Australian government has gone tyrannical

fokker

Pelican
Should've pointed out that some of the Victorian "omnibus laws" that were to be introduced, that basically amounted to Soviet-style arbitrary arrest of people who """officials thought would refuse to quarantine""", have been dropped:

https://archive.is/5YEOn (linking to archive.is so not to give the Age [favourite paper of the Left in Victoria] clicks)

The law also originally said anyone could "suspect that someone was refusing to quarantine", but that part's been dropped too.

fokker

Pelican
Here's a video about the recent federal budget and its relation to the jew flu bullshit:

We need to petition Clive Palmer to import a couple million doses of Sputnik V.

Last edited:
Heh.
Kek.
It's not all bad... :sneaky:

Plus, they failed to stop the bill that makes frivolous university degrees cost more. Bonus.
Ok, I will take your word for that, not living in Aussie myself. Seen some stuff from Melbourne that looks pretty bad though
EDIT: think I replied to the wrong one. Please disregard as I don't seem to be able to delete

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Ok, I will take your word for that, not living in Aussie myself. Seen some stuff from Melbourne that looks pretty bad though
EDIT: think I replied to the wrong one. Please disregard as I don't seem to be able to delete
It's all a bit of a Clown Show down here either way.

While the party in power in Australia (Liberal Party) are the equivalent to the Establishment Republicans in the U.S.
IE. supposedly conservative, yet globalist minded.

This effort on their part of make social studies & humanities degrees more expensive, doesn't fit with the gradual globalist plot to subvert the West.
Yet that same Liberal party will happily join in for bullshit globalist wars or promote the plandemic...

Never mind Australia's attempt to fence ride between China & America...

acco

Woodpecker
Australian Minister of Health: "Covid World, a New World Order"

Many corona infections occur at home, a health minister in Australia recently warned. Does the state want to intervene even more strongly in the private sphere? What comes next is even more shocking: He speaks of a "New World Order".

An Australian press conference was broadcast on Sky News. In it, the Australian Minister of Health of New South Wales, Brad Hazzard, explained that Australians are no longer safe at home because they could become infected there:
"Home is the safest and most dangerous place to be.
With which measures the government intends to intervene in this "dangerous place", the home, is currently still unclear. Australians now fear more for their privacy.

This video heats up the minds:

Im not happy with your compliance, your home is dangerous, it’s all for the new world order!
— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) October 8, 2020
"This new world order, this new Covid world..."

Then the minister explains: "We must treat this new world order, this new Covid world with special care and caution.

Dangerous place? In the Australian state of Victoria, citizens were already under strict house arrest. They felt "treated like prisoners" by their government.

Many Australians are outraged. Why does the Minister of Health speak of a "New World Order"?

www.wochenblick.at/australischer-gesundheitsminister-covid-welt-eine-neue-weltordnung/

Last edited:

fokker

Pelican
A couple of days ago, Peta Credlin (Sky News host) also asked Andrews some tough questions regarding hotel quarantine:

fokker

Pelican
The new rules on face nappies (that they have to be "properly fitted" and "cover your nose and mouth") will come into force today. I guess it's to stop patriots wearing skull masks or masks with messages such "CV19 IS A PAEDOPHILIC HOAX" and stuff like that.

https://archive.is/RgDel (linking to archive.is so not to give the anti-Australian ABC clicks)

I've been getting concerned emails from Australian readers. Looks like they will be the test case for total tyrannical control, starting with mandatory vaccines.

They also plan to use "high powered" drones to find people not wearing masks and cars "too far from home."
Vaccines are not needed to prevent infections, the reason why people are easily getting infected by viruses is because testosterone levels have been declining worldwide since the 1980s and this has been weakening people's immune systems. This is due to anti-androgens made by leftist companies and vitamin deficiencies. Use only organic food and hygiene products that contain no gluten, trans fat, soy, alcohol, BPA, parabens, and phtalates, and get adequate amounts of Vitamin A, B1-B6, C, D3, and Zinc. Also take pro-testosterone supplements like forskolin and creatine, anti-estrogen supplements like boron and betaine, anti-prolactin supplements like l-tyrosine and mucuna pruriens extract, and anti-cortisol supplements like phosphatidyl serine and KSM-66 ashwagandha.