Australian government has gone tyrannical

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
I ain’t worried. With the amount of screw ups in the slow rollout so far, it won’t be until about 2028 that they’ll start clamping down on the recalcitrant 10%.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I ain’t worried. With the amount of screw ups in the slow rollout so far, it won’t be until about 2028 that they’ll start clamping down on the recalcitrant 10%.

At the very least.
No government can impose something, which the majority of people can't even access.
The whole AstraZeneca debacle would surely delay any quack-cine passport nonsense in Australia till next year.

However.
I also have to wonder what the actual "on the street" sentiment is, to taking China virus quack-cines.

'They' said Trump would never become President in 2016. Cause he didn't have enough public support. The poles said so. They lied.
The "on the street" support was much larger for Trump than the Fake News crowd was willing to acknowledge.

Similar story again for Brexit. It won't happen said the Fake News crowd; & while a long & sordid process. The Fake News crowd lied again.

Similar story with the last Federal election for Australia. The Fake News crowd said the poles ensured a Labor victory. They lied.
The "on the street" result was instead for the Liberal party.

So it is with the fervour for China virus quack-cines.
The Fake News crowd say there is majority support. There are plenty of NPC clowns will willingly take their infection injections.
Yet when it comes to the key moment.
I wonder if the actual "on the street" support for quack-cines is much less than what the Fake News crowd would want to admit to.
The Fake News crowd wouldn't need to promote quack-cines so much if the uptake was a literal majority of people.

Although I do acknowledge that 'They' want to impose quack-cine passports one way or the other.

Not about Covid or climate; all about control at the end of the day.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox

Australians could be banned from overseas travel even AFTER the whole country finally gets Covid vaccine, health minister admits​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-overseas-travel-country-Covid-vaccine.html

A prisoner island hidden in the summer for a million years...

Seriously though I know a lot of normies skeptical of the shot but willing to ignore their gut feeling because of the return of international travel. If you remove that enormous carrot for a number of people, why would anyone with half a brain still take it?

aynrus

Pelican
A prisoner island hidden in the summer for a million years...

Seriously though I know a lot of normies skeptical of the shot but willing to ignore their gut feeling because of the return of international travel. If you remove that enormous carrot for a number of people, why would anyone with half a brain still take it?
If they're removing the carrot, does it mean the stick is coming? Or may be people don't need the stick anymore, just a word Obey will be enough.

New Zealand is following the same path as Australia. Media are given their talking points and are sticking to it, people are eager to please and follow the rules. Sign in with the QR code, Wear a mask, get the jab.

I was on the fence about a vaccine before, but with the emerging reality that this thing came from a lab in Wuhan I think it is all just nuts. A hasty response and a half-cooked vaccine for a disease that was manufactured and unleashed on the world.

Edin

Robin
I was on the fence about a vaccine before, but with the emerging reality that this thing came from a lab in Wuhan I think it is all just nuts. A hasty response and a half-cooked vaccine for a disease that was manufactured and unleashed on the world.

China did play a role in this hoax but pointing a finger solely at them is another psy-op. Don't fall for it.

Get out of Canada ASAP. AUS isn't any better long term but get out of the place you're in.
Yes I tend to agree. Quebec and Ontario are turning to crap. My friend is moving to BC however I think he will find much the same. My only hesitation has been Australia doesn't look much better right now.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I'm an Australian in Canada thinking of returning. I certainly would avoid Melbourne, Victoria. Where do you think looks OK now and in the future?

NSW seems to be the most 'logical' state in terms of government interference to daily life.
Or at least. The most minimal in regards to government interference.

Essentially a lesser of all 7 other evils.

Yes I tend to agree. Quebec and Ontario are turning to crap. My friend is moving to BC however I think he will find much the same. My only hesitation has been Australia doesn't look much better right now.

Well, first you'd have to be able to get back in to Australia.
Not easy it seems unless you're a glorified celebrity or glorified athlete.

