Australian government has gone tyrannical

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Currently there is a TON of work for handymen/cleaners. I’ve just bought an old ute (truck for our friends from the USA). Going to get myself an ABN and start working for myself. My hours, my pay rate, my body, my choice!

Slick.
I've got a small side hustle myself as an aside from the Plan-demic. Just a coincidence.

Said side gig won't be viable enough for me to get away from the corporate grind.
Yet it's good to know I won't be completely on the back foot if the nonsense is put back in place or the economy takes a serious downward turn.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
A big thumbs up to the Aussie brothers here. When I felt sorry for myself, I've thought of you as an example of how it is done under duress. You'll never get an earthly victory parade. At best, your countrymen will quietly admit you were right. The worst may still come. Either way - well done, "Mate." God bless you.

God will throw a Triumph for all his Saints. Not to worry.

Gnasher

Pigeon
Catholic
Foot and mouth disease is not deadly for anyone including animals. Kids get it all the time. My understanding is animals do not even get sick. It is more a panic measure for business where the meat is seen as unsellable because other people panic. And so they cull perfectly healthy meat. Correct me if I am wrong. In a regular basis we get letters from local school saying foot and mouth is going around. I also remember when ireland basically killed every cow for pretty much nothing.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Foot and mouth disease is not deadly for anyone including animals. Kids get it all the time. My understanding is animals do not even get sick. It is more a panic measure for business where the meat is seen as unsellable because other people panic. And so they cull perfectly healthy meat. Correct me if I am wrong. In a regular basis we get letters from local school saying foot and mouth is going around. I also remember when ireland basically killed every cow for pretty much nothing.

Similar to mass chicken culls in the U.S. recently due to suspected bird flu or some such.

Not that the vast majority of chickens were ill.

Yet you don't force shortage & crisis by letting things run at a normal pace.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Anti-Coofid Spray.

About a year or so ago I said to a friend, that if told to do so, everyone will now be required to drop their pants and receive their PCR tests via the muck hole, the normies would go ahead and comply. I’m currently up in rural Victoria, it’s the first time I’ve been up here for about 2 weeks. In that short period of time the town folk here have allowed their TV sets to send them back to 2020! Maybe time travel DOES exist???

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Huh.
Somewhat surprising if true.
As in, an Australian doctor potentially sticking out there neck...

Senior Australian Dr. reported to have been sacked for refusing C-19 jab and for trying to publish data showing that 74% of vaccinated women in his practice suffer miscarriage.