Australian government has gone tyrannical

robinman

Sparrow
This country is done.

Perth being locked down for 5 days because a hotel security guard figured out he could make more money driving Uber then being a guard. He called in sick for a shift, worked all day driving ubsrand went to uni.
Here’s the kicker. They don’t even know if he has covid. He “might” have it.
The Perth metropolitan area has been plunged into a five-day lockdown from 6:00pm on Sunday until the same time on Friday after a hotel quarantine security guard tested positive for coronavirus.
it says here he tested positive, why do you say he "might" have it?

king bast

Woodpecker
Perth seems like they've felt left out of all the covid mania over the last year, as the measures have been fully embraced overnight, as though the citizens were just waiting for the "fun" to start.
I walked my dog this morning, only a few people out and about, all wearing masks. I said hello to a neighbour, as I always do, and he wouldnt even look at me.
I get into my car to go to work, and notice most other drivers are masked, alone, in their private vehicles. I get to work, and hadnt even made it 20m across the carpark before someone asked "wheres your chin diaper". I get inside, and everybody is sitting there in masks, despite being seated several metres away from each other. My estimation of my fellow man cant get much lower, and weve been locked down for less than 24 hours.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker

it says here he tested positive, why do you say he "might" have it?
Because the whole thing is a fraud man
Beat me too it.

Whole thing is a joke. I even managed to red pill my boomer parents on immigration and covid last night.
They couldn’t understand why a guy that worked as a quarantine security guard would call in sick then go travelling around most of the city. All I had to do was point out that he went to a halal supermarket and they made the connection between the difference in cultures.
Notice how it’s always the ethnics creating hotspots and breaking quarantine (in Australia anyway)

Its funny how this started not long after mandatory qr went everywhere including take away coffee???! And the vaccine is being shilled in the news.

Either way we really going to lock down the country every time someone coughs?

robinman

Sparrow
Because the whole thing is a fraud man
Beat me too it.

Whole thing is a joke. I even managed to red pill my boomer parents on immigration and covid last night.
They couldn’t understand why a guy that worked as a quarantine security guard would call in sick then go travelling around most of the city. All I had to do was point out that he went to a halal supermarket and they made the connection between the difference in cultures.
Notice how it’s always the ethnics creating hotspots and breaking quarantine (in Australia anyway)

Its funny how this started not long after mandatory qr went everywhere including take away coffee???! And the vaccine is being shilled in the news.

Either way we really going to lock down the country every time someone coughs?
can you show me some articles showing me some of these exact details? I wanna show my dad. I showed him an article from a few months about the tyranny in Australia and I'd like to show him further evidence of the BS that happens over there

robinman

Sparrow
of this. i didnt see anything in articles of this.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
of this. i didnt see anything in articles of this.
Was on the radio and nightly news. Will see what I can dig up in print

Visits 9 suburbs at opposite ends of the city from canning vale to joondalup to the city. For random things like car dealers, 7/11, consulate, hair dressers, coles, chemist warehouse and university. With a few of those places he visited being tourists/ Uber destinations and he had a side job driving Uber.

Also why the fk does a hotel quarantine guard have a side job as an Uber driver....

Last edited:

king bast

Woodpecker
Also why the fk does a hotel quarantine guard have a side job as an Uber driver....

They all do. Security is now 90% indians, and uber 101%.
Meanwhile, every aussie under 30 is unemployed, or about to be when subdidies expire in a month or two. For all the talk about the "success" of WAs border restrictions, theyve only managed to keep out other australians, but done absolutely nothing to stem the flow of foreign raiders.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
Meanwhile, every aussie under 30 is unemployed, or about to be when subdidies expire in a month or two. For all the talk about the "success" of WAs border restrictions, theyve only managed to keep out other australians, but done absolutely nothing to stem the flow of foreign raiders.
It was a rhetorical question. I know the exact reason as you posted.

I remember last year when the whole of aus was in lockdown and the government and unis still wanted to keep brining in Chinese and Indian students

WA, and QLD only achieved the "success" they did with the border restrictions, due to the fact that they are relatively isolated from the rest of the world. Sydney and Melbourne airports are the most connected to the rest of world, few think of Brisbane or Perth when they think of Australia. The QLD Government are already hounding the Federal government for JobKeeper to be extended past March. Highest unemployment rate in the country, making SA and TAS look like economic powerhouses by comparison.

The sliver lining having so many Indians working security, is that most of them are busy talking to their mates on Whatsapp to notice half of what goes on. Not to posture, but most of the on. .es I've seen around supermarkets and the like, wouldn't put up much of a fight if confronted.

