Australian government has gone tyrannical

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Incredible that they did this before Victoria. Would have thought they would be last to do it. Really shows you what a disaster Dan Andrews is.

In other news my company sent out another survey about how people feel working with unvaccinated colleagues in the office, so I get the feeling its not far away from falling in Victoria too.

Its amazing how far one can get by simply saying "no".

Wonder when they drop the mandates if they will have a counter survey "How do you feel working around people who are dumb enough to fear unvaccinated workers?".

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
Dan andrews was always the one in too deep. It was through him that australias modest death toll through 2020 got a boost, with ~800 falling victim to his scheme to put covid patients in nursing homes, a la NY's governor cuomo. Without those 800, who comprised the majority of australias covid deaths for a year or more, would the scam have been as successful? And what did he get out of it?

They hung cuomo out to dry, so I wonder how long until the same happens to dan. Couldn't happen to a more deserving man.

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
Wonder when they drop the mandates if they will have a counter survey "How do you feel working around people who are dumb enough to fear unvaccinated workers?".
You need to remember that they have spent two years making us look like selfish weirdos, and people do legitimately believe that we are at higher risk and all that other stuff. I have been told by people that they hate the unvaxxed and wish we had even stronger measures put upon us.

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
My kids never got any vaccines, so Ive long known how much latent hatred there is regarding normies and their vaccines. Random people would casually wish death upon "anti vaxxers" and their entire bloodlines long before covid, I can only imagine how much theyve been seething about us these last few years. Oh well, they can seethe some more.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Just saying “I’m an athlete and got an exemption due to the myocarditis risk” should shut them down.

The crazy thing is if you tell these idiots “I’m exempt because of xyz reason” it’s normally enough to shut them up which even more illustrates the insanity.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Yeah people are getting seriously sick here. Streets are weirdly empty, almost feels like a shadow lockdown again.

Is that Melbourne?

Aside from about 30-40% of the NPC Drones still wearing masks. Or the occasional sign on public transport regarding masks.
In Sydney you'd barely know there was a Plan-demic at all.

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
Is that Melbourne?

Aside from about 30-40% of the NPC Drones still wearing masks. Or the occasional sign on public transport regarding masks.
In Sydney you'd barely know there was a Plan-demic at all.
Yeah mate, Melbourne is in this weird place where no one in the government has the guts to mandate masks because of the upcoming election. A lot of them are wearing of their own choosing, which is fine by me - I don't care if some boomer wears a mask tbh. The weird part is hearing how sick everyone is getting. You can hear snippets of conversation from others talking about how bad the flu got them this year.
Strange times.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Yeah mate, Melbourne is in this weird place where no one in the government has the guts to mandate masks because of the upcoming election. A lot of them are wearing of their own choosing, which is fine by me - I don't care if some boomer wears a mask tbh. The weird part is hearing how sick everyone is getting. You can hear snippets of conversation from others talking about how bad the flu got them this year.
Strange times.

Illness is a similar story in Sydney however.
With at least 40% of office staff returning to the workplace.

Last month; some sort of infection affected quite a number of people here in Sydney it seems.

Yet to truly add a Clown World aspect to it.
When my girlfriend phoned a doctor seeking advice.
Said doctor was quite upfront to say it wasn't the China virus; most likely a flu; & to simply treat it as a flu.

Despite all the hysterics & theatrics to claim everything under the sun was the China virus prior.
This year it seems. The doctor narrative is to treat everything as just a flu...

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Illness is a similar story in Sydney however.
With at least 40% of office staff returning to the workplace.

Last month; some sort of infection affected quite a number of people here in Sydney it seems.

Yet to truly add a Clown World aspect to it.
When my girlfriend phoned a doctor seeking advice.
Said doctor was quite upfront to say it wasn't the China virus; most likely a flu; & to simply treat it as a flu.

Despite all the hysterics & theatrics to claim everything under the sun was the China virus prior.
This year it seems. The doctor narrative is to treat everything as just a flu...
I used to laugh at people who were concerned about the whole “shedding” thing a while back and how us pure bloods could be at risk. Not so sure now? It would seem that a fair proportion of Victorians are now 2-3 times jabbed. Now I previously haven’t been sick for years, I’m talking DECADES. But the past 2 months I can’t stop coughing phlegm up off my lungs, and as a result it is giving me asthma and leaving me short of breath. Reluctantly I went to see the doctor and he said I had bronchitis. Eventually got a chest X-ray as it wasn’t getting any better, good news was it wasn’t pneumonia or Jack the dancer. Still trying to get well to this day. So I’m just a little suss if this “shedding” thing could be for real?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
I used to laugh at people who were concerned about the whole “shedding” thing a while back and how us pure bloods could be at risk. Not so sure now? It would seem that a fair proportion of Victorians are now 2-3 times jabbed. Now I previously haven’t been sick for years, I’m talking DECADES. But the past 2 months I can’t stop coughing phlegm up off my lungs, and as a result it is giving me asthma and leaving me short of breath. Reluctantly I went to see the doctor and he said I had bronchitis. Eventually got a chest X-ray as it wasn’t getting any better, good news was it wasn’t pneumonia or Jack the dancer. Still trying to get well to this day. So I’m just a little suss if this “shedding” thing could be for real?

I'd be inclined to think that exposure to an injected persons saliva, snot or other bodily fluids; could expose you to their spike proteins.
The same way in which someone can be infected with any other disease.
As a means of direct contact with infected material.
Rather than simple proximity exposure.

As for the illness that spread through Sydney last month.

Anonymous Conservative put forth the idea that with so, so many people wandering around with compromised immune systems.
Diseases which previously weren't able to greatly affect human health. May now be getting a strong foothold, if not a strong beachhead into human anatomy.

Then once strengthened or better capable of infecting folk. Illnesses that weren't able to spread easily, can now do so due to all those compromised immune systems.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
My take is that shedding is real. This comes from someone who literally hasn't had the flu since childhood until the poky poke became the rule for most if not all Victorians.

Now it's almost non stop fatigue running nose and a dry cough, my children seem less affected by it but the fatigue has been a huge bummer for my wife and I who have always been very active.

Another thing; we hear from "friends" that their children (teenagers, shot up) are having covid AND the flu and how sick they are and how sad it is. What a clown show.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
I'm in the same boat here in England. Can't get rid of it.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Part of it is that Aus really did hold off people from getting the coof by all the totalitarian lockdowns. So, they still had a virgin population until recently. One way or the other, everyone was going to be exposed to the China flu. The lockdowns only delayed it.

The totalitarian rulers may have initially thought the vaccines would work and prevent the coof from ever spreading through the population, but they've known for at least a year that the vaccines make no difference.

So, it looks to me that the Aus population is finally getting exposed to the coof just like the rest of the world did in 2020 or 2021.

It is true that some cases of the coof are like a bad cold or flu, so that's a lot of people getting sick. However, I think a bad cold or flu is the kind of thing that happens every 1-3 years one way or the other. This year in Aus, Covid is kind of cold you get.

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
Can someone please provide a summary of the main points covered in this thread? I really don't want to read through all the 167 pages.