Australian government has gone tyrannical

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
If true, wondering if getting tested just once would be enough? Or more likely that repeated exposure through repeated tests would be the real danger?

It then makes sense why we're seeing calls for "frequent testing for the unvaccinated" -> they'll still try and harm you with resulting effects of the swabs. The Chris Sky guy was on point when he also refused to get tested at the airports upon arrival, never mind submit for a hotel quarantine at all.

Yep, that's my guess...

Cigarettes cause cancer too, but you'd be pretty unlucky to drop after one pack.

It also explains all the BS like THREE tests to return to the UK, one to prove you don't have it, one to prove you still don't have it, and another to be absolutely certain you're not a danger before being released into the wild.

Zagor

Woodpecker
The main reason I refuse testing is because I refuse to participate in this madness. First of all, the test cannot detect if you have COVID so it is practically useless, and the second thing is if you do the test you implicitly accept their narrative that all healthy people are potentially sick and COVID spreaders which is also obviously nonsense .

Maddox

Woodpecker
Why is she SO suspicious of the PCR test?

I got a test done to travel... I was super-reluctant, went to the clinic and changed my mind once, offered the nurse $ to tick the box, made her show me the swab, and decided to let her do it.

We all know the test is BS, and my theory is they make it uncomfortable to incentivise the jab.

The morgellons videos are just fabric fibres it seems to me (fabric fibres 'squirm' when they got moist)... but she'd rather die?

What have I missed?

You definitely don't want to get into the habit of having these tests done on a regular basis. Have a look at these articles:

Godward

Robin
There is on average ONE official corona death per day and Australia is already making China’s lockdown policies look lax.

The fascinating thing about it is this: Australians have been afraid of a Chinese invasion for decades, even making movies to cope with this angst. But the introduction of Eastern despotism did not go via an invasion, but via a gradual moral retardation and a sudden debilitating fear of death. They were so afraid of the monster that they became a monster themselves, to paraphrase Nietzsche loosely.

So, the case of Australia shows that the godless West is not only Islamisizing and Africanizing, as many on the Right claim, but Asianizing as well. And this process of Asianization is in a way much more drastic, because it is being integrated in the godless Western man’s soul (or “psyche” as he calls it). It is not simply the more virile Other replacing him, but his own former Self disintegrating.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
For those taking PCR tests - I took a couple recently to travel and I was able to do it from home. I just spat on the test with as much saliva as possible and it came back negative. Also did this for the antigen/lateral flow test.

Gazza

Woodpecker
This shizzle is now hilarious.

The Army 'hunting for rule breakers')))

What is wrong with these order following pieces of poop?
I’ve always had this theory about all of our armed forces and police force, and why a lot of them behave the way they do. I reckon it’s got something to do with the cocktail of poisons that are pumped into them once they agree to sign up. It turns their brains to mush and takes away their ability to think for themselves and they almost turn into robots.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
West is not only Islamisizing and Africanizing, as many on the Right claim, but Asianizing as well. And this process of Asianization is in a way much more drastic, because it is being integrated in the godless Western man’s soul (or “psyche” as he calls it). It is not simply the more virile Other replacing him, but his own former Self disintegrating.

Very well said

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
I’ve always had this theory about all of our armed forces and police force, and why a lot of them behave the way they do. I reckon it’s got something to do with the cocktail of poisons that are pumped into them once they agree to sign up. It turns their brains to mush and takes away their ability to think for themselves and they almost turn into robots.
It doesn’t help that most of them resemble tattooed thugs nowadays. It’s like they gave up on combatting bikies and just decided to recruit them.