Australian government has gone tyrannical

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
You want to ban home loans and car loans?
Yes. Debt is merely another form of enslavement. Christianity forbids it. Regrettably almost everyone has forgotten this.

In the space of 80-100 years we've gone from people living in unmortgaged multi-generational homes and owning all contents therein, to baby boomers only having debt on their home (which they paid off in 5 years), to now millennials/Gen Z not even owning their shoebox apartments and using 'buy now, pay later' schemes just for basic goods.

The entire (((global financial system))) is geared to make the rich richer and keep the poor poor.

If you're still skeptical, consider this question linked to this thread's raison d'etre on corona and mandatory jabs: how many less people would've never gotten clotshot doses if they didn't have a mortgage to pay?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Yes. Debt is merely another form of enslavement. Christianity forbids it. Regrettably almost everyone has forgotten this.

In the space of 80-100 years we've gone from people living in unmortgaged multi-generational homes and owning all contents therein, to baby boomers only having debt on their home (which they paid off in 5 years), to now millennials/Gen Z not even owning their shoebox apartments and using 'buy now, pay later' schemes just for basic goods.

The entire (((global financial system))) is geared to make the rich richer and keep the poor poor.

If you're still skeptical, consider this question linked to this thread's raison d'etre on corona and mandatory jabs: how many less people would've never gotten clotshot doses if they didn't have a mortgage to pay?

I think it is Deutschland.

Yet either way; there's a new type of mortgage (mort = death, gage = pledge).

One whereby the parents can pass the remaining debt onto their children... :alien:

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Shocking stats.

Although, if I think of all the people I know that have or haven't been vaccinated - one of the major drivers for the elderly and sick to get the jab is because they are "more at risk" where as the people I know that haven't taken it are younger, fitter and therefore less worried about it. The at risk people are more likely to be in a hospital anyway, and some require that you are fully up to date on the vaccines.

Enoch

Ostrich
I can't agree that loans per se are bad when bankruptcy exists specifically to discharge debts. Debt that is not dischargeable in bankruptcy (student loans, taxes, certain pension fund obligations, etc) I do agree is bad for the system and generally evil.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Albo is looking to bring in 200k people a year soon enough. The quality of life in this country is about seriously erode - more than it already has. It is hard to stay hopeful about this country when everything is being done to destroy it.
Why are you so against 200k Sudanese heart surgeons and Yemeni reconstructive dentists coming to enrich Australia?

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
No doctors or clinics are accepting new clients anymore due to "high stress load". I've never been to a doctor before and I just needed a referral to a pediatrician and they told me it's a non-issue due to the high stress they're under.

Then just give me referral over the phone? It's not like I'm on methadone or something! Oh wait...

Wait a second, my ability to walk is a non issue? I wonder why they're under such high stress????

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
Inflation is getting bad here. Just being able to eat meat for a few nights is becoming more expensive as the price seems to creep upwards every week. Things like decent milk and butter are also skyrocketing along with vegetables like tomatoes. Nearly every person I know has remarked at how bad it's becoming and how powerless they feel over it all.

Gnasher

Sparrow
Catholic
The birth rate is so low in Aus and has been for years. We need immigrants. Not as if the minerals the Chinese need will dig themselves. The complete normality of butch women and lesbians here is amazing. We just signed a legal commitment to net zero. Whilst the ships are lined up of Newcastle shipping coal to China. No one thinks about the cognitive dissonance. And no one asks any questions as they vote teal and discuss a voice to parliament. Lets be honest- Aussies are so thick - not as if immigration will be a bad thing?

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The birth rate is so low in Aus and has been for years. We need immigrants. Not as if the minerals the Chinese need will dig themselves. The complete normality of butch women and lesbians here is amazing. We just signed a legal commitment to net zero. Whilst the ships are lined up of Newcastle shipping coal to China. No one thinks about the cognitive dissonance. And no one asks any questions as they vote teal and discuss a voice to parliament. Lets be honest- Aussies are so thick - not as if immigration will be a bad thing?

"We need immigrants". As if anyone with a right mind will ever come to Australia again after the fiasco that was the last 2.5 years. Are you aware?

I assume you mean the "right" immies right? Well they've gone back to Europe mostly.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It's not cognitive dissonance: your elites just hate you. They want you bankrupted under the avalanche of "climate change" regulation/reparations for the Aboriginals and eventually reliant on them for your UBI, fully under their control.

All the Teal/Green electorates are the richest in the country. They know what they're doing.

Gnasher

Sparrow
Catholic
It's not cognitive dissonance: your elites just hate you. They want you bankrupted under the avalanche of "climate change" regulation/reparations for the Aboriginals and eventually reliant on them for your UBI, fully under their control.

All the Teal/Green electorates are the richest in the country. They know what they're doing.
I actually believe the teal candidates are imbeciles. Holmes a court behind them paying for it all is anything but. The people voting for them.....now they are an even sillier bunch.