Australian government has gone tyrannical

fokker

Pelican
They're now saying that we may have had 0 new jew flu cases yesterday:

In the meantime, the AFP (our equivalent of the FBI) are bitching about young White Christian men waking up:

In the meantime, the AFP (our equivalent of the FBI) are bitching about young White Christian men waking up:

Alphabet government agency that receives funding for fighting threats creates threats that don’t exist to receive more funding. Color me shocked

Seriously though most young aussies were happy to stay asleep on a cocktail of football, alcohol and party drugs. They couldn’t even let us have that. Not even Twitter and cuckbook mass censoring can stop people waking up now

ABeast

Robin

It's weird that the Stormer link works but if I type the address in it is blocked by the provider.

fokker

Pelican
Apparently, Magda Szubanski, best known for acting in some show many years ago, is allegedly being """tWOLleD""" by so-called "right-wing extremists" now, due to using that character in a jew flu PSA earlier in the year:

Apparently, Magda Szubanski, best known for acting in some show many years ago, is allegedly being """tWOLleD""" by so-called "right-wing extremists" now, due to using that character in a jew flu PSA earlier in the year:

I was personally offended by this bs. Some obese middle aged Karen giving out unwanted health advice.. Celebies are false idols, them and their idiot worshippers have a special place in the after life.

If this isn't a shit-test to see how far you can push people, I don't know what is. I have said this before and have told family and friends (which fell on deaf ears) that this "lockdown" will NOT end until the people stand up.

Knowing Melbourne, this will not happen.

It's becoming quite comical to see the "iso-walk" posts on faceberg.

How did someone as extreme left as Andrews get into power in Victoria?
"a feeling of quiet pleasure or security, often while unaware of some potential danger, defect, or the like; self-satisfaction or smug satisfaction with an existing situation, condition, etc."

fokker

Pelican
Our state's full of left-wing hipsters, especially in inner-city suburbs like Brunswick, Northcote and Fitzroy, who are obsessed with coffee and vinyl culture and useless university degrees, so they can live pseudo-Bohemian lifestyles in normal (non-Corona) times. They're the ones content to sit on their asses on JobKeeper/JobSeeker and watch paedoflix, instagram and onlyfans non-stop while calling it "iso" (insert Ha! GAAAAAAAAAAAAY! gif here).

Most of these people either vote Labor (left) or Greens (further left).

fokker

Pelican
Dick Ears is holding his presser now, announcing the screws will be loosened just that tiny little bit.

Daniel Andrews said:
I am very pleased to announce that from 11:59pm on Tuesday October 27, all retail will open. Restaurants, hotels, cafe's and bars will reopen as well.

Indoor, there will be a maximum of 20 people, seated, with 10 people per space. Outdoor, a maximum of 50 people with one person per two square metres. Beauty, personal services and Tattooing, provided you can wear a mask, will reopen.

There will be a dark opening, that is to say, staff required to make the business ready for trading and, importantly, not just good enough to be ready must be COVID as well, they are able to attend the work place immediately, forthwith they are able to do that work to be ready for midnight tomorrow night.

Outdoor community sport for under 18 and outdoor noncontact sport for adults will recommence as well. The four reasons to leave home will be removed.

The 25 kilometre travel limit remains in place and the regional metropolitan border remains in place but I will come back to that in just one moment. Other major changes, outdoor gatherings remain at a maximum of 10 people, infants under 12 months are not included in the calculation of 10 and gatherings will no longer be limited to just two households to can be more than two households but the group cannot exceed 10.

Weddings will increase to a maximum of 10 people. Funerals will increase to a maximum of 20 mourners.

In terms of faith and religious gatherings and we know how important this has been for many people of faith across the community, indoor there will be a maximum of 10 people plus a faith leader. Outdoor there will be a maximum of 20 people plus one faith leader.