Australian government has gone tyrannical

Leaders cold on NSW push to make Covid vaccination requirement for entry​

State and territory leaders have poured cold water on Gladys Berejiklian’s suggestion that Covid vaccination could be required to travel, enter pubs and clubs and access government buildings.

The ACT chief minister, Andrew Barr, said on Tuesday that if vaccines prevented the spread of coronavirus the idea could have “some merit in high-risk circumstances”, but otherwise the New South Wales premier’s call seemed “a little odd”.

The Tasmanian premier, Peter Gutwein, has warned it is “too early in the piece” to consider making vaccination a requirement to enter government buildings or private businesses until the voluntary rollout is further advanced.

On Tuesday, Essential released a new poll suggesting that 42% of respondents would get vaccinated “as soon as possible” with a further 47% saying they would be vaccinated but not straight away.

Just 11% of the poll’s 1,084 respondents said they would “never” get vaccinated against Covid-19.

Some 51% of men and 54% of over-55s said they would ask for the jab “as soon as possible”. By contrast, 55% of women and 57% of those aged 18 to 34 said they were happier to wait, stating they would get vaccinated but “not straight away”.

Minor party and independent voters were the most likely to shun the vaccine, with 25% of voters who did not prefer the Coalition, Labor or the Greens saying they would never be vaccinated.

The national cabinet will meet on Friday, with the vaccine rollout to be one of the top agenda items. The Pfizer vaccine is expected to be approved in Australia by late January, with the first vaccinations from mid-February.

The prime minister, Scott Morrison, has called for uniform national public health orders to be enacted by states and territories determining when vaccines can be required.

Early discussions at national cabinet have focused on requiring frontline health and aged care workers to get the vaccine, along with visitors to aged care facilities – reproducing existing requirements for flu and measles vaccination.

Given the early focus on at-risk populations, state and territory governments consider it is too early to set requirements for the general adult population, who will not be vaccinated until the fourth phase of the rollout.

Barr told reporters in Canberra allowing businesses to refuse unvaccinated people had not been considered “at this point” but there were “many occupations where obviously it would be in the best interests of a worker” and the person in their care to be vaccinated.

“As to whether [the requirement] extends outside beyond particular professions or particular high-risk circumstances is something that would need to be given a good deal of consideration,” he said.

The ACT chief minister said the answer may depend on whether Covid-19 vaccines were effective at not just protecting the vaccinated person but also preventing them from spreading the virus.

“The idea is that by being vaccinated you are better placed not to spread the virus. [If that is the case] then there may be some merit in requiring vaccination in certain high-risk circumstances,” Barr said. “But if it makes no difference to the transmission of the virus, then the idea of mandating it does seem a little odd.”

Barr said the idea that vaccines could be “a passport to do anything you want … I don’t think is helpful, given what we don’t know at this point” about whether they stop asymptomatic spread.

Barr said as a starting point “national consistency is always preferable” but jurisdictions that have effectively eliminated the virus may be “reluctant to lower their standards” if there was disagreement in national cabinet on vaccine requirements.

On Monday, Gutwein said the Tasmanian government hadn’t considered refusing unvaccinated people access to public buildings

“As we have a strong history of significant coverage in terms of vaccination in Tasmania, I would hope we’d see the vast majority of people see the sense of being vaccinated,” he said.

“Obviously the rollout will take some time, until the end of the year, until we get to that critical mass of Tasmanians. I think it’s too early in the piece to be considering steps like that.”

On Monday, the Queensland premier, Annastacia Palaszczuk, side-stepped a question about whether the government could require vaccination for people to access public services, telling reporters she would wait to see the commonwealth’s proposed rollout schedule.

“But once again, if [Queensland chief health officer] Dr [Jeannette] Young says it’s safe to have the vaccine, I’ll be having the vaccine.”

A Queensland health spokesperson told Guardian Australia “we will be encouraging all Queenslanders who are able to be vaccinated to be vaccinated”.

A Victorian Department of Health and Human Services spokesperson said “all Victorians will be encouraged to get vaccinated against coronavirus when vaccines are available”.

“Everyone has a role in protecting themselves and their communities against coronavirus by being vaccinated,” they said.