& while you'd have a better idea of what's going on in Canada while being there.
Can't say any of the news I've seen from Canada has been encouraging.

NSW seems to be the most 'logical' state in terms of government interference to daily life.
Or at least. The most minimal in regards to government interference.

Essentially a lesser of all 7 other evils.

Well, first you'd have to be able to get back in to Australia.
Not easy it seems unless you're a glorified celebrity or glorified athlete.

& while you'd have a better idea of what's going on in Canada while being there.
Can't say any of the news I've seen from Canada has been encouraging.

Yeah NSW seems the logical choice right now. How is the Northern Territory?

My understanding is getting back in might take a bit of time but all you need to do is book a flight, get a stupid PCR test, and be prepared to pay exorbitant fees to quarantine in a government facility.

Last edited:

kazz

Kingfisher
Melbourne and Victorians have been 'progressive' for a long time. I lived and grew up in Melbourne, left just before Jeff Kennett took over, Melbourne was a violent place then assaults, fights, petty crime was a part of going out at night. I knew nothing about politics then but I do now, Jeff Kennett (think right wing) turned things around in Melbourne big time.

Before and after him its been left wing government, Daniel Andrews and co. (current) are terrible, but as Melbourne is full of lefties they love him for keeping them 'safe' lol. Victoria will be 'get woke go broke' and expect the federal government to save them.

For context to non Australians Daniel Andrews signed a deal with the Chinese Government without Federal approval for (China's spy and world takeover initiative) that they call the Belt and Road Initiative. If you have not looked in to the Belt and Road initiative I would suggest checking it out you will be blown away. Note it will be way down the list in mainstream media before more important things like Megan Markels heart breaking stories of oppression, and how we need to get immigrants, trannies and kids with two moms into the into the military so the west can kick China's butt!

Last edited:
Melbourne and Victorians have been 'progressive' for a long time. I lived and grew up in Melbourne, left just before Jeff Kennett took over, Melbourne was a violent place then assaults, fights, petty crime was a part of going out at night. I knew nothing about politics then but I do now, Jeff Kennett (think right wing) turned things around in Melbourne big time.

Before and after him its been left wing government, Daniel Andrews and co. (current) are terrible, but as Melbourne is full of lefties they love him for keeping them 'safe' lol. Victoria will be 'get woke go broke' and expect the federal government to save them.

For context to non Australians Daniel Andrews signed a deal with the Chinese Government without Federal approval for (China's spy and world takeover initiative) that they call the Belt and Road Initiative. If you have not looked in to the Belt and Road initiative I would suggest checking it out you will be blown away. Note it will be way down the list in mainstream media before more important things like Megan Markels heart breaking stories of oppression, and how we need to get immigrants, trannies and kids with two moms into the into the military so the west can kick China's butt!
It's terrible what Andrews has done to Melbourne over the past year and perhaps longer. I have great affinity for the place but it's been captured by elite self interest and woke nonsense.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
From an avoiding degeneracy standpoint, regional Australia represents the best of a (bad) bunch: the Hunter, NSW Central/South Coasts, North Queensland, Sunshine/Gold Coasts etc. Basically all places with very few diversity-loving leftist public servants based there since they’re all in the capital cities. You’ll still get your dingbats in local council but they don’t affect the big stuff. Hopefully the crazy leftism doesn’t spread to those parts for at least another decade.

If you’re business-minded also then NSW is the obvious choice.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
From an avoiding degeneracy standpoint, regional Australia represents the best of a (bad) bunch: the Hunter, NSW Central/South Coasts, North Queensland, Sunshine/Gold Coasts etc. Basically all places with very few diversity-loving leftist public servants based there since they’re all in the capital cities. You’ll still get your dingbats in local council but they don’t affect the big stuff. Hopefully the crazy leftism doesn’t spread to those parts for at least another decade.

If you’re business-minded also then NSW is the obvious choice.

Have you lived in those places? Especially the hunter area? I looked up the average temperatures in north queensland and no, I couldn't handle living on the surface of mars like that.