Australian government has gone tyrannical

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian

Will this Alex Hawke loser throw him out tomorrow though?

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
So it has taken an unvacinnated A-list celebrity with the balls to make such a protest to actually have an impact. Harder to ignore than all the peaceful protests, more internationally embarassing for the lucky country. I read a comment which puts a nicer spin on it than unvaccinated - natural immunity rather than artificial immunity. That's what all the covidiots have, artificial immunity. Rather be a pureblood :)

It's not unimportant, language is one of the major weapons in this war, they started it with PC, so we need to repond in kind.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Neighbours star Miranda Fryer dies suddenly aged 34: Former actress who played Sky Mangel as a child 'went to sleep and never woke up', her devastated family reveal

Australian former actress Miranda Fryer has tragically died at just 34 years old. She died in her sleep on Thursday at her home in Glen Iris, Melbourne, her family confirmed to TV Tonight. No cause of death has been revealed but she is believed to have had 'issues with her heart'. Miranda, who trained as a nurse after retiring from showbusiness, famously appeared on the long-running soap Neighbours as Sky Mangel when she was a child.

How to announce someone died from the damned injections; when you don't want to admit it was the damned injections...

donovan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer

Neighbours star Miranda Fryer dies suddenly aged 34: Former actress who played Sky Mangel as a child 'went to sleep and never woke up', her devastated family reveal

Australian former actress Miranda Fryer has tragically died at just 34 years old. She died in her sleep on Thursday at her home in Glen Iris, Melbourne, her family confirmed to TV Tonight. No cause of death has been revealed but she is believed to have had 'issues with her heart'. Miranda, who trained as a nurse after retiring from showbusiness, famously appeared on the long-running soap Neighbours as Sky Mangel when she was a child.

How to announce someone died from the damned injections; when you don't want to admit it was the damned injections...
Looks like another vax death.

testosterone

Robin
Non-Christian
Is there any talk of making the vaccine mandatory to fly domestically there?
I hear if you get Covid, you can go to the doctor and get a 6-month exception. You will have the same rights as a vaccinated person for six months. Based on your state rules, you can even fly overseas and return without hotel quarantine. This is the case, I believe for Victoria currently. I spoke to the Covid hotline for Victoria, National and Border, and they said you have to apply once you get the exception from your doctor.

Everyone in my house has Covid at the moment, where I'm going to get tested this Thursday. I've a very mild sore throat for the last couple of days. I'm looking forward to getting Covid, where I’ve pumped myself with enough vitamins from the attachment below.

The document below is from a doctor I know (friend's wife) on the front line for Covid. She refuses to give another patient the vaccine due to the so many people having bad reactions. So the document is for prevention and what to take if you get Covid such as Vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc... I gave it to one of my housemates for the last couple days, and he is looking so much better today. My sore throat is mainly gone today, where I increased my dose.

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I'm not going to normalize PCR test taking or feed into their supposed legitimacy. Even the CDC quietly announced they're junk. Djokovic is healthy, you can tell by looking at him. He's healthier than I am, by far. The results of a bogus test shouldn't be the metric that determines if someone can enter a country for what is essentially a guaranteed temporary work visa. That's kafkaesque bureaucracy and medical tyranny. If he was riddled with sores, lice, and parasites, that would be a different matter.

Consulting a PCR test is like asking a magic 8-ball if someone is healthy enough to enter your country.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
German OSINT reporter (allegedly) uncovers fraud within Djokovic's PCR test

Full thread

This might be a growing problem. The Serbian government might consider rapidly and discreetly changing the way timestamps are (reportedly) passed through URLs.

Same with the "ascending" number allegedly linked to the current number of PCRs performed. Though in this case one might say that positive results are not entered at the same time as negative results?

Or one might consider that Djokovic's tests, being so important, were reviewed with personalised human intervention, thus altering the timestamp?

In any case, it's a bit of dangerous stuff for Novak. Luckily the technical aspects should make it hard to grasp by most journalists. Harder even to prove or disprove. But if I were Djokovic, I'd toy with the idea of being overtly offended, and maybe leaving Australia while this Covid craziness is still raging. He might face real risks in Australia.

In other news, Djokovic's entry form was, as is customary for tennis stars, filled by the inviting party, the Australian tennis Federation, or an agent linked to both Djokovic and the AO. So it's a mere clerical error by an Australian secretary, or a careless agent, no big deal, and Djokovic should be in the clear.

Last edited:

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
My personal opinion is that the Novak's (rhymes with no vax by some bizarre coincidence) saga is part of the theatre being played for all of us whatever side we're on.
The rulers of the system will give us our villains and heroes, the opposition is controlled. They've learned to master trickstery from the prince of lies, who will entice the good and the bad regardless.
Novak's foundation website had connections with the WEF which conveniently have been recently removed. There are articles in the known shill press such as 'vice' if anyone can stomach reading through that.
A Novak's wife twit from 2016, the days of 'pizzagate' if I'm not mistaken. Was she misinformed about Marina?Capture.JPG

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
My personal opinion is that the Novak's (rhymes with no vax by some bizarre coincidence) saga is part of the theatre being played for all of us whatever side we're on.
The rulers of the system will give us our villains and heroes, the opposition is controlled. They've learned to master trickstery from the prince of lies, who will entice the good and the bad regardless.
Novak's foundation website had connections with the WEF which conveniently have been recently removed. There are articles in the known shill press such as 'vice' if anyone can stomach reading through that.
A Novak's wife twit from 2016, the days of 'pizzagate' if I'm not mistaken. Was she misinformed about Marina?View attachment 36337

Well, he's nickname is The Joker, no?

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I hear if you get Covid, you can go to the doctor and get a 6-month exception. You will have the same rights as a vaccinated person for six months. Based on your state rules, you can even fly overseas and return without hotel quarantine. This is the case, I believe for Victoria currently. I spoke to the Covid hotline for Victoria, National and Border, and they said you have to apply once you get the exception from your doctor.

Everyone in my house has Covid at the moment, where I'm going to get tested this Thursday. I've a very mild sore throat for the last couple of days. I'm looking forward to getting Covid, where I’ve pumped myself with enough vitamins from the attachment below.

The document below is from a doctor I know (friend's wife) on the front line for Covid. She refuses to give another patient the vaccine due to the so many people having bad reactions. So the document is for prevention and what to take if you get Covid such as Vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc... I gave it to one of my housemates for the last couple days, and he is looking so much better today. My sore throat is mainly gone today, where I increased my dose.

But if you are only flying inner state you don't require the vaccine?
That is interesting about having covid and flying internationally....if countries accepted previous infections I'd be licking handrails at this point over taking the vax...

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
A Novak's wife twit from 2016, the days of 'pizzagate' if I'm not mistaken. Was she misinformed about Marina?View attachment 36337
Djock 1.jpgdjock 2.jpgdjo.jpg

Interesting.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
He was somewhat involved in new age stuff in 2017 (yoga and meditation), I don't know about freemasonry (is Order of St. Sava masonic?) @MichaelWitcoff. From wikipedia article it doesn't seem like it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_St._Sava. But anyways 2017 was a dark period for Djokovic. His wife roped him into some of these ideas (she is prone to that stuff and went on some retreat in Panama for it). Now he seems to be back to his Christian roots.