Australian government has gone tyrannical

Gazza

Woodpecker

In a bid to make the move safer, doses of Pfizer will be made available to Year 12s in the eight LGAs of concern: Fairfield, Canterbury-Bankstown, Liverpool, Blacktown and Cumberland, Parramatta, Campbelltown and Georges River.

Ms Berejiklian said students from those areas would be only be allowed to return to the classroom if they had taken up the vaccine offer.

Those areas essentially cover about half of Sydney.

The government has also just announced that lockdowns will ease when 80% of the population has been jabbed - which they predict to be by January. Keep dangling that carrot. I'm very curious to see just how many people will be strong enough to hold out. I predict we will be in line with other countries and get to 55-60% fairly easily.. When the boot comes down a little harder it might go up to 75-80% or so. God forbid we can't travel overseas again or go to the newest craft brewery in town.

Like Roosh and others have said, the only people I see strong enough to die on this hill are those with a firm faith in God and Jesus Christ, which unfortunately leaves us with probably 3 or 4% of the population.
There were 30k plus at the NSW rally for freedom last weekend. With what you’ve just posted, I think that number could double this Saturday.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
In my circle ALL the boomers have had the shot(s), but only a few X'ers and Y'ers. Surprisingly it's the Zoomers who are lining up for it. Most of the ones who haven't had are just nonchalant about it, some are just "I don't like this whole thing, it's pushed too hard".

If you read the comments in this maddening "article" it seems the 20-30% are getting vocal which is a good thing:

It's going to be a huge struggle, but never give up! There's a reason why they use these scare tactics; they haven't won yet, and we know now who they are...

God bless you all.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Haven’t watched one of these scareconferences in months but saw some of tonight’s one with the vaccine targets announced.

Morrison looked borderline deranged/manic at times. He’s either terrified of losing office, exhibiting a changed physiognomy thanks to the vaccine, or the devil is working through him.

19a8e86f98ebeaf23dfd07fd1ca8e91d43192df5

Gazza

Woodpecker
Now the police will fine everyone in NSW if they are not wearing a mask outside their homes. According to my relatives.
Request to have the “infringement notice” taken to court and to be heard before a jury of 12. Tell the cop you intend to sue them. The courts are backed up and no one is paying them, we’ve got to stop being fearful of these unlawful “infringement notices”.

ginsu

Kingfisher

In a bid to make the move safer, doses of Pfizer will be made available to Year 12s in the eight LGAs of concern: Fairfield, Canterbury-Bankstown, Liverpool, Blacktown and Cumberland, Parramatta, Campbelltown and Georges River.

Ms Berejiklian said students from those areas would be only be allowed to return to the classroom if they had taken up the vaccine offer.

Those areas essentially cover about half of Sydney.

The government has also just announced that lockdowns will ease when 80% of the population has been jabbed - which they predict to be by January. Keep dangling that carrot. I'm very curious to see just how many people will be strong enough to hold out. I predict we will be in line with other countries and get to 55-60% fairly easily.. When the boot comes down a little harder it might go up to 75-80% or so. God forbid we can't travel overseas again or go to the newest craft brewery in town.

Like Roosh and others have said, the only people I see strong enough to die on this hill are those with a firm faith in God and Jesus Christ, which unfortunately leaves us with probably 3 or 4% of the population.

I'm a bit more optimistic about this and I think you can double those numbers to 8-10% at least. There are an equal amount of people that have become very aware of good and evil recently. There is so much more that goes into resistance than just having a conscious belief in god.

Good people are good people whether they are consciously proclaiming that god exists or not. For whatever reason its not something that they had reason or interest to explore much. And that's understandable in the current atheistic culture and the stigmas relating to belief and the church. In other times these people would have also believed in god.

I think the important thing is that God still works through them and they are working for good in the world. They do their best even in their state of not seeing the total picture. We can't look down on these people and already predict they won't have the strength to persevere.

I know some of these people myself and they are very stubborn and principled, I cant see them voluntarily submitting to a poisonous injection done by people with bad intentions, just to go back to a restaurant or to be able to travel. Some of them have children and they are ready to fight against these threats of their children being injected.

Maybe they will develop a belief at some point down the road but currently they just don't really care, but are also NOT against god. I think that is a very important point. Proclaiming that you believe in god is not the be all end all.

There are people who are stronger and live more godly lives without really being aware of god. And there people who constantly talk about god while being conflicted inside and not living according to the things they proclaim.

Its not so simple that faith in god equals good and spiritually strong person and no faith in god equals bad / spiritually weak person.

Last edited:

Feyoder

Kingfisher

The police in australia surrounded a big tower block / council house / project housing and kept the residents hostage for two weeks.

"Most of the residents found out about it when they saw uniformed police officers surrounding their homes," Ombudsman Deborah Glass said

The towers lockdown saw Australia's most strict coronavirus restrictions. Confinement lasted five days for most residents, but 14 days for those in the worst-affected tower.
"Residents [at that tower] waited more than a week to be allowed outside under supervision for fresh air," said Ms Glass.

The Victorian Ombudsman - who has no legal power but is the official investigator into government complaints - called on the government to apologise to residents... Housing Minister Richard Wynne rejected that recommendation, saying: "We make no apology for saving people's lives."

I'm a bit more optimistic about this and I think you can double those numbers to 8-10% at least. There are an equal amount of people that have become very aware of good and evil recently. There is so much more that goes into resistance than just having a conscious belief in god.

Good people are good people whether they are consciously proclaiming that god exists or not. For whatever reason its not something that they had reason or interest to explore much. And that's understandable in the current atheistic culture and the stigmas relating to belief and the church. In other times these people would have also believed in god.

I think the important thing is that God still works through them and they are working for good in the world. They do their best even in their state of not seeing the total picture. We can't look down on these people and already predict they won't have the strength to persevere.

I know some of these people myself and they are very stubborn and principled, I cant see them voluntarily submitting to a poisonous injection done by people with bad intentions, just to go back to a restaurant or to be able to travel. Some of them have children and they are ready to fight against these threats of their children being injected.

Maybe they will develop a belief at some point down the road but currently they just don't really care, but are also NOT against god. I think that is a very important point. Proclaiming that you believe in god is not the be all end all.

There are people who are stronger and live more godly lives without really being aware of god. And there people who constantly talk about god while being conflicted inside inside and not living according to the things they proclaim. Its not so simple that faith in god equals good person and no faith in god equals bad / spiritually weak person.

The difference is that there is no atonement for those who are good people who are non-believers. But given they aren't completely sinless they will still be judged but will be punished to a much lesser extent to those who are morally worse.

Plus believers will be improving in character over time as a result of the work of the Holy Spirit. It is undeserved but its the nature of the cross to make forgiveness possible by the punishment of Christ in our stead hence accomplishing Justice as well.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
Reminds me of the frenzy back when Chernobyl happened with the fallout cloud..

6c600bee57b9755fb01f1d17f69b5917.jpg

Some people who had corona went here. How can normies not see this is complete insanity? Masking tape around the boots?!?!? Surface contact infection has been dismissed even by biggest corona BS artists.

"I believe in science". No, you believe in magic and witch craft. This is now pure ritual not science.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

"We make no apology for saving people's lives."
The same is said to psychic patients. We strap you to protect yourself against yourself. If this is going to be the mainline - which we see it is and has been from the start really - there is no reason why they can't lock you up to save your life and the lives of others. The potential this gives to tyranny is limitless.

Funny though that Ombudsman is a word in English, thought it was Dutch.