Australian government has gone tyrannical

We have extreme Radical Leftists running out States and Media. It's no different from California or New York. Australia has really turned into a shithole country since I grew up here hence why I started creating a life in South East Asia 8 years ago. Politicians have refused to look at the evidence that there is a 99.9% survival rate. "I don't think that's important right now" "People are dying right now in Nursing Homes" - Dictator Dan

View attachment 29192

Dan isn't going to voluntarily resign.

Well Australia was a country settled by prisoners, the British used to send their overflow prisoners down there. Also it's population is spread out all on the outside part of the country, not much into the interior, and their agriculture is very limited. It also has one of the largest Irish populations by percentage out of any country in the world other than well Ireland.

You be quiet Sasanach. There be no Hibernians here. Paddy's got their eyes on you.
:)

fokker

Ostrich
The AFP are stating that they're monitoring all the anti-Coronavirus telegram groups due to "fears of violence" (can't find a non-paywalled article about it). My guess is that there's gonna be a false flag soon, and ZOG will try and use it to get Telegram banned in Australia.

On a relevant note (to be cross-posted in the Aussie politics thread), there was a kid from Albury (border town on the Victoria-NSW border) called Tyler Jackovac, who posted WN-themed memes on telegram and got arrested and done up with terrorism charges. He shouldn't be in prison or done up for terrorism - all he did was post memes.

testosterone

Sparrow
The AFP are stating that they're monitoring all the anti-Coronavirus telegram groups due to "fears of violence" (can't find a non-paywalled article about it). My guess is that there's gonna be a false flag soon, and ZOG will try and use it to get Telegram banned in Australia.

On a relevant note (to be cross-posted in the Aussie politics thread), there was a kid from Albury (border town on the Victoria-NSW border) called Tyler Jackovac, who posted WN-themed memes on telegram and got arrested and done up with terrorism charges. He shouldn't be in prison or done up for terrorism - all he did was post memes.

This is crazy!!! This forum needs to close from now on. We are now labelled as terrorists for wanting a traditional religious lifestyle and refusing to be apart (sheep) of the narrative.

Last edited:

fokker

Ostrich
There was also a small protest today against the proposed extension to the State of Emergency, with about 100 people attending. One of the organisers called into 3AW (popular Melburnian talk radio station) today to promote it.