Australian government has gone tyrannical

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Going down the rabbit hole that is the Port Arthur Massacre hoax. Apparently, the guy was a clutz yet managed to kill 8 people inside the cafe with 12 bullets. No fingerprints, and no royal inquiry, the perp mysteriously changed his plea to guilty after 6 months.
I only scratched the the surface, and it reeked hoax……. REEKED!!!!!!!!!

Gnasher

Sparrow
Catholic
Going down the rabbit hole that is the Port Arthur Massacre hoax. Apparently, the guy was a clutz yet managed to kill 8 people inside the cafe with 12 bullets. No fingerprints, and no royal inquiry, the perp mysteriously changed his plea to guilty after 6 months.
This one stinks to high heaven. The official story is so full of holes. The supposed murderer has never even been found guilty or convicted believe it or not.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I visited Dachau and Port Arthur within the space of about a year. In both cases the main building(s) had been demolished over time "out of respect for the victims". It immediately raised eyebrows internally on both occasions but I dismissed those thoughts. After the gaslighting of the last 3 years, I no longer dismiss those types of thoughts.

I visited Dachau and Port Arthur within the space of about a year. In both cases the main building(s) had been demolished over time "out of respect for the victims". It immediately raised eyebrows internally on both occasions but I dismissed those thoughts. After the gaslighting of the last 3 years, I no longer dismiss those types of thoughts.
Lolol same with nz and covering up evidence of chch massacre

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Guess the notion of the 'Covidians' goes out the window...

Australia has a birthrate problem which started nine months after rolling out the vaccines. Money quote: “Compared with roughly 25,000 births in June and 23,000 in October, it seems there were only 18,000 births in November then just 6,700 in December.” Cool birthrate graph, bro. Be a shame…. if someone…. decided to do something to it…..

mr02.jpg

Last edited:

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Guess the notion of the 'Covidians' goes out the window...

Australia has a birthrate problem which started nine months after rolling out the vaccines. Money quote: “Compared with roughly 25,000 births in June and 23,000 in October, it seems there were only 18,000 births in November then just 6,700 in December.” Cool birthrate graph, bro. Be a shame…. if someone…. decided to do something to it…..

mr02.jpg

When you realise the elites didn't push the jabs in sub-Saharan Africa, it all makes sense.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
They'll admit to it.
Without actually admitting to it.

Perhaps 'They're' trying to slowly ease the public to reality, in order to lessen the blow. For 'Them'...

‘Not clear’ what’s causing rise in deaths

The Australian government should be urgently investigating the “incredibly high” 13 per cent excess death rate in 2022, the country’s peak actuarial body says.

- Mortality up 13 per cent
- 5100 non-Covid deaths
- ‘Zero evidence’ of vaccine link

Zero link aye?
The one thing that has changed the human condition more, changed the human environment more. Than any other...
Yet it's not that... :alien:

Clown World don't quit.