Australian government has gone tyrannical

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
What is this weird device? What is it for?
s1.pngs2.pngs3.png

Video:
PS: According to this site, it is related to drones.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
What is this weird device? What is it for?
View attachment 45849View attachment 45850View attachment 45851

Video:
PS: According to this site, it is related to drones.

It appears the girl in the photo, in uniform, is from the Aus. Air Force.
Not that the Aus. Army don't also have drones.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Australia and Canada are now living under the totalitarian scientific dictatorship.

One caveat though.
We're not dealing with an absolutely ruthless totalitarian dictatorship akin to what was featured in Orwell's 1984.

We're dealing with an absolutely retarded totalitarian dictatorship, more akin to Gillam's Brazil or Idiocracy...

Motern

Pigeon
Orthodox
Been thinking about heading back to Aus now that the mandates are mostly lifted- checked in with both of my old jobs and they both decided to keep the vaccine requirement !!
If anyone in Melbourne has any leads on decent paying work that doesn’t pry into medical history please let me know.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Been thinking about heading back to Aus now that the mandates are mostly lifted- checked in with both of my old jobs and they both decided to keep the vaccine requirement !!
If anyone in Melbourne has any leads on decent paying work that doesn’t pry into medical history please let me know.

My evaluation.
A lot of companies realized that mandates are easy to grandstand about from a soapbox.
Yet the actual day to day implementation & day to day effects on business are a different matter.

As such. Existing staff don't require to do this or that - other than the odd R.A.T. test here & there.

However, most companies no doubt being headed by Greedy Globalists or linked to Greedy Globalists.
New staff more often than not; require infection injections...

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
If you don’t mind doing general cleaning work or you’re somewhat of a handyman, there’s lots of opportunities to be your own boss and earn some good coin. Just invest in a ute and trailer and get your name out there? It’s a quest that I am planning on undertaking soon.

Bluey

Woodpecker

Was recently job hunting myself and found only a handful of places keeping the requirement. Forget about recruitment agencies though, and I was only searching for basic laboring type stuff. Professional side of things I have no idea.

Motern

Pigeon
Orthodox
Thanks guys! I’ll check into labouring and cleaning. I’m not overly handy and the last three years of lockdown and no work have depleted my savings to the point where I have nothing I can invest. A family members is going to need to spot my ticket back to aus.
Bluey, at what stage of the application process do you find out wether the companies have any vaccine requirements in place ? The ads on seek don’t really specify wether they do or not. Is it something that comes up in the interview ?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Thanks guys! I’ll check into labouring and cleaning. I’m not overly handy and the last three years of lockdown and no work have depleted my savings to the point where I have nothing I can invest. A family members is going to need to spot my ticket back to aus.
Bluey, at what stage of the application process do you find out wether the companies have any vaccine requirements in place ? The ads on seek don’t really specify wether they do or not. Is it something that comes up in the interview ?

From what I've heard.
Yeah, expect to be questioned during an interview at least.

However. What degree of proof they may request could vary.
If they even ask for proof if they're inclined to simply expect everyone to be injected...

Bluey

Woodpecker

I was upfront about it, usually asked at the first phone call. Figured if they were still enforcing it I didn't want to work there anyway. Ads that mentioned the jabs as a requirement got a pass from me too.
Seriously, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding something laboring. Just about everywhere is screaming for anyone who will show up. Place I'm at now bumped casual rates by $3/hr and still can't get enough people.

Motern

Pigeon
Orthodox
Nice thanks for the advice. It’s heartening to know I’ll have some work to fall back on.

I’ve been pretty upfront with work and school and framed it as a privacy issue- not wanting to hand out medical information.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
He is fulfilling his role of court jester to a T.
If only; court jesters are harmless, not gaslighting psychopaths.

If we had a non-compromised media, he wouldn't have even been in the job when corona hit given his alleged role in Sluggate. I'd advise those unfamiliar with Sluggate to look up the two individuals who set up the government-backed rival to I. Cook Foods and the roles they're currently occupying...