, the ends always justify the means.

Then again Bureaucratic Jamming needs to be done somehow.

Brought to mind what our Lord advocated in some form in this passage which is taking advantage of the Legal and cultural situation in their location:

Matthew 5:40

Keener [Matthew commentary, 198] notes that this verse -- "And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." -- offers a "shockingly graphic, almost humorous, illustration of what he means by nonresistance to force his hearers to consider their values." Giving away both garments would have resulted in total nudity, an "intolerable dishonor" in ancient Palestine.
This act would shame the person who sued you in the first place -- Biblical law required the overnight return of a garment taken as pledge (Ex. 22:26-7) and the person taking your cloak would be quite a grinch.

But our modern notions of Shame isn't quite the same. So I don't know how it looks. It will look different.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
The most striking part about the video above is that she said that regardless of one's vaccination status one can still be imprisoned in these camps if the authorities believe they have been in a close contact with "a case". So all it takes is just one positive test and the lives of tens of people could turn upside down. She said she lost her job,

Getting tested will put everyone in contact with tested person in danger.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

Stalinist regime.

Hence my earlier posts as a form of counter.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

My controversial opinion on this is that. In a situation which Rahab was in in the Book of Joshua. She lied about the location of the spies in her house which saved them. She couldn't tell the truth when the spies were hiding right there.

This may end up being a situation like that. So I am not sure if it is sin or not. It is definitely a morally hazardous territory. May God provide a way out.

But the Soviet Prisoner is a much better example. I don't think he sinned in any way when he did what he did in the Gulags.