Australian government has gone tyrannical

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
I'm a bit confused by this. How is there 0 unvaccinated hospitalisations, but still 9 deaths?

Are the unvaccinated so (rightfully) distrustful of medical industry, that they would rather die at home than seek help?
Comment from under the article - there has been zero deaths of unvaccinated for weeks and weeks. People dying from other reasons are put down after a "fake positive test".

Makes sense.

Gnasher

Sparrow
Catholic
I visited a theme park in NSW recently. Mostly families. It was amazing how out of shape everyone is. At least one third of adults are morbidly obese. Nearly everyone has tattoos. Women more so. Lots of blue hair on women. Nearly all women looked visibly depressed. So many men wearing children's clothes like Simpson's t shirts or Star Wars t shirts. No more than 5 percent looked like functioning adults. And these were mostly families with kids! On the wall they had pics of the 1970s. All the women were slim in nice summer dresses. Men in shorts and short sleeve shirts. Everyone looked slim and healthy. No wonder society is a mess.

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant

In the Police Force = check.

Part of the Establishment = check.

Gaslights the public with weak veiled threats = check.

Freemason confirmed.

This is why I'm very careful irl about what I say to others. Remember, folks, the spotlight is upon us here in Aus. they are watching us, and the public is being encouraged to monitor and turn us in at a moment's notice.
It is extremely important that you keep your opinions on these matters to yourselves, lest you be hauled in by ASIO or something down the line for even refusing to agree with a co-worker about the lockdowns. The stakes have never been higher.

Don't act like a goose in public, don't tell others about your views on the vaccine and NWO stuff. I'm evenb careful about telling others about my Christian beliefs - something I feel is no one's business but my own anyway - since they are attempting to liken it with violence. Please, keep a level head.
At this point, the only people I trust are fellow Christians, and even then, many are being led down a weird path. It's hard to know who to trust.
God Bless everyone here.

donovan

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I visited a theme park in NSW recently. Mostly families. It was amazing how out of shape everyone is. At least one third of adults are morbidly obese. Nearly everyone has tattoos. Women more so. Lots of blue hair on women. Nearly all women looked visibly depressed. So many men wearing children's clothes like Simpson's t shirts or Star Wars t shirts. No more than 5 percent looked like functioning adults. And these were mostly families with kids! On the wall they had pics of the 1970s. All the women were slim in nice summer dresses. Men in shorts and short sleeve shirts. Everyone looked slim and healthy. No wonder society is a mess.
Not to disagree with your point overall, but theme parks do generally tend to attract a certain class of citizen.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
dcac58545aeea08ad2664cee22dc4c9238d335e0

The WEF's new Oceania Regional Manager (replacing the previous one from New Zealand) receives his briefing from the organisation's CEO in person this morning. Topics canvassed in the meeting are believed to have included expropriation of private land under guise of greater native title rights for Indigenous peoples, expropriation of farmland to foreign management to reduce animal product consumption among the populace, and performance bonuses for bettering a 95% vaccination rate in the next pandemic.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
View attachment 53684
"Covid"

Same lies different continent.

When they say "Here's why" to justify any headline, what they mean is:

"We know the unbelievable lies and pure fiction we're about to spin and that semi-intelligent people will be completely outraged but we're gonna try. Anyway, this is the best we got for you now, hope you enjoy the tall tale and hold off on your wrath for just a little longer while we continue calculating our escape plans. Thanks for your kind indulgence over the ongoing silent genocide!"

Aldebaran

Pigeon
Protestant
It is extremely important that you keep your opinions on these matters to yourselves, lest you be hauled in by ASIO or something down the line for even refusing to agree with a co-worker about the lockdowns. The stakes have never been higher.

Sorry, but I think that is absolutely the opposite of the right thing to to do. That mentality is how totalitarian dictators get their way; by keeping people in fear of speaking up.

