Australian government has gone tyrannical

fokker

Pelican
Speech from Michael O'Brien pushing a No Confidence motion for the omnibus law:

I've been telling everyone to vote Liberal at the next state election. To be honest, something like One Nation would be better, but the political system is written so that only Liberal or Labor can win.

Speech from Michael O'Brien pushing a No Confidence motion for the omnibus law:

I've been telling everyone to vote Liberal at the next state election. To be honest, something like One Nation would be better, but the political system is written so that only Liberal or Labor can win.
Illusion of choice. Both result in us getting shafted.
Liberal cuck to big business and mass import people for businesses.
labour cuck to unions and mass import people because “bleeding hearts”

African guy at work is building a chicken farm back in Ghana, had a good chat with him about costs, planning etc. Was telling me about the “payments” he has to make to local officials and certain tribes from the area he has to hire.
I explained to him it’s no different here between paying council approvals and diversity quotas.
At least in Africa the corruption is up front and honest

Unfortunately, the motion to impose the Omnibus bill on us has passed: https://archive.is/FJVrP (don't give the Australian Bolshevik Channel clicks)
Pretty standard practice for the left to push the Overton window.

Push something so outrageous that everyone gets offended. Roll it back the few things people pickup on. Continue with the rest virtually unopposed and get what you want anyway

fokker

Pelican
Labor and the Greens voted the Omnibus into power, and the current version also says that interstate public servants can decide if Victorians are "unwilling to isolate" (the new version of the Soviet "sluggish schizophrenia" diagnosis of the 70s). Here's O'Brien's reply:

The teenagers and young people who have killed themselves due to the lockdowns, and the women and children who have died due to domestic violence brought on by these lockdowns, will be counted among Communism's all-time worldwide death toll when we get the Satanic paedos out of power and get real Australians back in.

Last edited:

fokker

Pelican
Also, "Ban Peta Credlin" is currently trending on Twitter. Probably because she's asking the real questions, and not coddling Ceausescu Jr. Wouldn't surprise me if he moved to Qld with his family and only allowed ABC, Age/SMH and Project """journalists""" to attend his pressers.

fokker

Pelican
A hairdresser in Hughesdale has had her shop closed down by Ceaucescu Jr's neo-Securitate thugs:

(ignore the neo-hippie shit in the latter half of the video)

It was not the United Nations flag, so no good.

It sucks being part of a commonwealth country. Whatever shitty plan the English elites (the Royal Society, Monarchy) have in store for themselves is tried out in Aus', Canada and New Zealand too.
Between having to live under crappy commonwealth laws and 24/7 indoctrination from Hollywood due to having a common language. Commonwealth countries are hell for young white men

MRAll134

Kingfisher
It gets no easier in middle age. One thing that does ease some of my suffering, is realizing that we live in a fallen world. If you can begin to accept that we were in a perfect world once (Eden), but are in a very imperfect world now (East of Eden) - then you can begin to accept the world the way it is e.g. full of greedy bankers, corrupt politicians, liberal dominated media etc.

fokker

Pelican
We're now able to go 25km away from our homes in Melbourne, and the 2-hr limit has been lifted, but we're still mandated to wear Epstein-supporter muzzles and can't go out into the country without a permit:

Some more restrictions will be lifted in two weeks, but Moloch-worshipper muzzles will still be in place even then. Maybe I should get a TRUMP 2020 or JOHN 3'16" muzzle, or whatever the verse in Matthew about making those who offend the little ones drown was, or something with a Skrewdriver or Burzum album cover on.