Australian government has gone tyrannical

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
^I I cant help but visualize that sign language interpreter signing with a glazed donut in each hand.

She be phat AF and should be genuinely worried

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
The NRL has announced Wests Tigers centre James Roberts has been fined $7500 and banned one game for failing to comply with a Queensland Public Health directive.

Roberts must also complete education and training programs.

Roberts breached the biosecurity restrictions in place for players in South-East Queensland by going onto the balcony of his hotel room on the Gold Coast.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/07/27/roberts-investigated-for-biosecurity-protocol-breach/
A person quarantining solo in Australia in 2021 has been fined, temporarily banned from his job, and is subject to re-education for getting sunlight and fresh air on his balcony. How can anyone still sane read that sentence and not conclude that we are under communist rule?

(For the sake of my point, let’s leave aside the notion that an interest in professional sport is a secular activity which weakens your connection with God.)

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
Hilarious... I have a couple of Australian clients at the moment.

I only really interact with people who know what's up, so it always surprises me that there are people out there who actually believe this codshizzle.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Year 12 students (17 year olds) are allowed back at school only if they receive the jab. They are now forcing it on children. What a complete crap show this country is. My mother was due to fly and visit me, instead she is not allowed to leave her suburb, not allowed to go to work, not allowed to visit any family members. I am concerned for her mental health so I make it a priority to talk on the phone with her regularly, keep things light and cheer her up

My uncle made a social media post today about how the army needs to be deployed into the streets to stop the people from disobeying any rules. He mentions with pride that he is getting his 16 year old daughter jabbed at the end of the year, as soon as there is a shot available for her. Do I bother even interacting with him in any capacity? Try talking some sense into him, at least for the sake of his children?

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Last edited:

Gazza

Woodpecker
Year 12 students (17 year olds) are allowed back at school only if they receive the jab. They are now forcing it on children. What a complete crap show this country is. My mother was due to fly and visit me, instead she is not allowed to leave her suburb, not allowed to go to work, not allowed to visit any family members. I am concerned for her mental health so I make it a priority to talk on the phone with her regularly, keep things light and cheer her up

My uncle made a social media post today about how the army needs to be deployed into the streets to stop the people from disobeying any rules. He mentions with pride that he is getting his 16 year old daughter jabbed at the end of the year, as soon as there is a shot available for her. Do I bother even interacting with him in any capacity? Try talking some sense into him, at least for the sake of his children?
What school or suburb is this “rule” being enforced in? It’s the first I’ve heard of it.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What school or suburb is this “rule” being enforced in? It’s the first I’ve heard of it.
In the greater Sydney region. I don't think it has extended to the rest of NSW but it will very soon, and then across the country. I'm at work now but will find links later.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...e/news-story/1006951d1b72df45f6cf2c4f3cc1e8d5

Another insane piece by the lugenpresse.
First it's the "young'uns" that are to blame.... but now it's the oldies holding the youngies with jobs back!!!

Top comments give some hope though
Surprised (((Rupert))) allowed those comments. His papers have been shilling for vaccines no end and so too have most of his ‘far-right’ presenters on Sky.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member

In a bid to make the move safer, doses of Pfizer will be made available to Year 12s in the eight LGAs of concern: Fairfield, Canterbury-Bankstown, Liverpool, Blacktown and Cumberland, Parramatta, Campbelltown and Georges River.

Ms Berejiklian said students from those areas would be only be allowed to return to the classroom if they had taken up the vaccine offer.

Those areas essentially cover about half of Sydney.

The government has also just announced that lockdowns will ease when 80% of the population has been jabbed - which they predict to be by January. Keep dangling that carrot. I'm very curious to see just how many people will be strong enough to hold out. I predict we will be in line with other countries and get to 55-60% fairly easily.. When the boot comes down a little harder it might go up to 75-80% or so. God forbid we can't travel overseas again or go to the newest craft brewery in town.

Like Roosh and others have said, the only people I see strong enough to die on this hill are those with a firm faith in God and Jesus Christ, which unfortunately leaves us with probably 3 or 4% of the population.

In a bid to make the move safer, doses of Pfizer will be made available to Year 12s in the eight LGAs of concern: Fairfield, Canterbury-Bankstown, Liverpool, Blacktown and Cumberland, Parramatta, Campbelltown and Georges River.

Ms Berejiklian said students from those areas would be only be allowed to return to the classroom if they had taken up the vaccine offer.

Those areas essentially cover about half of Sydney.

The government has also just announced that lockdowns will ease when 80% of the population has been jabbed - which they predict to be by January. Keep dangling that carrot. I'm very curious to see just how many people will be strong enough to hold out. I predict we will be in line with other countries and get to 55-60% fairly easily.. When the boot comes down a little harder it might go up to 75-80% or so. God forbid we can't travel overseas again or go to the newest craft brewery in town.

Like Roosh and others have said, the only people I see strong enough to die on this hill are those with a firm faith in God and Jesus Christ, which unfortunately leaves us with probably 3 or 4% of the population.
I'd say that 20% will resist. One does not have to believe in god to recognize evil. We are facing pure evil.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'd say that 20% will resist. One does not have to believe in god to recognize evil. We are facing pure evil.

I hope you are correct. I just can't see people without faith still standing strong when they are banned from overseas travel, banned from crossing state borders, entering pubs and night clubs, going to the dentist, and eventually just doing their grocery shopping - which is almost certainly what it will come to.
People will forget why they are resisting in the first place, social pressure will be enormous. I think we will get to 95% jabbed when all is said and done, but the move from 80 to 95 percent might take one or two years.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
If that’s the case, you might as well give up now. That’s not nearly enough people to stop this. They can just throw those people in camps or jail. Or kill them.

You are going to have to ally with people who aren’t perfectly in sync with you, not just seek out fellow Christians. As we’ve depressingly seen, most nominal Christians obviously have no serious faith to begin with, hence they disgustingly endorsed or went along with every part of this Satanic takeover. They had more faith in the quackcines than God.

If Muslims, Orthodox Jews, or any other religious group resists you have to team up with them, not just decide in advance it’s only Christians you can count on. I mean, who would guess far left feminist Naomi Wolf would’ve emerged as a staunch opponent of the vaxx pass, and parted ways with many of her erstwhile progressive left friends and now posts on Gab? While supposed conservatives and enemies of political correctness like Steve Sailer, Scott Adams and Jordan Peterson totally bought into both the hoax and the vaccine? This is where we’re at. Just accept that misery gives man strange bedfellows, and don’t expect a mere 4% of people to be able to do the trick. Forget ideological purity and stand allied with anyone who is fighting the lies.