Laus Deo

Chicken

Leaders cold on NSW push to make Covid vaccination requirement for entry​

In an ideal world if only 11% say they’ll never take it and 75% take up rate is (supposedly) required for herd immunity, then there should be no need for coercive measures and if you don’t want it then simply fly under society’s radar until the 75% threshold is reached and corona declared over.

The issue however is the elites changing the goalposts to say heard immunity being +95% or never declaring corona over...

Also lol at the ACT Chief Minister being an expert on how viruses spread. I’m sure he has first hand experience at it.

In an ideal world if only 11% say they’ll never take it and 75% take up rate is (supposedly) required for herd immunity, then there should be no need for coercive measures and if you don’t want it then simply fly under society’s radar until the 75% threshold is reached and corona declared over.

The issue however is the elites changing the goalposts to say heard immunity being +95% or never declaring corona over...

That's the thing, if most of the population gets vaccinated, there is no point for the small amount that doesn't want to get vaccinated to be vaccinated. If the vaccine is safe, we only need to vaccine the old and unhealthy.

It was bad enough living in clown world. Now with this flu with a 99.9% survival rate, I can't describe it in words the world we are living in today.

maxresdefault.jpg

RAMS is a 2020 Australian comedy-drama: “When Les’s prize ram is diagnosed with a rare and lethal illness, government authorities order a purge of every sheep in the valley”.

Bravo, 4/5 stars. Inspirational and a film for the whole family. These poor sheep couldn’t fend for themselves and as humans we must do more to care for and protect these animals. Let’s hope this film will inspire more government oversight and tax strategies going forward. Could have been a 5/5 stars if the director somehow conveyed to his/her audience that the herd knew they at least weren’t American sheep thereby lessening their grief before the slaughter.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
That's the thing, if most of the population gets vaccinated, there is no point for the small amount that doesn't want to get vaccinated to be vaccinated. If the vaccine is safe, we only need to vaccine the old and unhealthy.

It was bad enough living in clown world. Now with this flu with a 99.9% survival rate, I can't describe it in words the world we are living in today.

It is all rather timely. Especially in relation to China.

The Chinese new year now has this as the year of the Ox. Rather fitting, cause there is plenty of bullshite around...

john_Jea

Pigeon

RAMS is a 2020 Australian comedy-drama: “When Les’s prize ram is diagnosed with a rare and lethal illness, government authorities order a purge of every sheep in the valley”.

Bravo, 4/5 stars. Inspirational and a film for the whole family. These poor sheep couldn’t fend for themselves and as humans we must do more to care for and protect these animals. Let’s hope this film will inspire more government oversight and tax strategies going forward. Could have been a 5/5 stars if the director somehow conveyed to his/her audience that the herd knew they at least weren’t American sheep thereby lessening their grief before the slaughter.
I don't know if it is clarified in the movie but this sounds like scrapie

A nonsense diseases that scientist have no idea how spreads (they have some protein theory). I can't say for other countries but over here if one sheep is diagnosed the whole herd must be slaughtered. If a herd became infected before this slaughter mandate was put in place certain sheep of the same kin (as in bred from the same ram/sheep) seemed to die or get sick while the rest of the herd was unaffected. This is of course not mentioned by the trusted science.

Nowadays it is just an excuse to force farmers out of the farming. I never really caught on to this before convid.

Cervantes

Robin

Also lol at the ACT Chief Minister being an expert on how viruses spread. I’m sure he has first hand experience at it.
None of this has anything to do with their virus scamdemic. 75% is not enought. They need 100% of the public to have a "vaccine passport" so they can achieve their dream of controlling where everyone goes, and tracking who you talk to,

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
None of this has anything to do with their virus scamdemic. 75% is not enought. They need 100% of the public to have a "vaccine passport" so they can achieve their dream of controlling where everyone goes, and tracking who you talk to,

Yep.
"Cwimate Cwisis" did not work quickly nor well enough.

Now the greedy Globalists are onto the next scam...

Gazza

Pigeon
Our current "premier" here in Victoria, dishonourable Dan Andrews was health minister in 2008 when full term abortion laws were passed. This was just the beginning of his list of tyrannical reign and push to turn our once great state into sodom and gammorah. I try, but it's just soooooo difficult to pray for and forgive this bloke. He truly appears to be of satans spawn.

