Australian government has gone tyrannical

EuropeanCanon

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
Sydney is having it's big light show / festival again this year - Vivid.

Which was cancelled for the prior two years due to the Plan-demic.

Not to say that the Clowns couldn't impose another sudden lockdown & shut down Sydney.
Yet for a big festival of this type to be actively going ahead.
Essentially an indication there won't be any Sydney / NSW lockdowns this year.
The Clowns probably can't afford to engage in too many lockdowns or lockdown for too long without throwing out the already shaky economy.
Been thinking about these kinds of things a bit as well and I have a theory that perhaps they have got most of what they wanted from the lockdowns, eg hyper inflation and demoralisation of the populace to accept that they have no rights or freedoms in reality.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian

No surprises here
There’s a big part of me that wants to pack up from this muck hole we call Victoria and settle up north and enjoy the warmer weather. However I just can’t help but think that at some point nothing will be any different in any part of Australia. You can run but you can’t hide, the spiders web is just too wide here.

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
There’s a big part of me that wants to pack up from this muck hole we call Victoria and settle up north and enjoy the warmer weather. However I just can’t help but think that at some point nothing will be any different in any part of Australia. You can run but you can’t hide, the spiders web is just too wide here.
Understand the sentiment. All states are heading in the same direction, some are just moving slower than others.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Do these elites think we're that stupid? This is clearly the start of a(nother) elite psyop to get people to reduce and eventually stop all verbal communication and only communicate digitally. Easier for them to monitor of course with the added bonus of reducing IQ.

You will own nothing, not even your own thoughts.

We must reject this type of world with all our passion and vigour.

Mr Gee

Robin
Other Christian
Gazza come to North Queensland anyway mate. We can join Bob Katter’s breakaway republic movement and have some fun.