Australian government has gone tyrannical

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Not a pleasant thought is it Mr Gunner, to have your children threatened with death.

Unstoppable force versus immovable object. Who will win?

Maybe these politicians shouldn't accept their positions of power by screwing children to complete their compromise dossier, which they are all too willing to agree to.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian

Laner

Crow
Protestant
Gold Member
Not a pleasant thought is it Mr Gunner, to have your children threatened with death.

So its fine if he threatens tens of thousands of other people's children? But come for his and its suddenly victimhood.

That man has some real evil inside him. That video of him threatening everyone is pure psychotic rage. Everyone in the NT needs to see that.

Feyoder

Pelican

FFkNA99WUAckpbk

The question is, do these new laws effectively end all protests (which was clearly the aim--pretty sickening)?

testosterone

Robin
Non-Christian
You guys remember Demolition Man?

I just had a dream the unvaccinated like myself was pushed underground. Started off with myself going to a protest in Melbourne where we were being hunted by the Military. Tanks everywhere in Melbourne 24/7 to enforce Covid restrictions. We were pushed underground like in Demolition Man while the clowns lived on the surface.

It felt good to be with normal people in the underground. I didn't want to wake up! :(

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
You guys remember Demolition Man?

I just had a dream the unvaccinated like myself was pushed underground. Started off with myself going to a protest in Melbourne where we were being hunted by the Military. Tanks everywhere in Melbourne 24/7 to enforce Covid restrictions. We were pushed underground like in Demolition Man while the clowns lived on the surface.

It felt good to be with normal people in the underground. I didn't want to wake up! :(
If it does get to that I hope its more like Gladiator where the unvaxed fight off reddit users in an Arena.

Certainly would be a good way to good out.

grenade001

Woodpecker
Catholic
So its fine if he threatens tens of thousands of other people's children? But come for his and its suddenly victimhood.

That man has some real evil inside him. That video of him threatening everyone is pure psychotic rage. Everyone in the NT needs to see that.

Hard to believe this bloke is supposedly the first born and bred in the NT Chief Minister.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Tip toeing around the obvious...

Booster shots are being rolled out across Australia amid warnings that immunisation from the initial vaccinations wanes with time.

The federal government distinguishes these “booster” doses from the third vaccine dose some immunocompromised people need to get a standard level of protection.
In a Senate select committee inquiry into the government’s handling of the Covid pandemic on Tuesday, Labor senator Katy Gallagher asked what would constitute “fully vaccinated” in the future.

Murphy said, for now, any third dose would be recorded and those with two doses would retain their tick – but that could change.

He said the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (Atagi) has so far “felt there’s not sufficient evidence to say that someone who’s had two doses needs a third to maintain their fully vaccinated status”.

“So at the moment we’re regarding everyone with two doses as fully vaccinated,” he said.

“If in the future the data suggests that immunity from the primary course wanes so much that people do really need a third dose, that could change.”

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Tip toeing around the obvious...
I’m hearing anecdotal anger from some double jabbed at the notion that they need to keep getting it. The great hope is that the ‘fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me’ thinking kicks in, and we aren’t proved to be a nation of complete fools.

Protest movements need to be as forgiving as God would be and embrace the formerly jabbed. It’s better to see the light late than not at all.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
I’m hearing anecdotal anger from some double jabbed at the notion that they need to keep getting it. The great hope is that the ‘fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me’ thinking kicks in, and we aren’t proved to be a nation of complete fools.

Protest movements need to be as forgiving as God would be and embrace the formerly jabbed. It’s better to see the light late than not at all.

Which is no doubt why the bureaucratic Clowns are going for the slowly boiled frog approach.
Said Clowns definitely don't want to startle the sheep in the "wrong" direction...

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
The people's anger and the public uproar are so charged and boiling over that the government of Victoria now apparently feels compelled to suspend the vaccination requirement, which has only been in effect since November 26, as early as January.

Victorian government considering removing vaccination mandate three months earlier due to 'high-profile' incidents

The state government is looking to scrap vaccine mandates due to threats and abuse towards workers in the retail industry, including a staff member who was allegedly pushed down an escalator after asking an unmasked man for his vaccination certificate.

Sword and Board

Banned
Catholic
A common theme now when cultural marxists/usurpers get negative spotlight.

Seems to be the standard media PR playbook to disarm dissent.

Bismark_Geist1571

Woodpecker
Catholic
You're right - no one will help us but ourselves. Any violent uprising or revolutions will not resolve our dilemma. That's the lesson of history.

I might sound like a broken record but we have the answer: just follow the example of the Amish. Form tight communities sharing common values, reject technology and concentrate on the family. This is the only solution and it is exactly the reason why agents like Marx, Trotsky and Lenin were employed to distort this idea and turn it into a perversion of itself, called communism.

The question is can we reject technology now when we are so far gone with it? How can we revert back to more primitive societies where the rest of the world goes in a completely different direction. The Amish have the advantage of starting their communities in periods when we were not so advanced in technology.

For me the key is to learn to live without electricity. That's the main point and also very difficult. We are so used to computers now that we can not imagine going without them.

Can it be done today? I know many will say that we can have modern communities where we can use computers to our advantage but I doubt it very much because like bitcoin if you depend on the infrastructure maintained by the technological society you can not be free and independent.

A rejection of the very tools needed to fight in middle of a war is not a recipe of success. The Amish rely on the good will and prosperity of the surrounding communities. As others have said, if the world descends into Mad max, they better be armed, or they risk being literally wiped out.

Electricity, firearms, etc. are just tools, not bad or good in themselves. The real key IMHO is sustainable communities. If the community can generate electricity off the grid, all the better. The key is to build our own platforms and our own infrastructure. The key question is "Do we have time for it?