Australian government has gone tyrannical

hedonist

Woodpecker
A lot tougher compared to 2012-13? A few people I know that used to FIFO in WA that are now sticking to the QLD sites. If it is anything like in QLD, a lot of the decent gigs are very hard to come by these days.
Too much red tape in WA? Some of these industrial sites aren’t with the bother now with all the BS at least in Canada.

I was surprised that (((Palachook))) continued the border closures after she won. It showed a level of vindictiveness not usually seen in state politics.

I suspect she will succeed in her extortion attempts as the federal Libs will be too scared to piss off QLD marginal voters particularly if there’s an election in 2021.
The only trump card Palachook and co have is the continued border closures. Without it, there would be an absence of any notable achievement from them whatsoever. So they have to showcase it where they can.

The geninue support of the arbitary border closures is surprisingly popular with the electorate here.

Queensland now has a higher unemployment rate than South Australia, and Tasmania - which is an "achievement" in itself.

Palachook inherited her seat - the safest in the whole state - from her father. No surprise that she has no qualms about being vindicitive. Her deputy is a prime example of a soy boy.

Federally, the LNP will continue to do well in QLD. It was the state that had the lowest primary vote for Labor. It would require a landslide swing against the current Government for there to be a chance of seats changing hands. A landslide win that I can't honestly forsee.

Extending JobKeeper wouldn't be a popular policy for boomers/oldest generation voters. The perception of the program from them is that it encourages people to be bludgers. The remaining small business owners wouldn't be keen to continue the scheme.

The only significant swing voter bloc in recent Federal elections has been against Labor towards One Nation, and the other minor parties. One Nation rarely takes more than 1-2% off the LNP vote.

Most of Queensland is safe LNP territory - only Brisbane would really swing towards the Left. The Gold Coast has solidified its position as LNP heartland (at all three levels) over the last twenty years. The safest LNP held State seat is Surfers Paradise.

The recent QLD State election had shown the extent of the geographic concentration of the Greens voter base in inner Brisbane. The impact on the State elections was notable, however, it would be more contained federally, affecting only two or three seats maximum.

Based

Sparrow
Considering what went down with total imprisonment lockdowns (especially in Victoria and South Australia) people not allowing to walk dogs even/leave the house, violent police assaults on anti-lockdown protesters and mask-free people, arrests of activists organizing protests/de-facto criminalizing anti-hoax activity, Australia being first to say they'll demand vaccines to fly in and out -
I don't see how Australia can be any improvement over Canada. It's the same, probably worse.
So Australia is on the ass end of the world and now they say the people there will need a poison vaccine to fly in and out turning it back into one massive prison colony. How exactly are people supposed to travel out of that massive island continent if they refuse the poison vaccine? Can they really trap people like that? Will there be no meaningful push back?

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
Andrews plans on extending the State of Emergency in Victoria, which was due to expire in March, to DECEMBER:

Andrews plans on extending the State of Emergency in Victoria, which was due to expire in March, to DECEMBER:

Do you pretend to be the only one to contribute to this thread? Or do you read at all?
So Australia is on the ass end of the world and now they say the people there will need a poison vaccine to fly in and out turning it back into one massive prison colony. How exactly are people supposed to travel out of that massive island continent if they refuse the poison vaccine? Can they really trap people like that? Will there be no meaningful push back?

As what Victoria has told us, no.

But then again; it still is a penal colony. I expected more.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Ive come to terms with the fact that I will likely never travel overseas again. It does suck a bit - there are quite a few places I still wanted to see, but not badly enough that I will allow them to vaccinate me.
i also expect domestic travel on planes to require a vaccine at some point in the next year, meaning I will likely never catch a plane again. Hopefully we will still be able to cross state borders via road as my family are spread across two states.
Thankfully it is a very large country with huge amounts of rural towns that have largely escaped all of this crap. While I’ll probably never be able to leave the place, at least I can still hopefully live a normal life. Where I live right now you would have no idea Covid even exists, I also don’t have television in my house so the only time I’m forced to think about it is when I decide to read the news.
If you can avoid living in a town/city with a population of 50k+, you should still be able to enjoy a life as God intended us to.

Based

Sparrow
Do you pretend to be the only one to contribute to this thread? Or do you read at all?

As what Victoria has told us, no.

But then again; it still is a penal colony. I expected more.
Victoria is a shithole run by a Communist agent that should have been tried for treason by now and sentenced accordingly. Victoria is part of the Soros run Strong City Network (only city in Australia currently signed on). Look into it; check out their website, total Globo-homo satan worship. Interesting fact – there was information on Wikipedia about Andrews’ having been exposed as having 2 high level CCP affiliated agents in his government but it was scrubbed. The source articles should still be on The Australian though but behind a pay wall. Victoria is the worst tyranny in Australia right now but hopefully other states do not follow suit. Maybe what it will take is for people to see the death and carnage from the poison vaccine, never ending prison style lockdowns and the winding down of the food supply before they get off their lazy apathetic asses and act. Time will tell.

