Australian government has gone tyrannical

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Which is why I say 'not yet'.

Seems the Globalist Clowns are torn between full throttle & their usual slowly boiling frog scheme.

Fair enough mate, didn't mean it as a personal attack more that everyone seems to think that "to fight covid" which is absurd and childish.

No jab no pay for children (forced state abuse) was the start, but not the end.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Fair enough mate, didn't mean it as a personal attack more that everyone seems to think that "to fight covid" which is absurd and childish.

No jab no pay for children (forced state abuse) was the start, but not the end.

I'd like to think the seemingly mismanaged distribution of quack-cines in Aus. will mean there's too much information detailed, for 'Them' to even try mandated injections down the line.

Yet in line with "hope for the best, plan for the worst".

I'd not be surprised if the Clowns demand mandated injections despite all the negative press & known risks...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Speaking of the mismanaged distribution :

State with five-month wait for vaccine

COVID PRESSER
One Aussie state is facing a five-month wait for those registered for the vaccine to be able to get it, as the nation fights off a new Covid outbreak.

Annastacia Palaszczuk has warned nearly 140,000 Queenslanders may have to wait up to five-months before they receive their Covid-19 vaccination.

Registrations for the Pfizer jab soared as the country fell into a virus crisis across four states last week, but supply issues mean many residents eager to be protected from the virus face a long wait.
“We have 139,875 Queenslanders who have registered to get the Pfizer vaccine,” the Premier told reporters on Monday morning.
“What I want to say to those people out there is you will be given a booking, but the booking may not be until October or November because that is when all the supply comes in from the Federal government.

What a shame... :sneaky:

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
I'd like to think the seemingly mismanaged distribution of quack-cines in Aus. will mean there's too much information detailed, for 'Them' to even try mandated injections down the line.

Yet in line with "hope for the best, plan for the worst".

I'd not be surprised if the Clowns demand mandated injections despite all the negative press & known risks...
No way they coerce the private sector to accept it - you might actually get an uprising.

I’m currently sensing a rest-of-the-world shift to as they say “learning to live with covid”. The UK with only 55% vaccinated is removing all of the rules suddenly, including ‘passports’. Large chunks of the US stopped giving a shit months ago. Perhaps the elites, having achieved a lot of their goals in the last 18 months, are temporarily taking their boots off our throats? Or more likely the lack of global GDP is starting to bite?

In any case like usual Australia is behind the times on all this and the rhetoric from our ‘leaders’ keeps pointing to wanting the nation to be 100% vaccinated. Perfectionism is a sign of immaturity, something Australia has in spades.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
No way they coerce the private sector to accept it - you might actually get an uprising.

I’m currently sensing a rest-of-the-world shift to as they say “learning to live with covid”. The UK with only 55% vaccinated is removing all of the rules suddenly, including ‘passports’. Large chunks of the US stopped giving a shit months ago. Perhaps the elites, having achieved a lot of their goals in the last 18 months, are temporarily taking their boots off our throats? Or more likely the lack of global GDP is starting to bite?

In any case like usual Australia is behind the times on all this and the rhetoric from our ‘leaders’ keeps pointing to wanting the nation to be 100% vaccinated. Perfectionism is a sign of immaturity, something Australia has in spades.

Plus Singapore's sudden change.

So yeah, I find the Morrison governments handling of all this somewhat curious.
Globalist in nature, yet rather delayed & mismanaged.

Then again, France is considering mandated quack-cines for all adults.
So probably best to go with the "hope for the best / plan for the worst" situation..

Seadog

Kingfisher

This is one of the reasons why I'm putting off the vaccine, banking on the fact that people are lazy, and people are cheap, and it will just go away. "Checking your papers" at a night club can make sense, because the 500% markup on liquor makes it too profitable not to comply with the laws.

If you expect every small time grocery store or clothing retailer to do the same, well that would mean literally doubling their staff levels from 1 to 2. When small pox went extinct in the wild, they stopped vaccinating people for it. Why the added cost and hassle if there is really no risk? Provided this isn't some big grand conspiracy, presumably case levels will eventually get to zero (vaccine or no vaccine) like they did with the Spanish Flu, I expect people's eagerness to pay money and entertain the hassles of this whole song and dance to similarly diminish. The other side of this wild card however is that politicians who make the policy respond to the whims of the populous. And the majority of said populous I feel are clinically retarded. If they are scared enough of a boogeyman (akin to terrorism), there is no telling what ridiculous schemes they'll entertain.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
If you expect every small time grocery store or clothing retailer to do the same, well that would mean literally doubling their staff levels from 1 to 2.
That's a feature not a bug for big business.

Small business goes under complying with the restrictions and lockdowns and Amazon and the like post record profits.

Anyway, the situation in Sydney is getting serious, stay safe.
(From the virus and the jackboots)

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
That's a feature not a bug for big business.