Based

Sparrow
This country is done.

Perth being locked down for 5 days because a hotel security guard figured out he could make more money driving Uber then being a guard. He called in sick for a shift, worked all day driving ubsrand went to uni.
Here’s the kicker. They don’t even know if he has covid. He “might” have it.
Truly pathetic. I can just imagine their balls ascending in fear.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
Truly pathetic. I can just imagine their balls ascending in fear.
It’s a shocker seeing people wear a face mask while driving their care ALONE.

On the other hand the bureaucrats will be loving this. Another chance for them to feel important

WA, and QLD only achieved the "success" they did with the border restrictions, due to the fact that they are relatively isolated from the rest of the world. Sydney and Melbourne airports are the most connected to the rest of world, few think of Brisbane or Perth when they think of Australia. The QLD Government are already hounding the Federal government for JobKeeper to be extended past March. Highest unemployment rate in the country, making SA and TAS look like economic powerhouses by comparison.

The sliver lining having so many Indians working security, is that most of them are busy talking to their mates on Whatsapp to notice half of what goes on. Not to posture, but most of the on. .es I've seen around supermarkets and the like, wouldn't put up much of a fight if confronted.
Wa and qld are banana republics. We sell houses, resources and citizenship disguised as a uni degree. I have no idea how anyone not in those industries can afford to pay their bills.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
It’s a shocker seeing people wear a face mask while driving their care ALONE.

On the other hand the bureaucrats will be loving this. Another chance for them to feel important

Wa and qld are banana republics. We sell houses, resources and citizenship disguised as a uni degree. I have no idea how anyone not in those industries can afford to pay their bills.
""(((we)))""

Qld had it too easy for too long but soon it will pay the price. WA is a total Kangaroo state with the most rude people around (at least in Perth).

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
""(((we)))""

Qld had it too easy for too long but soon it will pay the price. WA is a total Kangaroo state with the most rude people around (at least in Perth).
It’s especially bad since covid hit and if the masks serve their intended purpose (making everyone divided and angry) it will only get worse.
Wa’s only redeeming features are high wages and quiet clean beaches. The east coast beats it on everything from scenery, opportunities, night life, schooling, travel etc etc

Based

Sparrow
Perth seems like they've felt left out of all the covid mania over the last year, as the measures have been fully embraced overnight, as though the citizens were just waiting for the "fun" to start.
I walked my dog this morning, only a few people out and about, all wearing masks. I said hello to a neighbour, as I always do, and he wouldnt even look at me.
I get into my car to go to work, and notice most other drivers are masked, alone, in their private vehicles. I get to work, and hadnt even made it 20m across the carpark before someone asked "wheres your chin diaper". I get inside, and everybody is sitting there in masks, despite being seated several metres away from each other. My estimation of my fellow man cant get much lower, and weve been locked down for less than 24 hours.
Yet people think modern man is so much smarter than man of the past. What a disgrace. The myth of progress on display. The only thing that's progressed is the brain rot and cowardice.

It’s especially bad since covid hit and if the masks serve their intended purpose (making everyone divided and angry) it will only get worse.
Wa’s only redeeming features are high wages and quiet clean beaches. The east coast beats it on everything from scenery, opportunities, night life, schooling, travel etc etc
Are the wages still that much higher in WA? I know that Perth's median house price is now slightly lower than Brisbane's. The fishing is good in WA, but you can find plenty of quiet beach spots in SA.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
Are the wages still that much higher in WA? I know that Perth's median house price is now slightly lower than Brisbane's. The fishing is good in WA, but you can find plenty of quiet beach spots in SA.
Can’t speak for the rest of WA but my skilled position in mining pays quite well. It is getting to the point where no amount of money is worth the bullshit we deal with though.

Can’t speak for the rest of WA but my skilled position in mining pays quite well. It is getting to the point where no amount of money is worth the bullshit we deal with though.
A lot tougher compared to 2012-13? A few people I know that used to FIFO in WA that are now sticking to the QLD sites. If it is anything like in QLD, a lot of the decent gigs are very hard to come by these days.

Laus Deo

Chicken
The QLD Government are already hounding the Federal government for JobKeeper to be extended past March. Highest unemployment rate in the country, making SA and TAS look like economic powerhouses by comparison.

I was surprised that (((Palachook))) continued the border closures after she won. It showed a level of vindictiveness not usually seen in state politics.

I suspect she will succeed in her extortion attempts as the federal Libs will be too scared to piss off QLD marginal voters particularly if there’s an election in 2021.