Australian government has gone tyrannical

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
Interesting to read whats going on with our aussie brothers. Here in New Zealand the official word from the government is the vaacine is voluntary. At least at the moment.
It’s technically voluntary in Australia too. The government is getting the corporations to mandate it for them.
Funny how a bakery can’t refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding yet service can be refused for not having a private medical procedure (vacccine)

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I don't follow Australian politics but wanted to see who was behind the over-the-top lockdown in Melbourne.

Anyway this is his Twitter account - https://twitter.com/DanielAndrewsMP

..and a telling tweet:
I don't want to give this person's disgraceful, bigoted views any oxygen. But when others insist on rewarding them with this country's highest honour – I think it's worth saying again: Grand Slam wins don't give you some right to spew hatred and create division. Nothing does.

Initially I did not know what it was about. But nobody on this forum writes about disgraceful, bigoted views or spew hatred and create division which suggests already he is of a different breed. I looked it up, it turns out a retired woman tennis player said some negative stuff about lesbians and transgenders and same sex parenting.

In my entire life I've only ever met one person who was a transgender, they are a rarity (thankfully) but given enormous attention. Then, the number of lebians is small as well, though not as small, but I don't know why they need to be protected like an endangered species. My mum used to hate lesbians, I think that some heterosexual women are particularly passionate about this. I feel it is against nature just like homosexuality in men, but Dan Andrews obviously has a special place in his heart for it.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
So Australia is on the ass end of the world and now they say the people there will need a poison vaccine to fly in and out turning it back into one massive prison colony. How exactly are people supposed to travel out of that massive island continent if they refuse the poison vaccine? Can they really trap people like that? Will there be no meaningful push back?

As Australia is a multi-cultural nation. Therefore divided & not united.
That many of those non Anglo-Saxon folk are more accustomed to heavy-handed government.
While many of the Anglo-Saxon derived folk today, are NPC Clowns readily conned by Fake News.

No.
Don't expect too much in the way of protest.
Only those matters that receive mass Globalist support (such as "cwimate cwisis" or racial issues), generate protests which are then covered favourably by the Fake News Clowns...

As Australia is a multi-cultural nation. Therefore divided & not united.
That many of those non Anglo-Saxon folk are more accustomed to heavy-handed government.
While many of the Anglo-Saxon derived folk today, are NPC Clowns readily conned by Fake News.

No.
Don't expect too much in the way of protest.
Only those matters that receive mass Globalist support (such as "cwimate cwisis" or racial issues), generate protests which are then covered favourably by the Fake News Clowns...
Same situation in NZ. In NZ most seem to believe the media and think the government is the BFF

fokker

Ostrich
A lawyer in New Zealand has stated workers there can't be forced to take the 666 paedo jab, except in some "rare circumstances":

Unfortunately, he also says that people who have been vaxed may receive "benefits" not available to the untainted, such as being able to skip hotel quarantine.

A lawyer in New Zealand has stated workers there can't be forced to take the 666 paedo jab, except in some "rare circumstances":

Unfortunately, he also says that people who have been vaxed may receive "benefits" not available to the untainted, such as being able to skip hotel quarantine.

I think the sheep on the islands have more freedom in NZ, just like the wild ones in Highlands/Islands of Scotland.

Laus Deo

Pigeon
There’s a chance the elites might’ve overplayed their hand by completely sealing off Aus/NZ from the rest of the world for the least year.

Unlike in Europe/US where the authorities and media have been clearly blurring the lines between corona deaths and vaccine deaths, with virtually zero cases entering from overseas and circulating in the community that tactic will be impossible to replicate in Aus/NZ. When we see a few dozen sudden nursing home deaths after the first round of vaccines maybe the sheeple will wake up?

Victoria is the second state in Australia to ban conversion therapy, the practice of attempting to change a person's sexual orientation or gender identity.
Religious or mental health providers' counsel, prayer, practices, or referrals to other institutions or parents and guardians of children and older adults are not exempt.
From the government's fact sheet on the law, if someone comes to you asking for help, you are restricted in engaging with them:
If someone comes to me asking to be changed, are there any issues if I try to help them?

Yes, because it is not possible for a person to change their sexual orientation or gender identity – but there are no issues with supporting or encouraging them to seek professional help and guidance from a health service
See fact sheet: https://engage.vic.gov.au/changeorsuppression

My question is: Where's the evidence that sexual orientation is fixed? If it is, where does it come from? Wikipedia suggests scientific research on the topic is both very scant and unclear (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation).

Based

Sparrow
There’s a chance the elites might’ve overplayed their hand by completely sealing off Aus/NZ from the rest of the world for the least year.

Unlike in Europe/US where the authorities and media have been clearly blurring the lines between corona deaths and vaccine deaths, with virtually zero cases entering from overseas and circulating in the community that tactic will be impossible to replicate in Aus/NZ. When we see a few dozen sudden nursing home deaths after the first round of vaccines maybe the sheeple will wake up?
They have already started the lies about mutant strains which will be blamed for vaccine deaths. Those already awake will see and those asleep will stay asleep. Hopefully this is not the case but after seeing such stubborn stupidity it's hard to believe zombies will awaken. In my view those who are awake need to fight this thing with everything they have and not wait for help from the walking dead.

Based

Sparrow
It’s technically voluntary in Australia too. The government is getting the corporations to mandate it for them.
Funny how a bakery can’t refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding yet service can be refused for not having a private medical procedure (vacccine)
That’s exactly right. This is a mandate by proxy. Get that phrase out there. Corporations cannot do anything if government doesn’t allow it. That’s how this needs to be handled – if government does not outright criminalize making the vaxx mandatory for any reason like travel, provision of services, entrance into a building, employment etc. then they are mandating it. It’s that simple.

testosterone

Sparrow
The bastards have decided to put us back into Stage 4 for 5 days, over the use of a nebuliser in the quarantine hotel:

I can't funking believe it!!! Just like that we go straight to stage 4 lockdown from Covid normal.

I'm so pissed off cause it's my parent's 50th anniversary this Sunday. I cant celebrate it with them.

New 'hyper-infectious strain' demands three days snap 'firebreak'))

Why do they even bother with the cover lies anymore?

What's next? super-dooper-hyper-infectious? lockdown in 30 minutes for an afternoon?))

fokker

Ostrich
There was an impromptu anti-lockdown protest today that was staged in response to the 5-day lockdown I posted about earlier. About 400 people were there, and the protest went to the Rod Laver Arena, followed by a march to Parliament House.