Small business goes under complying with the restrictions and lockdowns and Amazon and the like post record profits.

Anyway, the situation in Sydney is getting serious, stay safe.
(From the virus and the jackboots)

10km travel limits for Sydney as of this evening...

Yet it's all rather stupid.
For one simple reason.
This is "flu season". IE winter.
Why these NPC Clowns are surprised that there's a supposed increase in infections is beyond me.

Silly sods can't pattern recognize nor think past their programming...

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Why these NPC Clowns are surprised that there's a supposed increase in infections is beyond me.
An increase in infections yes but still 4 weeks on from the first case of this wave and nobody has kicked the bucket. From this supposedly “super deadly, super scary, super contagious” Indian variant.

Although I’ve no doubt shortly the psychotic media and politicians will use the “premature and tragic” death of a 97 year old to reinforce how dangerous all this is.

We get the government we deserve.

Gazza

Woodpecker
An increase in infections yes but still 4 weeks on from the first case of this wave and nobody has kicked the bucket. From this supposedly “super deadly, super scary, super contagious” Indian variant.

Although I’ve no doubt shortly the psychotic media and politicians will use the “premature and tragic” death of a 97 year old to reinforce how dangerous all this is.

The circus is just doing the rounds, and the show is based in NSW at the moment. This is exactly what we went through 12 months ago here in Victoria. Night time curfews will be next, trust me.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Oh for sure.
After-all, has there been a single "China virus certified" death in Australia this year at all...?

Nothing comes to mind that's for sure.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So the invasive laws have been ramped up in QLD yesterday. We are now required to 'check in' to essentially every shop and business we enter.. Despite no one dying from this fake virus in months and months. We are encouraged to keep our mobile phones with us at all times.
I walked in to a shop (a very small business) yesterday to buy a set of drinking glasses. Woman told me I would need to go back outside and check in. I went back outside and left.
The people that enforce this crap annoy me just as much as the evil ones creating it.

Tex Cruise

Pelican
I walked in to a shop (a very small business) yesterday to buy a set of drinking glasses. Woman told me I would need to go back outside and check in. I went back outside and left.

So you just drank it straight from the can?

Moorebeer-Big-Poppa-NEIPA.jpg

aynrus

Pelican
So the invasive laws have been ramped up in QLD yesterday. We are now required to 'check in' to essentially every shop and business we enter.. Despite no one dying from this fake virus in months and months. We are encouraged to keep our mobile phones with us at all times.
The people that enforce this crap annoy me just as much as the evil ones creating it.
Eventual death to brick-and-mortar shops, all business will be online by mega-retailers, they are sealing their own fate by complying.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
It’s a fear response - exactly the same as the virus. Except in this case it’s a shopowner’s fear of a fine and public shaming.

It’s communist mindgames 101. Something the Palachooks and their cabal are well versed in.

May I suggest leaving your phone in the car while you shop or turning it off under the guise of having a dead battery? The more we collectively inconvenience in subtle ways, the quicker shopowners will say “ok don’t worry about it mate”.

It’s a fear response - exactly the same as the virus. Except in this case it’s a shopowner’s fear of a fine and public shaming.

It’s communist mindgames 101. Something the Palachooks and their cabal are well versed in.

May I suggest leaving your phone in the car while you shop or turning it off under the guise of having a dead battery? The more we collectively inconvenience in subtle ways, the quicker shopowners will say “ok don’t worry about it mate”.
I've heard that things are stepping up in Sydney, NSW too. I've been told that only one per household can go to the supermarket. Also, the 'lack' of these injections is making people desperate to take it. I'm not sure whether that was planned or not but it may result in high uptake of the jabs.

Philosopher

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Yeah, I kind of wish the Deep State had the balls to put their cards on the table rather than the passive-aggressive BS they prefer. We are lucky to have a senile Biden in charge rather than a modern Lenin.
A mandatory vaccine order in the US could easily trigger a hot civil war overnight.

At least we now know a bit more on why Lenny left...he was just getting ready....
ah

Philosopher

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Yeah, I kind of wish the Deep State had the balls to put their cards on the table rather than the passive-aggressive BS they prefer. We are lucky to have a senile Biden in charge rather than a modern Lenin.
A mandatory vaccine order in the US could easily trigger a hot civil war overnight.

At least we now know a bit more on why Lenny left...he was just getting ready....
ah

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
These dumb elites are so predictable
NSW Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant has urged older people who have had one dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine to bring forward their second dose to six weeks after a woman in her 90s, believed to be unvaccinated, died with COVID-19.

The woman was from south-western Sydney and is the first death of the present outbreak.

The death is the state’s 57th of the pandemic and the first since September. The Premier said the woman who died contracted the virus in a family setting. “Tragically, we’ve seen one older person die and I want to extend my deepest condolences to their families and loved ones,” Ms Berejiklian said. Dr Chant said she thought the woman was not vaccinated but was yet to confirm that.