Our current "premier" here in Victoria, dishonourable Dan Andrews was health minister in 2008 when full term abortion laws were passed. This was just the beginning of his list of tyrannical reign and push to turn our once great state into sodom and gammorah. I try, but it's just soooooo difficult to pray for and forgive this bloke. He truly appears to be of satans spawn.

Don't forget to pray for the people that elected him for another 4 years.

DTJG

Chicken
True. But I feel just like Biden, he may have been "selected", not "elected" into office.
The guy is a true believer. I don't accept the typical 'conservative' take on him that he is incompetent. He is clearly a very devoted puppet doing his Masters biding with great relish and delight.

For the rest of us looking outside of Victoria, he has all the hallmarks of a megalomaniac of course, and it's easy to simply blame the braindead Victorians (or more fairly melburnians) for both electing and putting up with him, but he is so ruthless in pursuing the most globalist of agendas that incompetent or not - he should be recognised for it and not underestimated as simply a bumbling clown. Even if that is true, he's a true believing clown that has effectively dictatorial powers over Victoria to enforce any globalists mandate on a whim

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
The guy is a true believer. I don't accept the typical 'conservative' take on him that he is incompetent. He is clearly a very devoted puppet doing his Masters biding with great relish and delight.

For the rest of us looking outside of Victoria, he has all the hallmarks of a megalomaniac of course, and it's easy to simply blame the braindead Victorians (or more fairly melburnians) for both electing and putting up with him, but he is so ruthless in pursuing the most globalist of agendas that incompetent or not - he should be recognised for it and not underestimated as simply a bumbling clown. Even if that is true, he's a true believing clown that has effectively dictatorial powers over Victoria to enforce any globalists mandate on a whim
The whole "incompetent" spiel is a psy-op on it's own. He loves having moronic quarantine workers spreading this fake virus so he can be associated with them. The "fool" is much and much better than any of the other PM's at playing the game their masters want them to do, he is rated highly with the elite. Telling the story as if he's incompetent makes the people not see the true dangers of this mad man (and Melburnians are absolute limp wristed NPC drones).

The man is a complete psychopath with very high intelligence who will do anything for the cause, I have heard from people close to him that he had a picture of Mao in his dorm room. The underestimation of him is extremely dangerous. Very dark times ahead for Victoria.

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
Why do people in Australia go along with this? I've noticed that the restrictions are more harsh than anywhere else in the world. I've never been to Australia (closest I've been is Singapore), but the Aussie men I've met have been generally quite adventurous and masculine. How did things get to this point, and why is there no pushback? Very curious, as a former Yank.

Pangloss

Pigeon
Why do people in Australia go along with this? I've noticed that the restrictions are more harsh than anywhere else in the world. I've never been to Australia (closest I've been is Singapore), but the Aussie men I've met have been generally quite adventurous and masculine. How did things get to this point, and why is there no pushback? Very curious, as a former Yank.

This whole thing has been a great lesson on the true nature of the people we live (lived) with, including institutions like the media. The sadism and rhetoric of the politicians must surely be calculated for its psychological effect, or just the product of very stupid people (e.g. WA and Victoria). I think both.

The garbage bag case seemed to be about avoiding the media cameras, but there is a real lack of empathy (not virtue-signalling) and undercurrent of hostility in Australian society in general. I've been on trips to the local supermarket where people (usually sullen middle-aged men) try to provoke some kind of conflict passive-aggressively. Maybe it's because of the weather? Maybe Australia only attracts the worst people as immigrants (historically and today). The isolation? Lack of real culture? I don't know. The only thing Australians seem to have united around during this 'crisis' is hostility toward the media's latest targets ("international travellers" - mostly citizens).

Most "Aussie" men are mentally weak and compensate with cars, muscles, and false bravado; they are insecure. Try having an intelligent conversation with any of them that goes beyond anything superficial. The politicians are a great example of a need to talk and act 'tough'.

Australia is a soulless place filled with mostly stupid people and seems to be disintegrating on a number of fronts (changing national anthem, Australia Day etc.). I won't defend it (in any respect) and hope I never have to live there permanently, despite the lack of decent alternatives. I don't think they have a bright future with many internal and external problems.

Ok, I feel better now...

fokker

Pelican
Dick Ears is live now, and he's saying that the lockdown will end, but cuck muzzles will stay in place (although people will certainly not be wearing them).