Based

Sparrow
Ive come to terms with the fact that I will likely never travel overseas again. It does suck a bit - there are quite a few places I still wanted to see, but not badly enough that I will allow them to vaccinate me.
i also expect domestic travel on planes to require a vaccine at some point in the next year, meaning I will likely never catch a plane again. Hopefully we will still be able to cross state borders via road as my family are spread across two states.
Thankfully it is a very large country with huge amounts of rural towns that have largely escaped all of this crap. While I’ll probably never be able to leave the place, at least I can still hopefully live a normal life. Where I live right now you would have no idea Covid even exists, I also don’t have television in my house so the only time I’m forced to think about it is when I decide to read the news.
If you can avoid living in a town/city with a population of 50k+, you should still be able to enjoy a life as God intended us to.
It is good that you have come to terms with not traveling ever again because that may very well be the case but this is a disgraceful injustice. The global oligarchs do not see it as a failure if people do not travel to refuse the poison vaccine because they actually do not want people to have access to air travel. It is part of their satanic, twisted fake environmentalism. We know these devils will continue to travel the air without taking poisons into their demon vessels. The real victory here would be to defeat their plans to force poison vaccines into people to travel. I do not know how this could be achieved other than with a massive and very angry pushback against these sick psychos. I am not sure if the collective will exists but I am not ruling it out. All options are on the table.

Victoria is a shithole run by a Communist agent that should have been tried for treason by now and sentenced accordingly. Victoria is part of the Soros run Strong City Network (only city in Australia currently signed on). Look into it; check out their website, total Globo-homo satan worship. Interesting fact – there was information on Wikipedia about Andrews’ having been exposed as having 2 high level CCP affiliated agents in his government but it was scrubbed. The source articles should still be on The Australian though but behind a pay wall. Victoria is the worst tyranny in Australia right now but hopefully other states do not follow suit. Maybe what it will take is for people to see the death and carnage from the poison vaccine, never ending prison style lockdowns and the winding down of the food supply before they get off their lazy apathetic asses and act. Time will tell.
Leftist going to Leftist.

Imagine going through the Melbourne lockdown, and upon being "released" still have a desire to "Thank Dan" for "keeping us safe".

These are the same people that have the audacity to parrot calls to rename Australia Day to "Invasion Day".

Victoria will single-handedly bankrupt the country if left uncontrolled. Victoria has 26% of the population, but 38% of the debt held at State level.

Mr Gee

Pigeon

Imagine going through the Melbourne lockdown, and upon being "released" still have a desire to "Thank Dan" for "keeping us safe".

These are the same people that have the audacity to parrot calls to rename Australia Day to "Invasion Day".

Victoria will single-handedly bankrupt the country if left uncontrolled. Victoria has 26% of the population, but 38% of the debt held at State level.
It is part of the Chinese communist agenda to which Dan the dictator adheres too. Bankrupt the state and borrow from the IMF and other commie affiliates to keep things looking normal for the zombie population. When the hot war finally comes they will be owned after a brief conflict. The federal gov must act on the state of Victoria, it baffles me that they continue the way they do unabated. Too much rot everywhere I guess.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker

Come on man, who gives an F about debt? (to whom)

Victoria is F'ed because of the morons that live there.

Laus Deo

Chicken
I remain hopeful that it won’t be that draconian. Despite the loud voices in the MSM and online, most Australians are (still) normal people who resent being coerced into anything.

As such I expect them to strongly disincentivise not getting the shot as opposed to making it outright mandatory i.e. they will have a hybrid travel system where you either get the free vaccine and come and go as you please or you’ll have to pay +5k for the privilege of spending a fortnight in a jail cell with wifi (aka hotel quarantine) upon your return. So all may not be lost.

Now whether any country overseas lets you in without the shot is another story entirely...

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
I remain hopeful that it won’t be that draconian. Despite the loud voices in the MSM and online, most Australians are (still) normal people who resent being coerced into anything.

As such I expect them to strongly disincentivise not getting the shot as opposed to making it outright mandatory i.e. they will have a hybrid travel system where you either get the free vaccine and come and go as you please or you’ll have to pay +5k for the privilege of spending a fortnight in a jail cell with wifi (aka hotel quarantine) upon your return. So all may not be lost.

Now whether any country overseas lets you in without the shot is another story entirely...
No.

Australia is the only country in the world with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Jab,_No_Pay

So you could say Australia is AT THE FOREFRONT of this whole debacle.

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
Too much red tape in WA? Some of these industrial sites aren’t with the bother now with all the BS at least in Canada.
There’s now 5 bureaucrats on site for every 1 person that actually contributes value and productivity. All the bureaucrats are “non essential” and get to work from home every time there is a lockdown. Meanwhile all the essential people that keep the place running have to stick around and deal with even more bullshit

Come on man, who gives an F about debt? (to whom)

Victoria is F'ed because of the morons that live there.

Unfortunately Leftism spreads like a cancer. What happens in Melbourne will spread across the whole country, if uncontrolled.

It is a contrast how one of the safest conservative seats (Mallee) is in the same state as Melbourne.

The Nationals ran an advert for the 1989 QLD state election, stating that if Labor were elected, that homosexuality would eventually be legalised. NSW had legalised it in 1984. Labor won that election, and guess when homosexuality was legalised in Queensland (1990)?

hedonist

Woodpecker
There’s now 5 bureaucrats on site for every 1 person that actually contributes value and productivity. All the bureaucrats are “non essential” and get to work from home every time there is a lockdown. Meanwhile all the essential people that keep the place running have to stick around and deal with even more bullshit
It’s always blown mind mind with all the red tape how the west expects to remain competitive with the red of the world.