Australian government has gone tyrannical

fokker

Pelican
Unfortunately, cuck muzzles are still mandatory:

Daniel Andrews said:
"We are not indicating any easing of masks today. Masks are incredibly important. Difficult, you know, not particularly pleasant but for a very low cost we get potentially a very, very high benefit."

"That's what we're going to persist with those for a while. We're not quite sure how long. It may be that the settings change, potentially, but masks are going to be, particularly when you're going to be proximate with other people, a feature. It is a very low cost for a very big gain."

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Dick Ears is holding his presser now, announcing the screws will be loosened just that tiny little bit.

I guess Friday's freedom march did have an impact, after all! He also stated that from 9 November:

• 25-kilometre travel limit will lift
  • The metropolitan Melbourne regional border will lift
  • Gyms and fitness studios will open, with a maximum of 20 people per space, one person per 8 square metres
  • Restaurants, hotels, cafes and bars will move to an indoor maximum of 40 with 10 people per space, an outdoor maximum of 70 people with one person every 2 square metres.
  • Faith gatherings will allow a maximum of 50 people, plus one faith leader, outdoors; indoors will be 20 people maximum plus one faith leader
  • Funerals: 20 mourners indoors; 50 mourners outdoors
  • Indoor community sport, non-contact sport for under-18 and sports capable of 1.5-metre social distancing can operate
  • Indoor pools will open for up to 20 people

Nov. 9th?
The American Dan Andrews equivalent, Gov. Whitmer said she would ease her restrictions if folk vote for Biden.

Nov. 9th...
Nice timing as a post POTUS election date.

Nothing political to all this I'd imagine...

fokker

Pelican
Anglin just released his take:

Andrew Anglin said:
Australia, like every other Western country, is lying in an outrageous way about the damage they’ve done to their economy. Their government, like the US government, is bailing out businesses and kicking this collapse down the road.

You can’t kick it forever, but the idea is that you kick it enough that you’re able to slowly ease people into poverty, while also telling them that things are actually getting better somehow.

The idea that things are ever going back to the way they were is simply absurd, and anyone who tells you that is treating you like a child. Businesses have been destroyed and massive amounts of wealth have been sucked out of society. The wealth has been taken by an elite that isn’t going to give it back.

People should expect to live lives of about half the quality of the lives they lived before the lockdowns. If it’s anything better than that, they can be pleasantly surprised. It’s unlikely it will be, however.

Furthermore: the virus isn’t “beaten,” and it will just start spreading again, if they keep doing testing. There is no way to remove this virus from the life of the humans, and all these lockdowns do is prevent immunities. So if Victoria really is opening back up, it means it is going to start spreading again, and by their own rules, that means they will have to shut down again.

So this “opening” is basically just intended to traumatize people even more.

fokker

Pelican
Good city if you're into live music, good food and record collecting. I've always liked the south-eastern suburbs, such as St. Kilda, Prahran and Sandringham.

To me, Brisbane feels more like the real Australia. I was up there at the end of last year for a short holiday. I'd like to go to Sydney in the future - I was up there for a few hours waiting for my connecting train to Brisbane.

Good city if you're into live music, good food and record collecting. I've always liked the south-eastern suburbs, such as St. Kilda, Prahran and Sandringham.

To me, Brisbane feels more like the real Australia. I was up there at the end of last year for a short holiday. I'd like to go to Sydney in the future - I was up there for a few hours waiting for my connecting train to Brisbane.
Won’t be for much longer with all the Melbourne poofters flooding Brisbane and the GC. For the American readers it’s the equivalent of Californians destroying Texas and Colorado

Now the lockdowns are over watch the white flight

fokker

Pelican
David Hiscox from the XYZ agrees with me on how we're still not free in Melbourne despite opening up, due to paedo muzzles still being mandatory:

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
Won’t be for much longer with all the Melbourne poofters flooding Brisbane and the GC. For the American readers it’s the equivalent of Californians destroying Texas and Colorado

Lucky for me the Outback is big enough to get lost.

Oh and to you Melbournians; the masks are not going away. Enjoy the yeast infections on your face this summer!

fokker

Pelican
Yet another day of no Corona cases:

On the other hand, on the first day of no jew flu cases, Ceausescu Jr posted a photo of him eating a donut to his twitter, and Brett Sutton (whoever the fuck he is) changed his Twitter display name to "Chief Health (donut emoji)fficer VIC", and the left ate the meme up.

Queensland is three states in one. Despite the influx of Lefties into inner city Brisbane, they are mostly confined to the West End/South Brisbane area. The rest of Queensland is moderate to centre right, and it evenly spread between rural, and suburban ares. It is one of the most conservative states. Remember "Quexit", where lefties were upset because QLD swung more conservative in the 2019 election.

Gold Coast
- Solid LNP territory. Mostly suburban, and Labor/Greens vote has declined over the last 20 years. (U.S. equivalent - Florida)
Brisbane -
Inner city (10km radius of CBD) is 20 years behind Sydney/Melbourne. Outer areas will still have a sizable number of swing voters.
Rest of Queensland - Salt of the earth, hard working people. Agriculture, and mining the main industries here (U.S. equivalent - Texas, Wyoming, Rep. "flyover" counties)

There is a reason why people have said of Queensland "An hour apart [during Daylight Savings], and 20 years behind". In addition to the stereotype of Brisbane being a "big country town". I view the comments as a badge of pride, but small minded urbanites see it differently.