Granted, I don't know how bad things are in Australia. But I make sure to never, ever, agree with anything people say supporting the covid hysteria. I don't get in anyones face or try to start a debate, but I will never agree or even say "mm-hmm" when anyone says anything at all that goes in favour of the covidian beliefs. My experience is that people often pretend to support the madness precisely because of the mentality you seem to advocate. When they sense that they don't have to play the charade with me, they will often subtly question the whole thing.

And I always make sure to agree when people question and criticize the covid insanity. Not in an extreme manner, by going full Alex Jones, but just by nodding and agreeing. And also making sure to drop some simple facts that they can use in further discussions. For example that Sweden didn't have a single lockdown, and have had no more excess deaths than any other european country. And that the survival rate for "covid" is just the same as for the flu (that is because it is a flu variant, of course, but that is taking it way to far for most people to go along with). Just giving them some basic facts that can be easily verified even by a normie.

I can recommend you read "They Thought They Were Free", about the rise of Nazism in Germany in the 30s. People not speaking up is precisely why the nazis gained ultimate power in the first place. And the more people go along and don't protest now, the harder it will be to protest in the future.

I think you display a very defeatist and counter-productive mentality in your post. Maybe I misunderstand you, in that case I am very sorry. At least you made me finally register an account after many years of just reading posts, so good on you for that.

grenade001

Woodpecker
Catholic
Except for the graveyard real estate. That's not a problem at all.

The Clowns simply keep Sydney busy & active by importing more migrants / 5th columnists... :alien:
I'm still surprised that there is still any plots left at Rookwood, the largest cemetery in Sydney, Australia, with sections for the various religious groups and denominations. Especially considering that more than half of Sydney has been, or will be buried there.

basedgm

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
If you think pretending to agree and cowering in fear is the way to go, then you do you. In other places all over the world people are actually putting their lives on the line for what they believe. What is the absolute worst that could happen to you, living in Australia?
I agree. If you are already taking the spineless road and there not even severe consequences yet then you've already lost. They're gonna get you the next time around because you're already choosing comfort over liberty when it comes to basic areas of self-expression. For reference I've been to some of the most vaxxed places on earth and have opened my mouth as much as possible. Taking a rational logical approach has always worked for me. I have some extremely blue-pilled clients and even they know I'm unvaxxed.
This is why I'm very careful irl about what I say to others. Remember, folks, the spotlight is upon us here in Aus. they are watching us, and the public is being encouraged to monitor and turn us in at a moment's notice.

Don't act like a goose in public, don't tell others about your views on the vaccine and NWO stuff. I'm evenb careful about telling others about my Christian beliefs - something I feel is no one's business but my own anyway - since they are attempting to liken it with violence. Please, keep a level head.
At this point, the only people I trust are fellow Christians, and even then, many are being led down a weird path. It's hard to know who to trust.
God Bless everyone here.
On the contrary, if you're too afraid to come out to those who know you as a good, well-meaning person, then you need to reevaluate your life.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Ie even more draconian lockdowns digital checks on everything.

Reason why? Aussies were the (western) test bed for the "real" roll-out and no one did anything, most almost welcomed it.

A country the size of the USA misus Alaska with only 25m people really need to be locked down right? To contain a virus? Why not just walk outside?

I know there are many lurkers on this forum I'm just telling you to not go Australia. It's not laid back, just lazy.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Ie even more draconian lockdowns digital checks on everything.

Reason why? Aussies were the (western) test bed for the "real" roll-out and no one did anything, most almost welcomed it.

A country the size of the USA misus Alaska with only 25m people really need to be locked down right? To contain a virus? Why not just walk outside?

I know there are many lurkers on this forum I'm just telling you to not go Australia. It's not laid back, just lazy.

The convict mindset was never too far off it seems...

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
The convict mindset was never too far off it seems...

There was a great line about Australia being a former penal colony that went something like, "What's worrisome about the country isn't the fact that half the country had convicts in their family, but that half the country had prison guards in their family."

I'm greatly misquoting it, but you get the gist. It's the perfect testing place for a scenario like this that requires people to fall in line.